White Shinigami (Naruto fanfi...

De Nikole15402

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but my Himawari Hyuuga and the other things I make up. I do not own Naruto, or it'... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sensei vs Team seven
Chapter 2: Two Flowers and a confession
Chapter 3: How did Kakashi know?!?!
Chapter 4: Sasuke vs Haku and my early b-day gift
Chapter 5: Us against them. Naruto vs Haku
Chapter 7: Graves tears and memories.
Chapter 8: My Exam and a hot redhead
Chapter 9: Panda and clothes shopping with Tenten
Chapter 10: Sasuke v. Lee Turtle?
Chapter 11: Meeting the rookie nine and Kabuto Yukushi
Chapter 12: Written Exam... Oh no...
Chapter 13: Pineapple Shika-kun isn't an idiot
Chapter 14: Interviews... STOP TALKING!
Chapter 15: Forest of Death. What a wonderful name.
Chapter 16: Don't call me Hyuuga-Chan
Chapter 17: Cursed? Or just unlucky? More like both!
Chapter 18: Sound People Don't Shut Up
Chapter 19: Hi Kabuto. Well ambushes suck.
Chapter 20:: Mai Nagase vs Himawari Hyuuga
Chapter 21: I missed them all!
Filler Chapter: Fiance!? What is that?
Chapter 22: Family reunion, Joy! (Not)
Chapter 23: Time for Training! And Yakiniku!
Chapter 24: Pervy Sage and... I may or may not have been eaten...
ATTENTION/ ShikaHima or GaHi
Chapter 25: It turns out Owl Saliva doesn't wash out.
Charactors created by me
Chapter 26: Kimono shopping and the Busty Tea Lady
Chapter 27: I think I hate him
New cover!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter 28: The Final Rounds: Neji vs. Naruto
Chapter 29: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 1
Chapter 30: Himawari's past arc. Part one
Chapter 31: Takara Uzumaki Part Two
Chapter 32: So I Have to be a Girl to be Friends? Part Three
Chapter 33: Sparring and a Climbing Trees. Part Four
Chapter 34: The Plot Thickens. Part Five
Chapter 35: Who are you? Part Six
Chapter 36: Reuniting and Parting. Part Seven
I was tagged
Chapter 37: A Mission? Part Eight
Chapter 38: Its gone south. Part nine
Chapter 39: My Biggest Lie. Part Ten Final
Chapter 40: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 2
Chapter 41: We're a Pretty Good Team, Shika
Chapter 42: Is this the end?
Chapter 43: Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Chapter 6: I hate Gato

9.6K 411 110
De Nikole15402

Recap:
"Now both your arms are useless. What will you do now?" Kakashi asks. "You can't even make hand signs anymore."
With my Byakugan still activated I sense a irritable presence coming. Gato...

Himawari's pov.

"Ha, well their all very good questions. Though I'm not obliged to answer them. According to my new plan, you die right here and now on this bridge, Zabuza." He replies with a smug grin.

"What?" He murmurs furious with the betrayal.

"That's right your waaaay to expensive, so I've decided to take you off the payroll. Of course, even this gang of thugs costs something, so if you could manage to hack a few of them down while they kill you I would appreciate it. Do you think you could handle that, Demon of the Mist? Ha, look at you your as demonic as a wet kitten." Gato laughs.

"Well well Kakashi. It seems our fight is over. As we no longer work for Gato the bridge builder is safe. We have no further quarrel." Zabuza informs them.

"It would seem so." Kakashi agrees as we watch Gato approach where I stood beside Haku's body.

"Get away from him..." I warn tears falling from my pale eyes.

"That reminds me you little brat. You grabbed my arms and nearly broke it earlier. I have been meaning to pay you back for that!" Gato shouts in disgust smacking Haku with his cane. "If only he were alive to feel it."

"How dare you!" I scream punching Gato square in the face.

Zabuza has a dark face at this. While Gato says to his men "I want her dead too, got it."

"Get away! Get away from him you scum!" Naruto roars running towards Gato.

