Cosmic Dragon Emperor

By Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
50k view?!
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
100k?!?!?
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 41 M
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

Chapter 43 M

4.3K 44 19
By Nata_KARU

Lemon start!!

Nimura and Y/N continued there make out session as Y/N ran his hands over her body. Nimura warped her arms around his neck as she slowly grinded on him. Y/N grabbed her butt causing her to moan as he pushed her onto the bed while still holding her. They continued there make out session until they pulled back from each there faces red and a sting of saliva between them.

Nimura: Hehe it's kind of like we're husband and wife. Said smiling.

Y/N: One man with many wives. Said as he slapped her butt.

Nimura loudly moan as she smiled.

Nimura: Pervert.

Y/N smiled as he started started to nibble on her neck causing her to moan more. She held onto him tightly as he pushed her onto the bed.

Nimura: Ah~! Not so rough Y/N. Ah~!

He continued to nibble on her neck as he also started to bite on it. Nimura moaned more as she grabbed his shirt tightly. He eventually stopped as he pulled back seeing her face red.

Y/N: Sorry can't help it.

Nimura: It's ok.

She slowly sat up and took of her shirt revealing her bra. Y/N watched as his instincts kicked in even more causing more scales to appear on his arms. Before he could speak she pulled him to her shoulder as she smiled. Y/N knew what she did as he slowly bit down on her shoulder casuing her to wince in pain. Nimura grunted in pain as her body got a burning feeling that last for a few moments. It eventually subsided as Y/N slowly pulled back licking the blood that was left. She looked at the mark as she felt happy seeing it.

Nimura: Hehe guess I'm yours now.

Y/N: Yes you are. Said smiling.

He wasted no time to do onto her breast after he removed her bra licking the top of them. Nimura moaned from Y/N licking and sucking in her breasts.

Nimura: Ah~!! Don't stop! Ah~!

She continued to moan as Y/N suck her left breaths and fondled her other. He switched to her other breast and did the same for a few moments. He slowly kissed her body making his way down between her legs as he rub it.

Y/N: Looks like you're drench down here Nimura. Said smiling.

Nimura: Stop teasing me you meanie. Said as she moaned slightly.

Y/N chuckled as he removed her panties as slowly picked her core. When Nimura felt his tongue on her core, she felt a spark of pleasure surge through her casuing her to moan loudly and arch her back. Y/N continued to lick her core causing Nimura to moan while holding his head.

Nimura: No~! Not so rough!! Ah~!!

Y/N licked her core top to bottom as he started to lick the inside of her. She continued to moan from this as she felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over her. Y/N continued to do this for a few moments before he pulled back and aligned his member with her. Nimura blushed seeing this as she was a bit scared. Y/N grabbed her hand and held it while he looked at her. Nimura held onto it tightly as she nodded letting him to proceed. He slowly pushed into her as Nimura squeeze his hand as tears formed in her eyes. As he pushed he reached a wall which made him stop looking at her.

Nimura: I'm ok. Said smiling. You can go ahead.

Y/N: Ok but it'll hurt.

She smiled as she placed her hand in his faced.

Nimura: It's ok as long as I'm with you.

He smiled as he pushed through. Nimura grunted in pain squeezing his hand tightly. Before he started to move he waited for Nimura to adjust. Once she was ready, she told him he could move which he started. At first Nimura felt pain however after a few moments it was replaced by pleasure.

Nimura: Ah~! It's feels so good~!! Ah~!

Y/N continued to thrust into her quickening his pace as he smiled. Nimura continued to moan as he thrusted into her. He continued to thrust into her for a while before he got her on her hands and knees and thrusted again into her.

Nimura: Ah~! No this is embarrassing!

Y/N leaned over and gently nibbles on her ear.

Y/N: You're cute like this Nimura.

Nimura: Meanie.

He continued to thrust into her as he continued to nibble on her ear. After a few moments both of them felt there send coming.

Y/N: Nimura.

Nimura: Please inside me!

She looked back as they naked out for a bit before they both climaxed at the same time. Nimura collapsed onto the bed as Y/N fell down beside her both breathing a bit heavy.

End Lemon

Nimura: That was amazing. Said smiling.

Y/N: Glad you enjoyed it.

They shared a kissed for a while before Y/N pulled the covers over them. Nimura rested her head on his chest.

Nimura: Hehe Tomoe was a bit mad that I won in our little game.

Y/N: Seriously?

Nimura: Yep. Said smiling.

Y/N shook his head as he smiled.

Y/N: Honestly you two really act like kids sometimes.

Nimura smiled as she nuzzled her head against his chest.

