Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

‒°・ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ・°‒
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
β€’β€’ 1 MILLION Q&A β€’β€’
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

86| Something's Off

2.1K 99 47
By KittyBlossomCB

UNEDITED

There was something off about her.  Maybe it was the way she did her hair, or the way she smiled.  But something was weird, and he could tell just by looking at her.

Minseon got up to a normal day.  He had a normal breakfast with the vampire family he was temporarily living with, a normal goodbye to school, and a normal walk there.  Except it wasn't all totally normal like any other day.  [Y/n] wasn't there with him.

The boy woke up and got ready, had a strangely quiet breakfast, and watched his best friend leave to school without him.  He walked alone to school, and had his classes without a single sight of [Y/n] the whole time.

But then came lunch.  There she was, hanging out with some kid, laughing and smiling with him, completely forgetting about her best friend.

Minseon felt cheated on.  This was the first time she had ever did this– ditching him for some random kid he didn't even know at this point.  It crushed him on the inside.  Why did it hurt?

Changjae seen the confusion and the pain in the brunet's eyes, and came over to him with a small smile. "I don't even know what's up with her either," he said from beside Minseon, kinda startling him.

"Sh-She hasn't even s-spoken with me all d-day," he said, turning to the werewolf. "D-Did I do s-something wrong?"

"No, that can't be,"  Changjae shook his head.  "[Y/n] is the nicest person I've ever met, and she doesn't usually hold grudges against someone.  It must be something else."

"Then wh-what is it?"  Minseon felt sad and alone.  Ever since [Y/n] took him in after finding out he was being abused by his father, she had always been ever so kind to him.   And not once did she hold a grudge or go out and do something fun without him.  But now that has changed.

"There's gotta be something else up with her,"  Kyungsoo said as he slid some strawberry milk across the table to Changjae.  "She doesn't really hang out with Jacob Kim."

"That's who he is?"  Eric questioned and looked towards [Y/n] and the other boy.  "He looks different.  Does he look different to you guys, too?"

Kyungsoo nodded.  "Yeah, sorta.  Maybe it's his hair?"

"I dunno, but he's hiding something,"  Changjae mumbled amongst the others, eyes squinted with suspicion.

Minseon could tell that [Y/n] wasn't being herself today.  She just came off odd and was acting suspicious.  Was she hiding something bad from him or was there something more to it?

He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he was gonna talk with her later.  That's if he can find her before she runs off with some other boy.

'I don't like Jacob.  He gives me this bad vibe and seeing him with my friend...,'  Minseon thought,  'It just doesn't look too good to be true.'

The boy seemed upset at the fact that [Y/n] was hanging out with some other guy and not himself. He felt alone and sad without her presence around him. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes... All of it made her even more special, and he didn't want to lose her so soon.

'Why am I thinking this way?' he questioned. 'He's just some other guy...'

Minseon groaned and stood up abruptly, leaving the cafeteria without another word leaving his lips. He stormed out to the washroom and locked himself inside a stall for awhile.

'I need to clear my thoughts.'

His fingertips ran under the water as he blankly stared at himself in the mirror, having not moved for at least two minutes now. His hands stayed put as the cold water hit them, his face not changing until some kid walked in.

He quickly washed his hands and exited the washroom, his mind filled with endless thoughts all over again. They just won't go away.

Minseon returned to the area where the werewolves were waiting for him at the table, some of them still watching [Y/n] and discussing her strange behaviour.

He stayed there for the rest of lunchtime and then returned to classes without seeing or speaking to [Y/n]. He didn't want to do it yet since Jacob was still looming over her. He was just plain weird, wasn't he?

The bell run and kids were glad to be free, even for just a little bit. School wasn't over just yet, but it would be very soon.

Some students were chatting amongst one another in the halls and others were sitting outside or in their classrooms.  Minseon was walking down the hall when he seen [Y/n], not a single sight of Jacob around her.

The boy quickly took this chance and ran up to [Y/n].  "H-Hey!  There y-you are!"  he called, stopping his feet in front of her.  "You ha-haven't spoken to me almost a-all day."

"Sorry, I was hanging out with Jacob,"  she replied with a goofy grin.  "Is there something you needed, Minseon?"  [Y/n]'s tone seemed strange as she spoke.  She sounded like she either didn't really care much, or she might have been daydreaming.

"A-Are you okay?"  Minseon asked as he looked to her eyes.

[Y/n] giggled,  "why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Y-You acted all w-weird yesterday and now y-you've been avoiding m-me,"  the brunet said with a slight frown, lowering his head.  "Did I d-do something wr-wrong?"

[Y/n] shook her head and suddenly started to smile brightly.  "Jacob-oppa!"  she called out into the hallway.  A certain someone (Jacob) chuckled upon seeing her so happy to see him and ran over to her.

"[Y/n],"  he said with a smile as he held her hands with his.  "You've been waiting long?"  he asked.

"No, not at all!"  she instantly replied in a cheery voice.  "While I was waiting, Minseon came up to me and we spoke for a bit."

"That's nice,"  Jacob nodded and turned to Minseon with an off look in his eyes.  "Hi.  I'm Jacob, [Y/n]'s boyfriend."  Jacob let that so easily come out of his mouth that it shocked Minseon out of his thoughts.

"Wh-What now?"  Minseon was super taken aback and confused beyond belief.  His heart was hurting at the words that left Jacob's lips.  The words he never thought he'd ever hear in his entire life. 

B-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d.

He never knew it would hurt this bad, so bad like his heart was crushing bit by bit.  He stepped back and turned to [Y/n] and seen a weird, short glint of pink flash in her eyes.

"I-Is this true?"  he asked hesitantly, hoping it wasn't on her end.

[Y/n] broke into a happy smile and leaned on Jacob's shoulder.  "Yeah, we're dating now."

Minseon shook his head and backed off.  "R-Really?" he choked, his heart hurting. "Wow, um, c-congratulations, y-you two."

"Thanks,"  Jacob said, wearing a grin as if he was just crowned king.

"I-I'll see you l-later, [Y/n]..,"  he mumbled before leaving the hall without another word, not even giving a wave to his friend.

He couldn't stop replaying Jacob's words over and over in his head, saying the same thing on loop and it wouldn't stop.  It was bothering him more than he thought it would.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Hey guys. I'm back again with another update. Thank you guys so much for being so understanding and nice to me these past months. You all support me so much on so many different levels that it's actually insane.  I'm so happy for you guys and to have you as my readers.  Again, thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 143 21
*Discontinued* --- My dear child: In life you'll encounter hard decision in life but knowing the blood that run in your vein you will over come thi...
247K 8K 41
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
2.1K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...
692K 37.5K 52
"What are you doing?" I asked, and he looked at me. I stumbled back and my back hit someone. I looked up to see bright red eyes glaring down at me. "...