STALKED BY MY PATIENT

By Emma_Baksh

"You are mine now!" He said with an evil look on his face. "No I'm not. I have a fiance and I certainly don'... More

STALKED BY MY PATIENT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 49

988 16 5
By Emma_Baksh

Kaityln POV...

I can't believe my eyes. Johnathan and Tyler is here! What? How? Why?
They came down the ceiling with a step ladder like from a helicopter. Where the hell did they manage to get a helicopter from? And why are they here? They crashed my wedding....
Like what the hell is wrong with them? Are they fucking serious?

"SECURITY!! GET THESE FUCKING IDIOTS OUT OF HERE," Xavier yelled.

"Wait, I need to say something!" Johnathan said.

What the hell he has to say?

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?" I asked.

"I object to you getting married to this fool. We love you Kaityln!" He said and Tyler nods.

"What? I'm already married to him though," I said showing him the ring on my finger.

The look on his face was priceless... it made me laugh. He was standing there like if he saw a ghost. He embarrassed himself... well they embarrassed themselves. They are complete idiots.

Everyone looked so confused cuz they don't know what the Hell was going on. They looked back and forth between Xavier and Johnathan.

"GET OUT!" Xavier yelled at both of them.

"I'm not going till I get her," Johnathan said. And I can tell that Xavier was really mad. His face was red. DAMN....

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING HER... SHE BELONGS TO ME NOW, SO GO AWAY." Xavier said with fury.
They both were really close to each other, I believe that they are gonna have a smack down. Right here, right now...

"Babe, calm down." I said trying get him to relax.

"I can't they want to take you away from me again," he said.

"They wouldn't cuz I'm staying with you. I'm not leaving you and they can't take me away from you." I told him and he gave me a smile.

Just then, Johnathan punched Xavier. The audience made sounds... they were in shock. I was in shock. And Xavier was filled with rage. He threw a punch at Johnathan. Damn...

"Xavier, you take Johnathan and I'll take Tyler. Let's kick some ass bro." Dwayne said.

"Guys, let's not have a fight. It's a wedding for crying out loud." My dad said.

"SECURITY GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" He told the guards.

They were escorted out of the compound and the wedding can continue. Right so no more Johnathan and Tyler...  then Xavier came back to me. No more interruptions....

"Finally,
Xavier, you may kiss your bride.

It is with great joy that I present to you, Mr. and Mrs, Xavier Hendrix." The priest finally said.

Xavier kissed me and everyone cheered and clapped.

We are finally married. Yayy!!!

This is how we looked....

The After Party...

Xavier POV...

Kaityln threw the bouquet over her head for someone behind her to catch. And the person I wasn't expecting to catch it actually caught it. Guess he is getting married next... Can't wait....
Zidane caught it and everyone started laughing cuz they were expecting Amber to catch it.... But this was different...

I'm finally married. Damn... I'm married to my one and only Kaitlyn Scott.. well Mrs. Hendrix now...
We are now at our wedding reception with all our family and friends. Kaitlyn and I are talking with some of my family that I'm just introducing her to.

Then suddenly, someone threw a punch. I turned around to see Johnathan. Damn! When will this idiot give up? Then I saw the guard behind him holding him back. I don't wanna have a fight on my wedding day.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked.

"I had to say my last goodbyes." He said.

"When will you give up?" I asked.

"I don't know." he replied.

Just like that, He punched me again so I punched him catching him off guard causing him to land on the floor. And then Tyler showed up.

"Xavier, let's kick some asses bro." Dwayne said once again.

We fought to an extent cuz it's my wedding day and I don't want to appear to people that I'm violent. Dwayne and I stopped cuz we were making a scene. And the look on Kaitlyn's face was disappointment...

"SECURITY GET THEM OUT OF HERE NOW! AND MAKE SURE THEY DON'T COME BACK!" I shouted.

"Babe," Kaityln called.

