HEIR OF ALPHA-THE CHOSEN ONE

By Vishalrajasansi

When Arceus got betrayed and was weak. Arceus surely was angry on human kind for cheating on him but as a god... More

A new start
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Announcement
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
HELP
chapter 51
chapter 52
sorry
chapter 53
Chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 57.5
Chapter 58
Suggestions/Help
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Announcement
Chapter 66
for supporters
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
CHAPTER 69
Take a look
Chapter 70.5
Chapter 71
For readers
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
must reply
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 77.5
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
😘😍(◍‒ᴗ‒◍)❀
Chapter 82
Notice
Chapter 83
Request and Thanks
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
announcement
Chapter 91
SPECIAL part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
Chapter 99
😝😝😝
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
announcement

Chapter 70

4.9K 115 17
By Vishalrajasansi

After the battle with Cynthia Serena, Dawn and everyone else congratulated Ash.

After a while everyone started to leave the Prism tower.

Serena: *walking to Ash who is standing alone for now, facing in the direction of professors and champions who are going to their rooms* hey Ash*shyly*

Ash: huh? *Turned to her*  oh hey Serena *smiling at her*.

Serena: I was wondering.... will you come to my place or should I come here and which time we should meet? *twiddling with her fingers behind her back*

Ash: you don't have to worry about that I'll come to your place at 10:00 *looked in the direction of professors£ I have something to do so I'll see you tomorrow *hurriedly walked away*

Serena: alright then see you tomorrow *voice got quit in the end* 'I'll make tomorrow a rememberable day' * thought with determination*

With Ash

Ash: *knocking on the door of prof Kukui* professor... it's me... Ash.

Kukui: *after opening door* I was waiting for you *moved aside and Ash walked in the room* so what it is you want to talk about?

Ash: I think I already told you prof. Didn't I? *Looking at Kukui*

Kukui: how do you know about Ultra beasts?

Ash: this isn't the right question prof? You should be asking what I can do about them.

Kukui: okay then, what can you do?

Ash: this isn't important for you to know prof, I need a excuse to go to Alola region so I can solve this problem of yours. Prof you just have to make a excuse like I'm going with you for some research or something like that, that's all to that.

Kukui: and you think you can do it *crossing his arms in front of his chest* mind telling me how?

Ash: *sighed* alright, I'll go to the Ultra space, something happened there, that's why it's happening, I can't tell you anymore.

Kukui: alright...even if I believe that, just how you suppose to go there?

Ash: Tapus will help me *Ash noticed Kukui again going to say something* and before you ask something again, it will be in the cost of helping you, now you may continue *getting annoyed because of questions*

Kukui: *also looks annoyed but didn't said a word after that* alright then, we will be leaving tomorrow evening, is that fine?

Ash: hmm...*thinking......* I'll manage it, tomorrow evening we will be going to Alola.

Short chapter, sorry exams with lots of....game playing and anime watching so yeah..... Sorry 😅😅😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 13
After Ash looses everything, will he be able to control his emotions and get revenge on the one responsible for ruining his life? Will Ash be able t...
1.4K 33 19
Aw shit here we go again Also i hope i got the ship name for ash x kiawe right Let's go (while i go through the seven layers of hellish torment for t...
11.6K 97 6
The Story is created by TheLucky38 from Fanfiction.net , I am just sharing the story to all of you so don't comment I stole the story from him. ...
29.2K 594 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...