Nimura: That's because we're good friends silly.

Y/N smiled as he hugged her. The two of them stayed quiet and where slowly drifting to sleep till Nimura spoke up.

Nimura: Ya know I'm a bit worried.

Y/N: About what?

Nimura stayed quiet a bit before she spoke up.

Nimura: It's about Tomoe.

Y/N: Tomoe?

She nodded to him.

Nimura: She hasn't been acting like herself since Kokabiel. Said as she held him tightly. Not to mention her two old friends.

Y/N stayed quiet as he recalled when he meet Houshi and Shinodou.

Y/N: Worried about her huh.

Nimura nodded in response.

Nimura: She's been really pushing herself lately with training which is worrying me.

Y/N smiled as he patted her head.

Y/N: Don't worry. I'll talk to her tomorrow about it. Said smiling.

Nimura smiled as she kissed him. He returned the kiss as it lasted for a while. They pulled back as Nimura licked her lips.

Nimura: Even though it was my first time, I wanna do to again. Said with a bit of lust.

Y/N: Hehe you sure ya want to? Said smiling.

Nimura pouted at him.

Nimura: Sona told us just how many times you two did it so I wanna do it again.

Y/N: Alright guess I gotta make sure you enjoy it.

Nimura: Please do darling.

The two of them started to make out again and eventually started to do it again. As they started to gldo it again, one of aY/N's scales on his arm slowly changed to a pure black color. A black aura appeared on the scale along with two dark red eyes. Laughter can be heard for a moment before it slowly vansihed.

Morning slowly came with sunlight slowly shinning into Y/N's room. Nimura slowly woke up first when the sunlight reached her face. As she was waking up, she saw that Y/N was still holding her along with his wings wrapped around her. She giggled seeing this seeing how she felt safe with his wings wrapped around her.

Nimura 'thought': Hehe you're so protective of us.

Slowly she got out of him holding her and the wings as she sat up at the edge of the bed. Slowly Y/N started to wake up as he sat up rather groggy.

Nimura: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N was still tired as he was rubbing his eyes. She giggled seeing this as she kissed him on his cheek.

Nimura: Still sleepy dear?

Y/N: Not after that. Said smiling.

She smiled at him as they shared a good morning kiss. They pulled back smiled as the pressed there foreheads against each other.

Nimura: Come on let's get ready for school

Y/N: Alright.

The two of them got themselves ready as they took a shower to start to clean themselves from last night. After the shower, they got dress as they went downstairs to get breakfast with everyone with Nimura hugging on Y/N's arm with a smile. When they got downstairs Sona and the others saw them as they smiled.

Sona: Morning you two.

Nimura and Y/N: Morning.

They took there seats at the table. Tomoe saw how clingy Nimura was after what happened last night as she was a but upset about. Nimura saw that she was a but upset at her as she smiled.

Nimura: Don't worry Tomoe it is your turn today. Said smiling.

Tomoe: Still not fair that you won from our game yesterday. Said slightly pouting at her.

Momo: Now now we did agree on an order so we don't need to fight.

Tomoe: I know but still not fair how Nimura got to go first before me.

Nimura: Hehe don't be upset Tomoe besides it was a very special time. Said with a small blush.

They smiled hearing this. Y/N noticed Issei was rather upset as he rolled his eyes. Issei was going to say something but Raynare whispered something in his ear causing him to blush while having a perverted grin.

Y/N 'thought': I'm not even gonna ask what she said.

They are there breakfast as they talked for a bit. After they ate breakfast they gathered there things and left for school. As they walk Cyrus decided to talk to Y/N.

Cyrus: So how's the whole 'heat' season going for ya. Said smiling.

Y/N: It's a pain to be honest. The damn instincts come at really stupid times.

Cyrus: Hehe yeah I know. I had to skip class a few times already because of it.

Y/N: Yeah. Happened to me before though I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Cyrus: Well we just have to get through it for now. Once it's over we'll won't deal with it for a while.

Y/N: That's good.

They continued to walk to school as they ran into Ryuji and the others.

Ryuji: Morning. Said waving at them.

Y/N: Morning. Said smiling at them.

Makoto: Seems everyone is here today.

Sona: Yes most of us are.

Ann: Where's Leone Akame and Ephi.

Reya: Oh they should be at school by now.

Yusuke: Surely they would walk to school with us seeing how we're all close to one another.

Haru: Maybe they have a further ways to walk?

Morgana popped out of Akira's bag as he placed his front paws on his shoulder.

Morgana: I'm sure they'll show up soon. Could also be that since Callon and Exar are teachers they went with them this morning.