"Yes, my darling." I answered.

"Let's get out of here," she said.

"Yeah, let's go. I know the perfect place." I told her.

"I'm sorry, you had to see that," I told her.

"It's okay, they deserved it." She said with her smile.

I'm gonna take her to our honeymoon. It's gonna be awesome. It's a place she always wanted to go. Well besides Bora Bora....

Our bags were already packed...

"Where we going?" She asked.

"We are going to a place you wanted to go for the longest while for vacation." I told her.

"Damn, just tell me.." she said.

"You'll find out shortly. We have to get on the private jet." I said and she nods.

****Time Skip****

We have arrived in PARIS.

"Damn, we are here in PARIS." Kaityln said with excitement.

"Yes we are. This is our honeymoon." I told her giving her a warm kiss.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too my darling." I said to her.

I have already made reservations at the Le Tsuba Hotel one of Paris's finist hotels. From the airport a car I hired took us to the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel, we went to the front desk and the person behind the desk asked, " Bonjour, bienvenue à l'hôtel." He said.

"Babe, what did he say?" Kaityln asked.

Crap, I forgot she don't speak French. My dad taught me French when I was little. His mother is from France so he learnt the language and that's how I know the language.

"He said...Hello, welcome to the hotel," I translated.

Then I told the guy, "J'ai fait des réservations sous le nom de X. Hendrix."
That means, I made reservations under the name X. Hendrix.

He then replied, " Oui, de cette façon monsieur."
That means, Yes, Right this way sir.

He gave me the room key and showed us where the elevator was. I thanked him and Kaityln and I took the elevator up to the room. In our room, you can see most of the city for this view. It really picturesque.

"Waw, this is Amazing," Kathie said with a smile on her face.

"It most certainly is," I replied.

I'm so glad that God gave me someone like her. She is awesome, prefect and just Amaz ing. Words can't describe how great she is....
I love her to infinity and beyond... to the moon and back...

Kaityln POV...

Damn, we are in PARIS! I'm so excited. I've been wanting to visit here in a while and to know that this is my honeymoon is awesome.
I'm married to my true love Xavier. He is fantastic and loving. He cares alot and I love him for that. It's amazing to know that there are people out there who actually care and love you and then there are people who are dangerous and can make your life a living hell..
Thank God for giving me an awesome husband.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I heard him ask.

"Hmmm.." I mumbled.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"About you actaully.. about how God gave me someone like you to be a part of my life." I told him.

"Aww. That's sweet. I love you Mrs. Hendrix." He said.

"I love you too Mr. Hendrix." I said.

He pulled me closer to him. We were in eye contact... And before I knew it, we were kissing. My legs are now wrapped around his waist and my hands around his neck. He walked over to the bed and we both layed there making out.

I'm not gonna say what happened next.

...Next Day...

"Morning sleeping beauty," I heard Xavier say.

"Sleeping Beauty?" I repeated.

"Yeah, you're were sleeping and you are a beauty.... so sleeping beauty." He explained.

"Okay, if you say so." I told him.

"Okay, Let's get dressed and go get breakfast. We have breakfast reservations." He told me.

"Waw, Okay." I answered.

We made it to breakfast and it was amazing. Then after we went exploring...

This is a picture of us....

We are happily married. I love him and he loves me just as much. I can't thank God enough for giving me someone like him.
He is an amazing person. I love him with all my heart....

_____________________________________

Hello there readers,

So what y'all think about the wedding and honeymoon? I didn't want to go in-depth... Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far it's almost at the end just one more chapter to go...

Happy Reading,

Emma Baksh....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 1.4K 23
I don't spare lives...I just take em'... "He needs you...because you are the one" she said. "What? What's wrong with you? What are you talking about...
1.4M 50.7K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
6.8K 305 9
She's in love with him.. Madly in love with him. She could burn the whole world if it tried to come between them. She's rude, she's aggressive but wi...
398K 12.1K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...