Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

‒°・ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ・°‒
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
β€’β€’ 1 MILLION Q&A β€’β€’
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

87| Red Feeling

2.1K 102 71
By KittyBlossomCB

There she was again, doing the exact same thing the next day: hanging out out with Jacob.

'Yeah, they're dating now, but didn't they go a little too fast? How long have they been seeing each other, huh?  Not a long enough time to start dating, that's true.'

And there he sat again, at the same table, watching the new couple feed each other as he sipped slowly on a little bottle of banana milk.

"Did you talk to her at all, Min?"  Kyungsoo asked as he passed his unfinished food to Eric.

Minseon sighed and faced the others. "I-I did, but Jacob c-came over before I-I could do a-anything." He lowered his head and gently slid the milk bottle away from him.

It's been over a day since they've talked or even bumped into each other. It was starting to make Minseon really frustrated, especially over his thoughts and unsolved feelings.

Ever since she confirmed that she was dating none other than Jacob Kim, the brunet started to feel things that he's never really felt before. And he couldn't really explain it in detail if you asked him. He can't even figure out what they mean or how he got them.

"She might be brainwashed," Kyungsoo commented. "I watched this movie the other night about how a guy tricks this girl into loving him for eternity. It was pretty interesting, except the last few parts."  He cringed.

"Brainwashed?" Eric laughed. "Are you kidding me? She's probably blind in love, that's what it is."

"How could she love him, though?"  Kyungsoo added, sipping on his bottled water.  "He's the popular type and hangs out with other girls, too.  I wouldn't do it if I was her."

Eric lightly scoffed.  "Well you're not her.  And I'm telling you, she isn't brainwashed—"

"But wh-what if she is?"  Minseon spoke up, his eyes glancing between the werewolves and their confused looks.  "I s-swear I seen this p-pink glint in h-her eyes the o-other day!"  he exclaimed with a serious look, showing he wasn't joking around like Kyungsoo.

"Really?"  Changjae gasped quietly,  "then she must be brainwashed!"

"No, but maybe under a spell...,"  Eric added.

"A s-spell?"  Minseon repeated with a curious stare.  "Wh-What do you m-mean?"

Eric looked around the area before leaning inwards and whispered,  "I met a witch once."

"A witch?!"  Changjae exclaimed aloud and quickly covered his mouth after, but it was too late.  Luckily no one really cared about their conversation.

"Yeah, a witch."  Eric seemed dead serious as he spoke.  He didn't seem like the lying type either, so he must be telling the honest truth.

"Y-You've m-met a witch?  Th-Those exist?"  Minseon whispered, his eyes as wide as saucers.  He couldn't really believe it.  But he probably should as he already knows eight vampires and three werewolves, so there's gotta be more than them out there.

"Her name was Jasmine, and she used to be my classmate a long time ago,"  Eric said as he started telling the story of how he met the witch.  "She had beautiful, silky black hair that almost reached the back of her knees.  Her eyes were the most vibrant shade of green.  We met in primary school, only when I was just a little kid.

"She kept a lot of secrets, but the kids around us knew there was more to her than just a few little secrets. They were suspicious of her and the way she lived her life. Whenever she would get picked up from school, her mom would always stick close to the shadows and disappear when you blinked or even looked away for a second. It was super strange! Then, one day out in the schoolyard, I met up with Jasmine to give her a necklace she accidentally left out in the hallway when she ran into the bathroom. When she touched it, it glowed a bright green, just like her eyes, and then it disappeared into thin air."

"That's all?" Kyungsoo yawned, grinning. "If I met a witch, I would've had a longer story than that."

"Stop messing 'round, Kyungsoo, it's an actual true story," Eric said before turning back to look at Minseon. "So I really met a witch huh? How do you think I know [Y/n]'s under a spell? That's because I went to Jasmine's house once and only once, and there I found this book called 'Love And It's Recipes'. I read it and somehow memorized mostly all the interesting stuff."

"Whoa." Changjae's mouth was agape. The boy couldn't believe the story, but he had a feeling it was true. "So, this Jasmine... Where is she now?"

"How should I know?" Eric shrugged, leaning back. "We only met in primary school. I dunno, maybe she moved again."

×

You were having such a fun time with your boyfriend, Jacob. He was kind, funny, charming, and really good at arcade games. You can't even beat him, and he always has to win all the cool stuff for you because you just can't do it. But you like it. It's nice having someone to protect you and love you this much.

