Crazy In Love

RhysiaQ tarafından

Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika! Daha Fazla

Chapter 1:The Meet
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapger 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.
Chapter 9: You can't heal what you never reveal pt 2.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Bday
Chapter 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chpater 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 31

2.7K 179 177
RhysiaQ tarafından

Onika's POV.
2nd July,2019
NewYork city.

"Fuck! Yesss babyyy!" Beyoncé screamed as I pounded into her pussy.

I felt my dick starting to swell "I'm going to cum" I groaned into her ear.

"Me too" She moaned out and the both of us came down from our high.

I pulled my dick out dropping on my back next to her. I looked over seeing she was getting up.

I scrunched my face up. She started pulling back up her jeans then button back up her blouse.

"Beyon-" I started but she held her hand up cutting me off.

"Just don't" She says looking around the room, I'm guessing for her shoes.

Beyoncé came to drop off the twins but somehow it ended with her getting dick down.

Every time I tried speaking to her about our relationship she just shuts down, I understand that she still needs time but damn if we fucking doesn't that mean she forgives me?

I heard my phone ringing on the nightstand, I reached across for it seeing it was Rihanna calling me, I answered but it wasn't Rihanna voice I was greeted with.

"Onika!  Rihanna is in labor, come now!" Sherika shouted over the phone.

I quickly jumped up looking around my room, Beyoncé raised an eyebrow eyeing me.

"Rihanna is in labor. I'll drop the twins by my mother" I explained while I put on my white tee.

"I'll keep them"

I turned around to watch her. She had her hand on her hip with attitude evident in her voice.

"What? Don't you have stuff to do?" I asked buttoning my jeans.

"I said I'll keep them. Go and see your girlfriend bring forth your child"

I smacked my lips "She's not my girlfriend and don't be like that Bey" I laced up my timbs and placed my NY cap on my head.

"I'll drop them off at my mother's, she wanted to see them anyway" I grabbed my keys off my nightstand.

"This is the last time we will be having sex" she stated fixing her earrings then lipgloss.

"How you gon tell me that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nicki I'm done with you for real. You better thank the lord you got to hit one more time" She shrugged grabbing her purse.

"Beyo-" she held up her hand showing me her watch.

"You might miss the birth, you're running out of time" she gave me her petty smile.

I sighed knowing if I opened my mouth to say something it would just be like talking to a wall.

...........

"Paris Maraj" Rihanna smiled at the doctor holding our newborn.

The feeling that I love came back and I felt  like this is what I needed right now. All the bullshit that's going in my life I needed some peace. A better half of me was here and I already felt protective over my babygirl.

"Open your eyes baby" I playfully flicked her cheeks, she whined slowly opening her eyes.

I smirked when two captivate hazel green eyes hit me.

"She has my eyes but this girl is your twin" Rihanna chuckled rocking her back and forth.

I kept watching her in the eyes, no matter how the situation played out I don't regret my daughter and I never will.

I just wished I would've gone about it better but there's nothing that I can do now.

She was perfect.

................
Beyoncé's POV.

As I was driving to get something to eat I heard my phone ringing in my purse, I leaned over keeping my eyes on the road as I answered my phone .

"Bitch!" I scrunch my face up putting my phone on speaker then setting it on the passenger seat.

"What do you need Kelly?"  I asked stopping at a red light.

"You're all over the news. Why haven't you been picking up your phone?!?" Kelly shouted.

I have been ignoring calls left and right, I haven't told anyone about what went down with Onika and I but I knew they watched Rihanna's interview.

"I've been busy" I shrugged but remembered she couldn't see me through the phone.

"Oh well I'm in NewYork right now, Took Some time out of my schedule to give Nicki the whooping I promised"

My eyes grew wide knowing Kelly was serious.

"Kelly you don't have to. We're done and I maybe already whooped her ass" I explained stepping on the gas when the green light came on.

"As you should! Her dumbass gone be missing on your good good"

I bit my lip knowing she hasn't been missing on it.

"About that, I might have had sex with her after our break up" I mumbled out.

"Might? Beyoncé are you fucking dumb?" Kelly screamed.

"Bitch I might be" I whispered out.

"I'm going to whoop both y'all asses now, maybe knock some senses in both y'all"

"We only had sex two times since we broke up" I rolled my eyes pulling up at Red lobster.

"Two?! It's official, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is fucking retarded for Nicki cheating ass Minaj"

I rolled my eyes seeing a very familiar figure coming towards my vehicle.

"Girl fuck you, I'll catch up with you later" I say before hanging up the phone.

"You should really get these windows tinted shorty" He chuckled leaning his hand on the top of my car as he scrunch down looking in.

I just got this car and Nicki always handles the tints for me but since we wasn't on good terms I didn't want to ask her, I'll just ask someone to do it for me.

"Troyce what do you want? How the hell did you find me? And when did you move to New York??" I asked the questions that was bubbling in my head.

I watch my ex best friend and my first kiss lick his lips then smiled showing off the grills that was in his mouth.

