Ameortentia - Collection of O...

By SlytherinPrincess002

A collection of One-shots: Fremione Dramione FredxHermionexGeorge Theomione Linny Deamus Cedmione ect... More

Mistletoe (Fremione)
Filthy Little Mud-Blood (Dramione)
Coming Out (Linny)
Pissing off the Old Toad (George x Lee)
Marry me? (Fremione)
Caught (Scorose)
Am I? I am. (Oliver x Percy)
"Make me, Potter." (Scorbus)
Back To You (Charlie Weasley/Hermione Granger)
His Girl (GeorgexHermione)
Defying Fate (Hermione/Adrian Pucey)
Half Off (Fred/Hermione/George)
Guilty (Draco×Ginny)
Imprint? (Hermione/Paul Lahote)(Harry Potter/Twilight Crossover)
Tame Me (Hermione×Charlie)
Gryffindor at Heart (Blaise Zabini × Hermione Granger)
Dauntless (Hermione × Fred)
Friends Dont (Hermione × Ginny)
Let Me Down Slowly (Ron x Lavender)
Thank you, Next (Hermione x Pansy)
First Dance of Many (Fremione)
Fierce
Secret Love (George x Hermione)
End Up With You (Theomione)
Traitor (Theodore Nott and Hermione Granger)(Part 2)
The Martyrs (Theomione Part Three)
I Dare You
Broken (Fred x Hermione)
Do You See Them Too? (Oliver and Percy)
Changes (Lee x George)
Unbreakable (Deamus)
Sleepovers (Lee x Hermione)
The Cure
Love Lies
Broom Sticks and Bookworms (Oliver x Hermione)
Teasing (BlaisexHermione)
Instinct
Bravery and Loyalty
Complete
Soulmates
Hermione Granger and The Goblet of Fire
Ravenclaw Tower Romance (Hugo Weasley & Daisy Dursley)
The Weasley Eight
She's So Gone (Cedric/Ginny/Oliver)
Running Away From The Past (HermionexCharlie)
Facing the Consequences
Fire and Ice (Scorose)
Kryptonite (GeorgexHermione)
Fist Bumping (Jily)
Misfit (Scorlily)
Aftermath (Vikmione)
Demons in... Lust? No, Love.
The Weasley/Granger War of '95
Dragons (Hermione×OC Muggle Boy)
The Executioner
Interdimensional (Thresh and Hermione)
Taken with Her (Hermione Granger×George Weasley)
Real or Not Real?
In Another World
In Another World
The Forest and The Ocean (HGxGW HGxFW)
Demetrius Harrison Nott
Evans Sisters
His Mate (Young Remus LupinxHermione Granger)
Hermione Roses and Lily Flowers
Snakes in the Lions Den
Stolen (MiltiShip)
Nyctophilia
Dirty Blood
Reunion of Sorts (Spencer ReidxHermione Granger)
Color (Soulmate AU)
True Loves Curse
Teach Me
Good Girls
The Wrong Weasley
The Young McCarty (Time Warp - Hermione x Paul Lahote)
Part One: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
Part Two: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
Part Three: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
The Beaters Girl (OC/GW)
The Wrong Ginger (HGxFW) (NBC)
Dear Fred,
Hey, Freddie
His Name (Soulmate AU)
Venom (Smut)(GWxHGxFW)x(CW) (HGxFW)(Modern Muggle AU)
Mudbloods (Hermione Granger x Carl Gallagher AU) (Part One, Years 1-3)
Lupin (Chapter One Draft) (OCxRAB)
Lost in Battle
My My I Think We Have A Spy (OCxRemus Lupin)
Theomione
Spin the Wheel
Life Debt (Hermione x Marcus)

Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? (Seth Clearwater & Hermione Granger)

5.2K 83 20
By SlytherinPrincess002

(Different timeline and Hermione is Sam Uleys little half sister and Bella Swans little cousin.)