Asia: Maybe. How about we ask them when we get to school.

??? Ask us what?

Y/N felt someone wrapped there arms around his neck from behind along with feeling something rather large and soft press up against his back. He tensed up for a moment but relaxed after catching the scent of who it was.

Y/N: Already trying to pounce on me Leone?

Leone: Hehe maybe~.

Y/N chuckled hearing this while Tomoe was a bit annoyed. She pushed Leone off of him as she latched onto his arm.

Tomoe: We agreed to take turns Leone so no cutting alright! Said pouting at her.

Leone: Hehehe sorry just teasing him.

They smiled while Tomoe was still pouting at her. Y/N shook his head as he chuckled quietly. Akame latched onto his other arm which got his attention as Ephi walked up joining them.

Akame: Morning husband.

Y/N: Morning Akame and did I say call me by my first name?

Akame: Yes but i will call you husband.

Y/N sighed hearing this.

Y/N: Of course you will.

Ephi: Hehe it's rather interesting way to start our morning huh.

Makoto: Guess so seeing how everyone is here.

???: Well well well seems like it's a party here. Shouldn't you kids be heading to school?

They looked behind them to see it was Sado smiling at them with his arms crossed.

Y/N: Dad? What are you doing here?

Sado: Well I was going to a stroll to pass the time till I ran into this party of school kids. Said smiling.

Makoto: Apologize if we were making a scene.

Sado: It's alright. It's nice to see you all together like this. Reminds of my days when I was you're ages.

Y/N: Really?

Sado: Yep though it was only a few of us and like this little party of twenty people or so.

They smiled at him as Sona looked at her watch.

Sona: Were going to be late. Let's hurry.

All: Right.

They all started to walk to school till Sado spoke.

Sado: Y/N can I talk to you for a moment and don't worry it won't take long Sona.

Y/N looked at Sona as she nodded.

Y/N: Sure.

Sado smiled at him. Y/N stayed with him as Sona and the others went to school.

Y/N: What's up dad?

Sado: Well first off how are ya holding up? With ya instincts kicking in.

Y/N: Ugh it's fine for now. Said looking away scratching his cheek.

Sado: You didn't get any of them pregnant yet have you? Said smiling.

Y/N: Dad!!! Said with his face red.

Sado: Hehe sorry can't help it. Said chuckling. It would've what your mother would said to ya if she was here.

Y/N looked down at his necklace as he held it in his hands smiling. Sado saw this as he smiled as well.

Sado: I know that she would definitely tease you non stop about this. Not to mention that she would be thrilled to see the number of grand kids she would be having.

Y/N chuckled as he shook his head.

Y/N: Guess we'll be needing a massive house for all of them.

Sado: Hehehe yeah a very massive house.

Y/N smiled as he looked at him.

Y/N: So what did ya want to talk about?

Sado pulled something from his jacket what looked like a quill with spikes on it. Y/N was curious about this and the scent it gave off.

Y/N: What's that?

Sado: While I was out last night, I found this in one of them old buildings outside of town.

He handed the quill to Y/N as he looked at it.

Y/N: It's rather unique.

Sado: That it is. Tell me, have you heard anything strange at night or at school by chance?

Y/N: Strange? Said looking at him. Not really, why?

Sado: Well seeing how the Deviljo was here in this town, it wouldn't be a surprise that some other creatures are here.

Y/N stayed quiet as he looked at the quill. He noticed that the quill was sharp at the end as it seemed that it can pierce armor.

Sado: Just make sure that you and the others are alert to your surrounded. I think that there maybe more monsters around this town that haven't shown themselves just yet.

Y/N: You think so?

Sado: Positive. Plus you should be the first one to know since your nose can pick up any scent. Said smiling.

Y/N nodded as he handed back the quill. Sado was about to take it back till he noticed that Y/N had two black scales which caught his eye.

Sado 'thought': Black scales? Why does he have them and two at that?

Y/N notice that his father was in deep thought and was curious.

Y/N: Something wrong?

Sado: Sorry but I just noticed you got another black scale on your arm. How did you get it?

Y/N looked down at his arm and noticed the second black scale on his arm. He was confused on how he got it but also curious as well.

Y/N: Honestly I'm not sure.

Sado stayed quiet as he thought to himself for a moment.

Sado 'thought': Could it be something about him being a half dragon? Better send a letter to the Commander and ask him to see if he knows. I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen and I have to know how to fix it.

Y/N ear twitched as he looked in the direction where his ears picked it up.

Sado: Heard something?

Y/N: Not sure. It was only for a moment though.