It was then I took in his appearance, there's no doubt that he was fine, finer than the last time I saw him if I'm being honest, he's buff in all the right places and don't get me started on the bear-

"Chill out mamas. I was coming out then I heard people saying your name when you pulled in this foreign whip so I decided to come over here and see what's good, aren't you happy to see me?" He asked bitting down on his lip.

I wanted to roll my window back up so badly and just drive off but something was keeping me from doing so.

"Did Kelly and Michelle deliver my message?"

I shook my head yes "Your message was received but decline" I shrugged.

"Damn. Heard you got twins and shit, Beyoncé knowles being mommy and shit" He chuckled eyeing me.

"YuP" I said popping the P.

"Why you giving a nigga the cold shoulders? We used to be best friends Bey, You was my first crush too"

I rolled my eyes thinking back on my childhood. We was good until he stopped wanting to be friends because I wouldn't let him fuck.

"We can still be good friends you know" He pushes his head more into my car.

I scrunch my face up pushing his head back out "I'm good on that boy" I say before opening the door pushing his body back.

I grabbed my purse before closing my door, I turn on my heels but felt a hand grip my arm spinning me around.

"I'm serious Bey, I know we had our differences in the past but I'm ready to put it aside if your willing" He said looking down at me since he was much taller than I was.

I looked up in his eyes and I saw that he was actually being genuine.

I sighed giving in "I forgive you" I let out.

We are adults and grown now, it doesn't make sense holding him accountable for something he did when he was young, we both didn't know wrong from right.

"Good. Can I get your number?" He asked smiling down at me.

I nodded putting my hand out, he placed his phone in my hands then I typed in my number giving him back.

"I'll be in touch and you might not want to go in there I'm sure by now the whole world knows your here" He chuckled.

I sighed, I really wanted some food.

I saw him look around before putting his eyes on me "How about I go in there and get you your food?" He suggested.

I smiled widely digging into my purse to give him the money but he grabbed my hand making me look up at him, he shook his head smiling "It's on me shorty" He said before going into red lobster.

I eyed him as he bounced into the restaurant.

......
Onika's POV.

"A girl man" I smile leaning back in the chair inhaling the ganja.

"You know what them say about niggas that be having baby girls?" Wayne asked taking the blunt from me.

I shook my head no "What they be saying?"

"Your pull out game weak" Drake dumbass chuckled.

"Man shut yo high ass dumb ass up. that's not what they be saying" Wayne shook his head "You got two girls right?" Wayne asked inhaling the smoke.

I nodded as he passed me back the blunt.

"Sad to say it but those two girls are your karma"

I scrunch my face up wondering what the fuck he was talking about.

"Nah B stop smoking so much weed, your talking crazy"  I say before finishing off the blunt.

"Nah for real, let's be honest here, you treat women horribly maybe life is trying to show you how girls are suppose to be treated " he shrugged leaning back in chair.

"He maybe right Nic. You embarrassed that girl in front of the whole world bro" Drake added in.

"You think I don't fucking know that?!" I snapped feeling irritated that they was bringing up Bey situation.

"Don't get mad at us, get mad at yourself" Wayne says.

"Man y'all deadass irritating me now" I know I shouldn't be getting this mad but I couldn't help it.

"You gotta give her props though, she got two of the baddest chicks in game as her baby mamas" Drake chuckled giving me a proud smile.

"But let's be honest here though. Who the fuck would lose Beyoncé?" Wayne says being dramatic.

"You took a loss on that one Nic" Drake says.

"Son I know"  I sighed leaning back in the chair.

"Rihanna do have some good pussy though. My bad Nic but I hit that" Drake says giving me an apologetic look but I wasn't even mad.

"Damn nigga you hit that?" Wayne asked surprise evident in his voice.

"All hands down the best pussy I've had man" Drake says nearly sounding like he was in love or some shit.

This dumbass nigga wasn't about to be the step father to my child. I cringed knowing a next man would be close to my baby girl.

"Man shut y'all asses up, that's my baby mama y'all talking about" I say leaning  over scoffing drake upside his head.

"You right. But lemme ask you this, how's Beyoncé pussy?" He asked.

Nah this nigga bold bold. He lucky that I wasn't strap or I would've shoot him right here and there without any mercy.

The kids are upstairs and Blue always be wanting to be in my lap, that's why I wasn't strap.

I looked over seeing Wayne was waiting for an answer too.

"I'll kill both you niggas" I gritted clenching my jaw.

"Man you know none of us would ever get in there, I'm surprised your lucky ass had a chance" Wayne sounded to be upset.

I smiled proudly knowing Beyoncé had eyes for me and me only. I don't care how mad she is, I was in love with her and I'll show her.

I'll be damn if she gives up my pussy.

"Still be wondering too because you're ugly as fuck bro" Drake laughed making Wayne laugh too.

"Son I'm cute fucking you saying?" I chuckled joining in on the laugh.

.........
Like and comment 💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6K 471 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
78K 3.1K 21
A new book idk where I'm going with this but we going it's a BeyNika book
65.7K 2.5K 27
Based on a song 🎉