"So, oppa, what are we doing this weekend?" you asked the distracted boy as you poked his arm with the end of your pencil.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, the weekend." Jacob looked up to you and held your hand in his own. "Wanna come over to my place? I wanted to... see if you are really who you are."

"That's a weird way to put it," you laughed, leaning on his shoulder. "We could go for lunch and then your place?"

"Yeah, we can do that, too."

The day just wouldn't be complete without your Jacob, and the two of you fit together perfectly, just like two missing puzzle pieces.

Everything was perfect, as if it was something out of a fairytale. A caring, loving boyfriend at your side; wonderful friends; an amazing family... Everything you could ever want. And you had it all.

"I just can't believe I'm here with you." Your eyes swirled with love as you stared into Jacob's eyes, seeing the same amount of love in his as yours did. "I love you, Jacob," you smiled, rubbing the top of his hand with your thumb.

"I.. love you too, [Y/n]."

'He loves me so much,' you thought to yourself, your lips turning upwards into yet another smile. 'I can see it in his eyes how much he loves me and holds me close. He's everything I could ask for in this world.'

As you sat there, daydreaming to your hearts content, a familiar smell hit your nose and made you slightly dizzy.

"Whoa, are you alright?" Jacob asked, looking concerned. "Do you need to go to the nurses office?"

"N-No, I can handle it," you declined without a second thought. "I think I just need to use the washroom. I'll be back, okay?"  Jacob nodded your way and went back to looking at his phone.

You got up and followed the familiar smell that seemed to have led you in a different direction rather than take you to the washroom.  It was a sweet scent, and you've smelled it before, many times.

'It's him...'

As you stepped into an empty, dimly lit classroom where the alluring smell seemed to be, you heard someone crying, and as you looked around you noticed a figure sitting on the floor in the far left corner of the room.

'The smell must be coming from that kid,'  you thought, your body knowing but your mind clueless to everything the world has tried to show you.

You neared the corner of which the crying kid sat, alone and hurting.  You didn't feel much, but whatever this smell was... it seemed to reel you in.

Your feet stopped as you crouched in front of the kid, blankly staring at the pretty bad inflicted wounds on his arms.  The sweet smell of mint and chocolate were potent as you stood there.

Your body wanted to move but your mind told it to stay put.  It was strange, but something in you gave you the feeling that it wouldn't last very long.

"Are you alright?"  you asked carefully, almost quietly.

The kid seemed to panic upon hearing another voice instead of their own painful tears and hiccups.  They quickly shot their head up to meet eyes with you, and you instantly felt like you were meant to be here.

"Do you... need help?"  you wondered, but the kid shook his head and tried to stand up on his own, failing miserably as you had expected.  "Here,"  you said as you stood afoot and reached out your hand.

The kid (that you now realized was a boy) had gladly accepted your hand and you brought him up so he was standing with you.  What you didn't expect, though, was that he was gonna grab your arm and embrace you.

You blinked, feeling surprised for a second. "What are you doing..?"

The boy snuggled closer into your neck, his breath hitting the skin there. "Y-You can't stay w-with him, [Y-Y/n]," he said, voice muffled. "J-Jacob is u-using you—"

"What?" Your teeth gritted and your eyes darkened. "How dare you talk about him like that! He has been nothing but kind and sweet to me– better than you could've ever been!"

Your words seemed to shut him up, his body unmoving as so was his breathing. He didn't say anything back for what felt like minutes upon minutes. Whatever you said must've really affected him.

The boy then sighed and hugged you even tighter than before. "Wh-Why don't you e-ever listen to m-me?" he muttered. "I al-always feel like you t-think I'm wr-wrong, but I know I-I'm right this t-time.. Please, pl-please snap out o-of it!" he pleaded, never letting go of you.

'This guy has got the totally wrong idea about Jacob. He's the most best thing to ever happen to me!'

"I know y-you don't u-understand, [Y/n], but I-I trust you n-now.." As he said those words, he pulled the collar of his shirt down and moved it so his neck had shown. "I-I trust you."

'What's he doing?' you wondered, but then you felt nothing, your eyes red with want as your body moved on its own the moment he scratched his neck with some sharp object.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Okay, raise your hand if you've been waiting for this moment. *carefully counts hands* .......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
70.2K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
2.5K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...
16.5K 924 45
I opened the door and saw y/n was meowing while looking at the TV excitedly Can a cat sing a song?? Because it looks weird to me, I mumbled She didn'...