Sado looked in the direction where he was looking. Since he couldn't hear as good he tries to hear something that his ears can pick up but nothing.

Sado: Well you better get going to school. Better not be late. Said smiling.

Y/N: Right. What about this quill?

Sado: Keep it. Maybe your noise can pick up the scent of the beast when it's nearby.

Y/N: Ok. Said as he put the quill in his bag. I'll be sure to let the others know.

Sado: Good. Just make sure you and the others keep you're on your guard up. The monster might be closer then you all might think.

Y/N: Will do. Later dad. Said as he left.

Sado smiled and nodded as he watched Y/N hurried to school. He watched him till he was out of site with his arms folded. Once he was gone, he started to make his way back home however something was on his mind which worried him.

Sado: Black scales on his arm and monsters here in this town. Something isn't right here at all. I better get in touch with the Commander and see what he knows. Perhaps my partner has some some idea on what's going on. Plus I need to send a message to his grandpa. Hopefully he can help me understand what's going on with his arm.

Questions ran through his head as he didn't had any answer not clues. He decided to walk for a bit before heading home to send messages to some people he knows.

Meanwhile Y/N eventually made it to school just in time as he a made it to class with a few minutes to spare.

Y/N: And made it just in time. Said as he ran in the class.

Asia: Y/N you made it. Said smiling.

Issei: Yeah talk about close timing. Just what did you and your dad talk about?

Y/N pulled out the quill his dad gave to him and showed it to them.

Asia: What is that?

Issei: Did you get that from your dad?

Y/N: Yeah he said that he found it outside of town.

He handed it Asia as she looked at it.

Asia: It's rather beautiful.

Issei: What is this from?

Y/N: Not sure however my dad thinks there are more of those things around town.

Issei: You think so?

Y/N: Don't know but let's talk about this later, with everyone.

Both: Right.

The teacher came in as class soon started. For the morning part of the day it went rather fast with Y/N's mind wondering what the scent is.

Y/N : Nova, any idea what this thing belongs to?

Nova: The scent is familiar however I'm not quiet sure.

Y/N: Something you hunted before?

Nova: Possible. However we have more pressing matter to attend.

Y/N: I know. More monsters like we faced before could possible be outside of town. Sona and the others have to know about this.

Nova: Agreed. Let's talk to Cyrus and Maya, if there is a chance a monster is outside did town, she'll know.

Y/N: That so? Guess we'll talk to them during lunch.

The class went on as it normally did as lunch soon came. Everyone went to eat lunch in there groups and talked. Y/N went to find Cyrus as he was eating lunch with Makono on the school roof.

Cyrus: Hey Y/N.

Makono: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Cyrus: Wanna join us?

Y/N: Actually I wanted to talk to Maya for a moment.

Makono: Why her?

He pulled out the quill as it got there attention.

Cyrus: What's with the quill?

He handed to them as Makono took it first.

Y/N: My dad found this outside of town. He said that it could possibly be another monster.

Makono: This quill is rather sharp. Said as he pocked the top of it. Whatever this belong to uses these to hunt it's prey which most likely means that it's a predator.

Y/N: You think so?

Makono: Most likey.

She tossed it at Y/N as it struck him in his shoulder. It struck his shoulder easily piercing his skin and hitting his bones.

Y/N: Ow!! Said grabbing his shoulder and falling to his knee. The hell Makono!!

Makono: Oh my gosh!! I'm so sorry!

She quickly ran over to his shoulder while Cyrus laughed at this.

Cyrus: Forgot to mention that she can be like that sometimes. Especially when it comes to hunting, she's a lethal predator and won't hesitate to kill you.

Y/N pulled the quill out as he tossed it at Cyrus. He caught it and looked it.

Y/N: Could've told me that earlier Cyrus ya damn asshole.

Cyrus: Hehe sorry. Said smiling.

Makono quickly healed his shoulder and cloths with her magic.

Makono: There that should do it. I'm sorry about that.

Y/N: It's alright. Said as he stood up. Just make sure ya don't try to kill anyone if we try to hunt whatever that quill belongs to.

Makono: R-right. Said with her face slightly embarrassed after what she did.

Cyrus: I'll make sure she won't buddy. Said smiling. I do know how to properly tame her.

Makono: CYRUS!!!

Cyrus: Hehehe ya know ya like it. Said with a smirk.

Makono faced turned red as Y/N rolled his eyes.

Y/N: Can we focus on the quill mud boy?

Cyrus eye twitched in annoyance as he looked at Y/N.

Cyrus: Come again flame runt.

Y/N: You heard me moss boy. What is ya ears filled with to much flowers or something.

