what matters // levi x reader

Від llunyya

what matters most to the people around you? how about.. what matters most to you? you love, but in the end... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Hange's letter.

Chapter 10

1.5K 39 2
Від llunyya

[ (y/n)'s POV ]

The Female Titan kept running forward, though, it was slowing down as the time passed by.

"This needs to end quickly." I murmured, getting ready to attack.

"Wait (y/n)!" Levi warned, extending his arm in front of me.

"Tsk."

As I was tying my hair up we saw a group of scouts trying to fight the titan. When I looked more carefully, I realized that it was..

My squad!

"Guys! Don't fight it, it's too dangerous!"

"It's okay Cap'! We can handle it. Although we would appreciate your help!"

While I was making my way to them with Levi and Mikasa, the titan took all four of them in its hands before starting to run again.

"What the-" said Levi confused.

"Shit! Captain leave! It's a trap!" shouted one of them, making the titan throw him on the ground and step right on top of him.

"No!" my voice cracked.

I sped up, leaving Levi and Mikasa far behind.

"(y/n)!" shouted Levi.

I don't care. I'm going to kill that piece of shit!

I landed on its head, making it struggle with trying to catch me. The titan then took another one of my squad members and crashed her between its fingers. I felt so much anger. I started attacking it with such speed that it was hard for me to focus on anything else.

"Guys! Try to escape from its hands. I will save Eren!" I ordered and they did as I said. "Land on that branch and wait for me. Don't you dare move an inch. I won't lose another one of you."

My hands burned from gripping the blades so hardly. I wasn't going to give up though. I cut the back of the titan's feet and arms within seconds, stopping it from moving completely, and headed to its jaw where I slashed both sides of its mouth, causing it to hang open successfully. My eyes landed on Eren's unconscious body that I quickly grabbed after jumping into the titan's mouth.

"Eren!" shouted Mikasa.

I looked over and saw that they finally came.

"Thank you!" she smiled. She took him from my arms while I was trying to catch my breath, however, the titan moved its hand in attempt to get a hold of Eren once again.

"Oi watch out!" warned Levi as he ran closer to us.

I quickly pushed Mikasa out of the way and the titan hit me instead, making me crash into a nearby tree. I tried to soften the crash by attaching the wires into two branches, but I ended up hitting the side of my forehead.

"(Y/N)!"

Levi quickly caught me mid-air right before I fell to the ground and landed on a large branch afterwards.

"Can you hear me?." he asked while pressing his handkerchief on my wound.

"No?" I replied, not really having heard what he said in the first place.

"Hey! Wake up!"

His voice was slowly fading away.

[ Levi's POV ]

"Mikasa! Take Eren and (y/n)'s squad and go to the others."

"What about Captain (y/n)?"

"Just go!"

And by that, she nodded and left.

(y/n)..

I checked her pulse.

She is still breathing. Thank god. I better hurry.

I kept her close to me, her head resting on my chest securely. I stood up but before I left, I glanced at the titan, only to see smokes and bones.

They have escaped..

I swung over to the wooden cart where everybody else was.

"(y/n)?! What happened?" shouted Hange.

I explained the situation briefly and everyone's eyes widened.

"Take immediate care of her." ordered Erwin.

Two scouts carried her to a wooden cart.

Keep our promise. (y/n).

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

299K 6.6K 67
𓅃 ⚠️MANGA SPOILERS INCLUDED⚠️ Emotionless... Stoic... These were the words that people used to described you. You were a very unique person. You had...
1.1M 40.1K 38
Reader-chan fell for her superior, eh? started: 08.24.14 ended: 01.12.16 disclaimer: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the characters. *REA...
5.3K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. 🍋 w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❤️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...
315K 8.9K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...