"Hey, stop it Naruto. Use that brain of yours." Kakashi says holding Him back by his jacket.

"Well, What about you Zabuza? Are you just going to sit back and let him do that!?" Naruto yells angry.

"Be quiet, you idiot. Haku is dead so it doesn't matter." Zabuza says starring. It does matter how dare Gato disrespect the dead, and my brother.

"What!" Naruto shouts outraged. "You mean you don't mind watching him get treated like a dog?!?! You were together for years! Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"Payout clearly don't understand the way of shinobi. I merely used Haku. The same way Gato used me. Haku's usefulness is at an end. I will miss his strength and skill, but that's all. The boy means nothing!" Zabuza informs Naruto. He is lying Haku did mean something.

"If you really believe that, then you're a bigger jerk then I first thought." Naruto shouts angrily.

"Alright Naruto, time to calm down. Zabuza nips not the enemy anymore." Kakashi tells him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Shut up! Naruto yells shoving his hand away. Turning around Naruto points a finger at Zabuza. "As far as I'm concerned, he's enemy number ONE!"

"Why you! Haku did everything for you! He lived for you. You were the most important thing in the world to him. And yet he meant boing to you! Nothing at all? While he sacrificed his life for you, didn't feel anything for him at all! And... If I become as strong as you... Does that mean I'll become as cold hearted?" Naruto says tears coming to his eyes.

Why is he crying? Naruto is crying for somebody he just met... Somebody he only knew for a short while... Why?

"He threw his life away, and for what! For you.. And your dream! You... You never let Haku have a dream of his own, but you don't care. You'd just toss him aside, like he was nothing to you! A broken tool... That's so wrong. So wrong!" Naruto rants.

I wipe my tears away from my soaking face. "Thank you Naruto..." I murmur. Haku would be glad to know that people cared about him. I sit down beside Haku's body hugging him slightly. "I l-loved you Haku-nii."

"You talk too much... Your words cut deep. Deeper than any blade." Zabuza sensei says quietly. I knew it... He does care. Gato looks down at me with disgust. He hates me too, just how I like it. Gato... I hate Gato!

"While he was fighting you, his heart was breaking. He was always too soft and kindhearted. He felt pain and sorrow, and now, curse him, I feel them too. I feel content this is the way it will end. Though I will miss you Himawari." Zab- no Sensei says as he unwraps the bandages around his mouth. This cause more tears to come falling down my face.

"Well cat got your tongue? Are you surprised that I'm human as well? Even shinobi are human... No matter how hard we try to hide that fact, we always fail. At least I have anyway." Zabuza-sensei says then adds. "Boy give me your kunai!"

Naruto reaches in his pocket and hands him the kunai.

"Sensei! For Haku... I want to fight too." I yell with my eyes closed to stop the tears. Zabuza-sensei just nods his head at me.

Zabuza charges them at full speed with the kunai in his mouth. I get up and look at Gato who was hiding behind his people now.

"Aaaaargh! Go on kill them!" Gato commands.

"Those thugs won't save you, but I won't be the ones to kill you... Sensei will!" I scream with anger taking out a kunai and start fighting them.

"Their maniacs!" A thug shouts.

"What are they thinking charging us by themselves!" Another questions.

Their shouts soon turn to scream of pain and terror as Zabuza and and I start cutting them down. Distracted by another thug one stabs a kunai into my back. The kunai gets stuck there, but I quickly kill all the people around me.

Zabuza-sensei gets stabbed with a giant spear, but charges forward with the goal of killing Gato. Gato runs to the edge of the bridge with Zabuza charging after him. I get rid of the people around him for Sensei.

"H-he's the devil!" Gato shouts as he gets stabbed in the hearth the kunai. More thugs are trying to stab him, but I knock them off the bridge quickly.

"You crazy idiot. If your so eager to die, and join you friend over there, but your not taking me as well." Gato wheezes dying.

"I won't be joining Haku. Where he's going I can't follow." Sensei replies seriously.