Cyrus was getting more annoyed as was Y/N as they then budded heads.

Cyrus: Keep talking pyro boy and I'll make you eat some flowers.

Y/N: Oh yeah dentaline I like to see ya try.

Cyrus: Stinking fire snail.

Y/N: Rotten moldy tree boy.

They continued to call each other names until Makono smacked them on there heads hard.

Makono: That's enough! No fighting at school.

Both of them held there heads from Makono hitting then rather hard.

Y/N: Ow that hurts.

Cyrus: Jeez did ya need to hit us so hard babe?

Makono: I had to since you two were about to destroy the whole school with your fighting.

Cyrus: Alright fine. Said as he looked at Y/N. We'll settle this later.

Y/N: Yeah yeah. Just ask Maya will ya.

Cyrus: Fine. Hey Maya.

Maya: Don't worry I've already looked around the area. Said as she spoke through a rose appeared on Cyrus chest.

The two of them stood up as they focused on listening to Maya.

Y/N: What did ya find?

Maya: From what I can see, there is something in the forest outside of town that is lurking about along with possible two more.

Cyrus: So there is a total of three beasts lurking outside of town?

Maya: From what I can sense yes.

Makono: Do you know what beasts they are?

Maya: Judging from what I can feel, two seems to be a rather agile ones. As for the the third one, it's larger then the other two and has a tail that can be a blade.

Y/N: Hold up, a blade for a tail?

Maya: Yes. I don't have quiet enough power to see what they exactly look like however that quill does belong to one of them.

The three of them look at the quill very curious on what the beast looks like.

Maya: Best each of be alert to what you hear. I fear that they may eventually wonder into town at some point.

Y/N: I see. We better get ready for when they did arrive.

Cyrus and Makono nodded in agreement.

Cyrus: I'll see what we can do after school today.

Y/N: Ok but don't do anything reckless.

Makono: Don't worry I'll make sure he won't. Said smiling.

Y/N smiled at her and nodded.

Y/N: Alright. I'll leave ya to it.

Makono nodded as he left them. For the rest of the day and lunch it went as it usually did as he had Tomoe with him just in case his instincts kicked in again. When school ended he made his way to the student council office to find Sona already there working on some school papers.

Y/N: You better not be pushing yourself again.

Sona: Don't worry I'm not. Said smiling. Just have to organize some of them.

Y/N: Uh huh. Last time ya said that ya fell asleep on ya desk. Said as he walked over to her.

Sona: It won't happen again. Promise.

Y/N placed his bag down as he took the papers from Sona causing her to look at him.

Y/N: Yeah I don't think so Sona. Said as he smirked. Gonna have to convince me.

Sona chuckled as she got up as wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sona: What till it take this time for me to convince you dear. Said smiling.

Y/N: Oh you know~. Said with a smile.

She smiled as kiss him. Y/N returned the kiss as he let go of the papers and wrapped his arms around her. What started out as a simple kiss quickly changed to a hot make out session. They started to use there tongues fighting for dominance as he picked her up and placed her on the desk. As they fought for dominance, Y/N's instincts kicked in as he slowly started to undress Sona. They pulled away with there faces red.

Y/N: Sorry but they're kicking in again.

Sona: Now! Said with her face red.

Y/N: Ye-yeah sorry but I can't help it.

Sona looked at the door for a moment before she casted a spell on it locking the door. Y/N used his magic to sound proof the room as his scales appeared around his eyes.

Sona: Fine but make it quick.

Y/N: Oh~? Is that what you really want say~. Said smirking.

Sona pouted at him as she then smiled.

Sona: Fine then. Give it to me dear. Said in a lust manner.

LEMON

Y/N quickly opened her shirt seeing her blue lace bra. He moved them up exposing her breasts as he started to suck on the right one hard and fondle the other. Sona instantly moan loudly from Y/N sucking in her breast.

Sona: Ah~!! Don't me to rough Y/N~!

H continued to suck on her right breast for a but then he did the same to the other one. Before he pulled out his member, he suck on both of them at the same time. Sona squealed in pleasure feeling this.

Sona: AHHHH~!!!

He stopped as he removed her panties and rubbed his member on her core.

Sona: Don't tease me, baka! Said in a lust manner.

Y/N smiled as he inserted his member in her. He slowly started to thrust into her as he started to fondle her breast. Sona wrapped her arms around his neck and locking her legs behind him.

Sona: Ah~!! This is amazing! Said in pleasure manner.

Y/N smirked as he thrusted faster into her rocking the desk. The papers that were stacked on the desk fell off from the desk rocking. Sona was moaning loudly from Y/N thrusting into her hard and him fondling her breast. After a few moments, both of them felt there end coming.

