Falling in Love With a Nerd (...

By Amaya173

My name is Marcel Styles.I'm just an average kid. Well, not really. I'm a nerd. A loser. No one cares about m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thankyou's
12k!!!
I'm back w/ 51k!

Chapter 28

1.8K 70 2
By Amaya173

I roll out of bed, moaning.
"Oh cmon Marcel. I thought you wanted to go and see Nattaaliieee." My mom teases as I roll my eyes and stand up, stretching.
"Oh mom." I laugh and close my door on her. I yawn and make my bed, opening the window. It was a nice morning out. Foggy, yet nice. I look in the mirror and at the clock. At the mirror, at the clock, at the mirror, than the clock. I could really use a shower. I got time.
"Crap crap crap." I mutter under my breath.
I see my moms head poke out of her bedroom.
"Are you seriously taking a shower Marcel? You only have 25 minutes."
"Only? Mom. I can take a shower in 6 minutes." I laugh and close the door as I hear her sigh through the cracks of the door. I quickly take a shower. A nice warm one. Even though it was quite nice outside, I still took a warm shower. Relaxed my sore body from the work outs I'm not used to. Today I had gym. I had gym 1 time every week because I'm in so much higher classes. All the extra ones. 2 levels of 3 other classes. Okay. I should shut up. I'm probably boring you. I jump out of the shower and get dressed quickly. I choose to wear a sleeveless tank today. Weird right? Well, it suited me now. It really did. No joke. I squeeze, yes, squeeze into my skinny jeans and walk out. I had 15 minutes before I had to leave. Oh mom. I roll my eyes once again and walk into my room, slipping on my shoes. I walk downstairs, grabbing my sweatshirt and phone. I see Gemma staring at her phone, sitting at the table with a half eaten toast in front of her.
"You're not gonna get anywhere if all you do is text every single second of your life." I mumble.
"Well, you're not me do don't judge." She grins and looks up, looking at me and looks back down as her grin fades.
"How'd you sleep." I ask.
"Great. I heard you talking late at night. About 11:30 or so was it?" She shuts her phone off and looks at me, finishing up her piece of toast.
"Yeah. I was on Skype with Natalie."
"Oh we're you? I thought mom didn't let you stay up that late."
"Her exact words were "I don't care" Gemma." I sigh and toast my toast in the toaster.
"My exact words were you cannot stay up any later than 10:15."
I jump to the sound of my moms voice.
"Oh uh... Oops?" My eyes widen and I look down quickly. She laughs. I'll let you off THIS ONE TIME! Other then now, you'll be grounded Mr."
I sigh as my toast pops out.
"Sorry." I laugh silently and take a bite of my warm toast. Yum. Plain was just how I liked it.

GUYS THANKS FOR THE 602 VIEWS! THIS IS CRAZY! PLEASE HELP ME GET ABUNCH OF VOTES (35) AND A FEW MORE COMMENTS FOR MISTAKES OR ANYTHING! IF U HAVE A PINTEREST PLZ SHARE ON THERE AND JUST PLZ PLZ PLZ IM TRYING SO HARD!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 6.3K 34
What if Harry Styles appeared at your school but as a nerd? Eleanor a nerdy girl, that gets bullied almost every day. Harry the pop star looking for...
19.8K 583 28
(COMPLETED ✓) At Doncaster Central, there are specific cliques that everyone belongs to. There's the Athletic Boneheads, the Prissy and Posh Populars...
50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
3K 48 17
17++ READERS ONLY Cameron is now a sophomore in college. She has a "great" boyfriend Tom and her best friend Cristina who has moved to the same col...