"S-stay back!" Gato scream trying to hold on to his pathetic life.

"Haha, no, it's the other place we will be going to. What a fitting place for a Demon Ninja to end up. I heard there are all kinds of demons down there, so I should fit in just fine..., but you sounds like your in for a long painful eternity." Sensei laughs.

Sensei slashes at Gato again making him fall over the edge of the bridge. The thugs all drop their weapons at Sensei's look. Sensei drops on to his hands and knees dropping the kunai. I quickly run over beside him on my knees causing him to look up at me.

"Sensei...." I whisper.

"Haku, Hima." Sensei mutters. "Not once did I ever thank you for what you've done for me. Forgive me for that... And thank you Hima. Kakashi... Can you please take care of Hima...?" Zabuza asks makin more tears fall from my already soaked face.

"Don't turn away. When you live like a warrior this is how it ends." Kakashi says to, I think, Naruto.
Blood quickly forms a pool as he lays down getting on my legs, knees and hands. With my Byakugan I can see Sasuke waking up from his trance. I knew Haku wouldn't kill him. Sasuke looks around before fixing his gaze on the body of Haku. Sakura gets Naruto's attention to show him that Sasuke is alive.

"Well, well, will wonders never cease." Kakashi says happy that he is alive.

"Heh! Don't get too comfortable!" A thug shouts.

"This party ain't over yet. Who gonna pay us now that Gato is dead. Another stupid thug shouts.

I look far out and see the villagers coming with my Byakugan. 'Now they come.' I think.

"Let's go men! Down to the village! Let's see what they got for us down there." The main thug yells. A thug starts walking near me getting ready to stab me.

I slowly get up from my crouched position looking at him with a fierce glare. "You think you can walk over me!"

"What are you going to do? You have a major injury. That kunai is imbedded in your back." Andy says. (I'm going to call him Andy k?)

"Even injured I can take you down easily!" I yell unsheathing my Katana that Haku gave me. Wait- "no I won't use this Katana your not worth the effort to use this on. This Katana is a gift from my brother Haku!"

Instead I kick him from underneath his feet making him fall. Then I get over him and say. "Your not worth the time of the day." Next I kick him away from me.

The villagers arrived just then. "You'll have to go through us first!" One of them shouts.

"Inari!" Naruto shouts happily.

"Heros always show up at the last second." Inari replies with a smile.

Naruto does a hand sign for tithe shadow clone Jutsu making more of him appear.

"Hmmm... I might just have enough chakra to help you out." Kakashi states doing the shadow clone Jutsu making about fifty of him appear.

My vision starts going haywire forcing me to undo my Byakugan. That feels better I was using up chakra keeping that up. I decide to walk over to Haku again as he was very important to me.

"Still want to fight!" The Kakashis yells towards the retreating thugs.

"No thanks." A thug shouts.

"Victory!" Inari exclaims making the crowd cheer.

Kakashi walks over to Sensei they exchange words to each other that I can't catch. Kakashi takes the weapons out of my Sensei's back and brings him over to Haku and I laying him down.

Snow starts to fall around us... Haku... I did love you as a brother. I would miss you,

"Is that you Haku? Are you crying? Thank you Kakashi, Hima." Sensei thank softly. "You were always by my side. The least I can do is stay beside you... In the end."

Sensei weakly puts his hand onto Haku's face. Sensei looks up at me with worry in his face.

"It's not possible, but I wish I could have gone where you are." Sensei says.

"He told me that in his home it is always snowing." Naruto cries.

"His spirit is as pure as fresh snow. You never know Zabuza, maybe you will join him there." Kakashi says.

December 7, 2014

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

166K 5.5K 23
"Out of everyone our age, every girl, and it had to be you." -//-//-//- The Uzumaki twins were known throughout the entire village. Naruto was the tr...
28K 373 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
6.7K 468 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
169K 6.1K 56
Y/n hyūga. Youngest sister of Hinata and Hanabi Hyūga but the strongest. Despite being only 6 years old, she was able to defeat both her sisters in h...