Y/N: Sona.

Sona: Inside me!

He thrusted a few more times until both of them climaxed at the same time. Sona moaned loudly feeling his seed being unleashed inside of her. Both of them were breathing hard as Y/N pull his member out and fall back onto the chair. Some of his seed leaked out of her as he slowly fell onto the floor.

End Lemon

Y/N: Let's clean up before the others showed up.

Sona nodded to him as she slowly got off the desk. They cleaned the mess and fixed the papers to how everything was before. Y/N sat in her seat as she sat in his lap while she did her work. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

Sona: We're lucky that the others didn't show up.

Y/N: Hehe yeah. Said smiling. Though you seemed that you enjoyed it more then before.

Sona blushed slightly as she smiled.

Sona: Oh be quiet will you. You're sounding like a pervert.

Y/N: Hey I can't help it though. Said as he whispered in her ear. Seems like ya wanted this to happen didn't you?

Sona faced turned red as she pinched his cheek hard.

Y/N: Ow ow ow ow!! Sorry!!

Sona: I won't let you think that I wanted to do something like that and I'm not a pervert.

Y/N: Ok ok! Just let go please!

She let go of him as he held his cheek that was sore from her pinching.

Y/N: Jeez it feels like you're pinching them harder each time. I might lose feeling in them at some point.

Sona: Guess it's one of your weak points then. Said smiling. Works everytime.

Y/N: That's just mean. Said pouting at her.

Sona giggled seeing this as she kissed him on the lips. The kiss was a sweet and tender one that lasted for a few moments before they pulled back. She leaned back onto his chest as she closed her eyes and smiled.

Sona: I suppose I can let this one slide, however it better not happen again.

Y/N: Alright I'll try to make sure it won't happen again. Said as he rested his head on hers.

Sona: I am plus I could take a break using you as a pillow.

Y/N: Hehehe alright. Though just try not to go to sleep ok?

Sona: I don't know about that. Said as she opened her eyes and looked at him. It's rather conferable sitting here.

Y/N smiled at her.

Y/N: Glad to hear it.

They stayed like for a while as the others showed up. Nimura and Tomoe were a bit upset seeing this as were the others though not as much. Tsubaki, on the other hand, was very jealous about this. Time past they did there usual activities and devil work till they headed home. Y/N and Tomoe went to go pick up some things that was needed for the house.

Tomoe: Is that everything?

Y/N: Yeah that should be all what we need.

Tomoe: Ok now let's home. Said smiling.

Y/N: Alright.

The two of them started to make there way home. At first the walk was peaceful as they talked for a bit. However, Y/N nose picked up something causing him to scan the area.

Tomoe: Something wrong?

Y/N: Something is here.

She sensed something was off as well as both of them got ready. Slowly several creatures with yellow scales appeared surrounding them.

Tomoe: What are these things? Said as she summoned her sword.

Y/N: I don't know but whatever they are, they're clearly hungry.

The beasts charged at them as Tomoe and Y/N started to fight against them. Despite there being several of them, the two of them were able to deal with them with ease. However when they took down one, two or three more take its place.

Y/N: Damn things keep coming. Said as he round house kicked one. They're so annoying.

Tomoe slash through the beast as she landed next to Y/N.

Tomoe: Yeah. Just what exactly are these things?

More of the beasts started to appear as the numbers increase. Before they were about to strick, a larger one came out as the others stepped to the side.

Y/N and Tomoe were surprised to see this.

Tomoe: Is that there leader?

Y/N: Guess so seeing how they made way for it. Let's take it down!!

Tomoe: Right!

The beast roared as the smaller ones charged them. Y/N tossed the bags aside as he started to beat the beast smacking them away as Tomoe slashed them. At first they were able to handle them how to there numbers continued to climb at a alraming rate.

Y/N: The hell is going on? Said as punched one in the head. Just where are there numbers coming from?

Nova: Look closely partner. Some of them are illusions.

Y/N looked closely at the beast as some of them were see through.

Y/N: Someone is making copies of illusions of them.

Nova: That's right.

One of the beast leaped at him from behind. He ducked down as he kicked it in its ribs into the sky.

Y/N: Gotta stop the one who's making the illusions.

He looked over to see Tomoe was struggling as was surrounded by them with some of them having a different color scale on them.

Y/N: Tomoe!!

He tried to go over to her however the bigger one got in the way and smacked him into the wall. He was able to stop himself however more of them appeared in front of them.

Y/N: Damnit. I don't have time for this!

