Queen Of Mafia ✔️

By IMTaeKai

"Cam! Cam! Where are you?" I started screaming. Already scared that he might died. "Mary..." I heard someone... More

University
Brothers?
Fboy
How
Him
Feelings
Yes or No?
Reality?
Is it really her?
Task
Completed
The past
Ignoring
Complicated
Feeling like dying
I Can't
Just read this if in mood
Who are you?
You? Here?
Us
The kiss
The kiss pt.2
No more
Demon
Wait what?
Bossy boss
U did not deserve this
Memories 💫
Without U
Back
Thats too much
Never
Where are you
Devil
Fallen Angels

𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾

1.6K 49 2
By IMTaeKai

Mary

Months passed after I started working as a CEO at Cameron's company.

Yesterday it was last day of university and yass. First year of it is finished.

I was so proud of myself seeing ranked first and included in Top 10 students of university.

It was hard year but it was worth it.

I heard my phone buzz. I looked at it and smiled.

"Yes mister."

"Ma'am can I ask u out?"

"I would never imagine I would be asked out by a phone call... I'm speechless Cameron. U really are something."

"Who said by a phone? I got roses and a letter over here" I heard voice, I looked up and saw him by the door smiling at me.

"I thought u would buy me a cactus so it would always remind me how bitter u are" I laughed while going up to him.

I hugged him tightly and whispered "thank u". When I looked at him he kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

"Tonight at 9. Wait here. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Okay I'll be going. See you soon princess."

"See you soon Cam"

I closed the door and started jumping happily.

For months. I mean for MONTHS we have been really close to each other. Something like best friends and even more. Today he asked me out on a date. God finally.

I called my assistant and told her to get a dress ready for me.

Before she was getting everything ready for me I went back to work, I couldn't pass time easily and my mind was occupied of how handsome he was looking when he came here.

Time passed quickly and when I looked at the clock it was already 8.

I quickly changed clothes and touched up my make up little.

After that I went outside of the company where a car was waiting for me.

"Ma'am. Mr. Lawrence told me to pick u up." He nodded a little.

I just set down in the car and texted Cam. I didn't really know this man, and the way he smiled and greeted me, it was creepy.

He was going to the strange way, I quickly texted JK to have an eye on me by the cameras.

I praied little before pushing out the knife from my purse and cutting his throat.

After that I started pushing him towards the backsits.

After he was in the back, I started driving. Until I reached the company only thing I was thinking was "I killed a man. God I am so sorry" then I would wipe my tears and say same thing over and over again.

I was calling Cam nonstop but he wouldn't pick up.

I stopped the car in front of the company and ran inside, I went downstairs where Alex and others were.

I started banging on Alex's door.

"Alex! Alex! Open up please!!!" I was shouting. I knew I was mess but I didn't care. I had to find Cam.

After like 2 minutes a door opened revealing half naked Alex and Sophia.

"Mary! Are u okay?? What's wrong??" He grabbed my head between his big hands.

"Cameron, Alex I cannot find him, I was almost kidnapped, in the black car there's dead body. I need to find cam. We had a date. We had a first date today. He wouldn't go missing. Alex please. Do something" I cried harder.

"Hey hey calm down.  Sophia. Look after her I'm gonna hide the dead body. " she just nodded and after that he ran outside.

Sophia came near me and hugged me. "Everything will turn out good. We gonna find him."

"How can u be so calm?? Your brother is missing for the God's sake!!" And I freed myself from her hug and ran to Jks room.

"JK OPEN UP!!"

In a minute he stood there pale.

"What is it" my voice came out as a whisper after I saw his face. "What is it?" This time I said more loudly.

"Ben..."

I froze.

"Ben what???"

"Ben is in mafia and he kidnapped Cameron."

I fell on my knees.

"Board meeting. Now!"

He still stood there

"I SAID NOW ARE YOU DEAF?"

He quickly ran upstairs to call everyone one by one.

In 10 minutes I was sitting in front of board members planning an attack on their mafia. 

Alex was severely denying of me going there but I still won.

"Tonight at 12 everyone gather here with your gangs." That was theist thing I said before I left the room.

I went to my office and after closing the door I fell on the floor, I started crying, but not kind of cry which will be heard, muffled cry which no one would hear. I crawled to my desk and after leaning on it I started crying harder.

I don't know for how long I was like that, but when I got up, I went downstairs and wore equipments I would need.

I saw JK watching me from afar, he was shaking his head when he saw me struggling with putting a knife in its place, he came up to me, did that for me and hugged me.

"U show people that u are strong Mary. In reality u are just pure, kind girl. When u said u wanted to be in mafia I was shocked. U are beautiful person and your kind of people shouldn't be in mafia, which is dark hell. U are a fish, which shows to be a shark on the surface, but below that surface we all know what it is. I look up to you as a sister so take it in mind." He said and stroke my hair. After these words I started crying harder. If he wouldn't catch me I would fall on the ground. But slowly he made both of us sit on the ground.

"We will find him, I promise"
.
.
.
Yaaasss finally your long lost author is back! Actually I had started writing this long time ago but I didn't know how to write it soooo here it is. Hope u will enjoy it!! Love you guys!! And I am so sorry to be late!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8M 571K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
559 10 37
C~She has pulled all of us from the darkness that was consuming us. She took us all away from the pain and horrors we had. And now, she is all alone...
342K 11.2K 52
#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang. "A...
75.1K 1.3K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...