Tomoe continued to slash at them however she was starting to get tired. One of the beast leaped at her slashing her back casuing her to cry out in pain.

Y/N: TOMOE!!!!

She knelt down as she stuck her sword in the ground breathing heavy. The creatures slowly surrounded her and got ready to pounce on her. Y/N unleashed his flames as he smacked them away making his way to her.

Y/N: Get out of my way!!!

The bigger one stood in front of him as he clawed at him. Y/N caught the claw and flipped him over clearly the way. One of them beast that surrounded Tomoe leaped at her with it's mouth open.

Y/N: TOMOE!!!

Tomoe tried to get up however she couldn't as she felt that her body was paralyzed. Before the beast was about to eat her, a familiar faced appeared as he smacked the beast away with his sword.

Tomoe: Houshi?

Houshi: Glad I could make it in time. Said smiling. You ok?

She nodded to him as he looked at the beasts.

Houshi: Let me help you take care of them.

She was surprised to hear this as was Y/N.

Tomoe: Really?

Houshi: Yeah. Said as he looked at her. We're friends right?

???: Houshi why are you wasting your time saving her?

They looked up to see Shinodou looking down at them as he stood on top of one of the houses.

Tomoe: Shinodou. Said quietly.

Houshi: She's our friend Shinodou and I wanted to help her.

Shinodou: We don't need to waste our time on those who were exiled from our clan for her parents turning into a devil. Said in a disgusted tone.

Tomoe looked down at the ground feel sad. Y/N blood boiled as he fired a fire ball at him just scratching his cheek.

Y/N: If ya don't want to help asshole then leave!!!! Don't you dare talk about Tomoe like that damn bastard!!!

Shinodou: You dare attack me dragon fool? Said in anger.

Y/N: That was just a warning but if ya wanna fight them help by taking these things out!! Said as he glared at him. Unless you're to much of a coward to help.

Shinodou glared at him as he was rather angered by this.

Shinodou: Fine then. I'll show you I'm no coward. Said as he unsheathed his word.

Y/N: Still have to show me first pal.

Shinodou jumped down as he dashed towards the beast easily cutting through them. Tomoe and Houshi were shocked to see while Y/N dealt this the beast he was facing. The two of them quickly eliminate the beast with Y/N slamming his foot down on the big one using his Cosmic Dragon Talon attack.

Houshi: Wow he's seriously cool. Said after watching Y/N fight.

Tomoe: Yeah he is. Said smiling.

Tomoe tired again to stand as she was able to but fell to her knees again.

Houshi: Easy Tomoe your injuried. Here let me help you.

Tomoe: Thanks Houshi.

Houshi started to treat her wounds as Y/N wiped the sweat of his forehead.

Y/N: Better ask my dad about what these things are.

He jumped of the beast as it slowly vansihed not leaving anything behind.

Y/N: Did they teleport or something?

He saw that the others vanished as well which confused him. Shinodou swung his blade getting the blood of his sword as he then sheathed it. Y/N glared at him with his fist clenched.

Y/N 'thought': He's not bad I'll give him that.

Houshi finished healing Tomoe as her injuries were fully healed.

Houshi: That should do it. Said smiling.

Tomoe: I'm amazed how well you've improved on your healing Houshi. Said smiling. You improved a lot.

Houshi: Hehe thanks. Said smiling as he rubbed his head. I know I'm not a great fighter like you but healing is what I excel at.

She smiled at him hearing this.

Shinodou: Houshi why did you heal her? Said as he walked over to them. It was her fault that she got injuried so it should serve as a lesson for her.

Tomoe looked down at the ground with a sad look.

Shinodou: If she couldn't handle these simple creatures then she wasn't meant to be in our clan.

Houshi: Hey knock it off Shinodou. She was out numbered and she did the best what she could do. Honestly anyone from our clan wouldn't be able to fend them off like how she did.

Shinodou: If that was anyone from our clan, they would've been able to handle that situation with ease. However she was a fool to let her guard down allowing one of them to strike her. If you didn't stop that beast when you did, she clearly would've died.

Tomoe's hair was covering her eyes as tears were forming in her eyes.

Shinodou: Honestly you're family should've just let you died when the demon cursed you. Said as he looked at her. Clearly making you a devil has made you weaker then before.

Houshi: That's enough Shinodou!

Shinodou: Clearly it would've been better of she was never was born into this world. She's nothing more then a pest to everyone she meets.

At this point tears were falling down her cheeks. Houshi was about to say something however Y/N appeared in front of Shinodou extremely pissed off, a lot more then the fight against Riser and Azgon, with his fangs showing and flames sprouting from his body.

Y/N: Shut that fucking mouth of yours asshole. You don't know a damn thing about Tomoe!!

Houshi was surprised to see this as was Tomoe.

Shinodou: Why should I? Her family contacted a devil to save her from a demon that cursed her. Her parents were exiled after her parents contacted a devil to save her by reincarnating her into one.

Y/N: I don't see the damn problem if her parents ask a devil to lift the curse. They wanted to save there daughter so the fuck is wrong with that? Said as his blood was boiling like never before.

Shinodou stared at him unfazed by this while Houshi was sweating like crazy and scared at the same time.

Y/N: Tomoe is a very cheerful person who cares about deeply about everyone she meets. She trains hard just like the rest of us to fight against powerful opponents and someone that I care and love deeply.

Tomoe faced blushed hearing this as she smiled at him.

Y/N: If you want to so much as lay a finger on her, you'll have to cut me down first to get to her. Trust me I won't hold back even if you were her friend back then. I won't stand for anyone looking down her or any of my friends. Said in anger.

Shinodou stayed quiet as he continued to speak.

Y/N: Just know that I will not hesitate to strike you down if you try to attack Tomoe or if you go near her.

Shinodou: Oh? Is that a threat wild beast? Said in a slight anger.

Y/N: A threat? No. Said as he raised his hand with his claws pouting at him ready to strike his head. It's a damn threat you bastard.

The two of them glared at each other as Y/N's flames came off of him. Houshi was scared to see this as he knew from reading books about dragons anger.

Houshi: Oh man this so not good. Said as he took a step back. Shinodou is really pissing him off. I hope he doesn't piss him off further.

Tomoe was worried about Y/N but also Shinodou as well. The two of them continued to glare at them for what felt like an eternity fearing that one thing could set them off. However Shinodou closed his eyes as he turned away from him.

Shinodou: Houshi we're leaving. Said walking away.

Houshi: R-right! See ya Tomoe. Said as he ran after him.

Y/N watched them as he continued to glare at Shinodou. They continued to walk away for a while before Shinodou stopped as he tossed something aimed at Tomoe. Houshi and Tomoe were shocked to see this as Y/N got infront of her. The thing Shinodou tossed was a dagger which Y/N caught between his teeth.

Shinodou: Hump. Seems you act quickly.

Y/N snapped the blade with his fangs clean in half. He grabbed the hilt of the dagger and tossed it back at Shinodou. A cut appeared on his face which surprised him at first then angered him.

Shinodou: You damn devil trash!!

Y/N: You try anything like that again, your body will be burned till there's nothing left!!!!

Y/N's body erupted into flames of pure rage as his eyes changed to dark red. Tomoe and Houshi were shocked to see this as heat came form him.

Shinodou: Hehehe trying to challenge me?

Y/N: You wouldn't stand a chance against me. I don't care if you were her friend before but I won't stand if you look down on her!!!

The scales on his right arm slowly to expand further up his arm reaching his shoulder. Tomoe started to get more worried about this fearing what was going to happen. Y/N slowly started to walk towards him as each step he took shattered the ground beneath him.

Shinodou: So you decided to show your real colors huh. Said as he unsheathed his sword. Guess I will kill you now.

Y/N: I like to see you try! Said in a dark echoing voice.

Shinodou got into his stance as he had a smirk.

Shinodou: I'll make sure to end your life quick.

Y/N stopped a couple of feet away from him. His eyes were filled with utter rage and his instincts were screaming for blood. Right before things could get out of hand, Tomoe quickly hugged him from behind tightly crying slightly.

Tomoe: Please. Just stop this Y/N. Said through her tears.

Y/N eyes were still a dark red for a moment before they slowly changed back to normal as the flames vanished. Houshi stood in front of Shinodou as he looked at him.

Houshi: Let's just head home Shinodou.

Shinodou looked at him with a irritated look before he sheathed his sword and started to walk away. Houshi soon followed him after he looked back at Tomoe with a sad look seeing her cry. Y/N watched as they left as he looked at Tomoe hearing her cry.

Y/N: Sorry. Said quietly.

He truned around and hugged her tightly as she cried into his chest. They stayed like that for a while before they started to head home.

End Chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please a comment telling me what you think or a vote if ya liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3.3K 100
After being abandoned by his parents Haru decided to set a goal to become the best. Reaching the peak both physically, academically and socially. How...
80.7K 1.1K 31
Akeno himejima everyone knows her and everyone loves her but she if often distant to everyone this is why she has a twin brother is name is y/n himej...
50.8K 820 31
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
1.3K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...