When Isabella wrote me and requested my presence in Forks I had been skeptical about making the trip out, epically because my older cousin hadn't spoken a word to me since I began attending Hogwarts, she hadn't even invited me to her wedding- I had to hear about that when I recieved a phone call at an ungodly hour of the night from one seriously disgruntled Jacob Black. Her letter was vague, but I gathered that it wasn't she who thought to reach out to me, but Jacob. Poor Jacob has been in love with her since they were children, and he took the news of her marriage to Edward Cullen about as well as I did. Something about that Cullen and his family doesn't sit right with me... they're too perfect and in every picture I've seen of he and his family they appear to almost glitter in the light... but I'll figure out the cause of my unease in a few minuets because Jacob's on his way to pick me up from Uncle Charlie's and take me to where ever Bella is hiding out, Uncle Charlie is under the impression she's still out of the country and thinks I'm just here to spend time with Jacob.

"Let's go, Spell Caster!" Jacob shouts out the window of his truck, ignoring the look of annoyance I shoot him. He knows I hate it when he calls me that. "Comming Pup!" I shout back as I jog out of the house and leap into the shotgun seat. "Care to tell me what's going on with you, Sammy and the rest of the pack before we reach Bella?" Jacob huffs and dives into a tale about how he almost challenged Sam for the alpha position but instead ended up breaking off from the pack along with two of the newly shifted who decided to follow him. "What about Embry?" I question lowly, noticing the way Jake's eyes shoot up when I mention my Exs name. "Sided with Sam." Jacob says, not expecting a half growl to rip from my throat. "Coward." I sneer as Jacob turns up a long driveway and presses his foot a bit harder on the gas. After he parks the car he turns to me and commands, "Don't kill Cullen, when the time comes I want to be the one to do it."

The two of us spring out of the truck and I race towards the house, ignoring the two shifters sitting on the ground by a tree looking at me with intrest. I don't bother to knock on the front door before I enter and begin shouting for Isabella. "Bella?! Isabella?!" Her name tears its way out of my throat fearfully as my magic grows weary, something in this house isn't sitting right with me. "You must be Hermione. Jacob's spoken so fondly of you and what he beleives you can do for our dear Bella, please follow me." I jump as a woman with long dark hair appears at the top of the stairs and beckons for me to follow her. I bound up the stairs and immediately wish I hadn't as I find myself surrounded by the Cullen family. "I dont see how this little girl is going to be of any help, she can't be any older than fifteen." The pretty one with blonde hair snaps to nobody in particular, she's clearly unimpressed by what Jacobs provided them with... and it pisses me off instantly. I don't like being underestimated, especially not since I helped Harry bring down Voldemort two years ago, at fourteen, and end the war once and for all.

"Listen here you frigid bitch, I don't give a rat's arse if you're impressed by the card you've just been dealt, thanks to Jacob, but I'm here to see if I can and/or will help Isabella, not you. So I suggest you shut the bloody fuck up and show me to my cousin before I have Jacob return to Sam and the Pack and leave you to figure your own mess out... I'm sixteen, not fifteen, and could probably do more damage than anybody in this house." I all but growl at her, my magic practically sparking around me. She growls at me and makes to lunge for me, and that's when I finally put two and two together. "I dare you, Bloodsucker. You won't touch a hair on my head before you burst into flames." I snap at her, watching everyone in the room freeze at the word I'd just used. "The Mutt told you about us?" The one with short pixie hair asks in disbelief, her mate looking at me clearly impressed. "The wolf didn't tell her anything. She just put it together on her own." He says, everyone's eyes snapping to him in shock.

"If we're done here, I need to see what the hell you've done to Bella." I push past the blonde and walk further into the living room until I spot Isabella asleep on a couch, she looks like she's on her deathbed. "What did you do?" I demand, rounding on the one I know to be Edward, her husband. "We made a mistake- and its probably going to cost Bella her life." He says, clearly avoiding giving me a straight answer. All of a sudden Jacobs voice cuts across the living room and its all I can do not to set Edward on fire. "She's pregnant, Mione. Somehow the corpse knocked her up." Edward growls at Jacob but doesn't dare move to attack him. "I could do only one thing to help if I wanted to, which I don't, and its not something she would agree to anyway." I push my way from the room towards the front door, not prepared to be sent flying off the porch as I'm tackled from behind by my cousins undead husband. "Go help her." He snarls as he pins me to the ground, ignoring the two alarmed shifters to our left.

"The only way I can help her is to kill that demon before it kills her. It's going to eat her from the inside out, its either her or the demon." I respond coldly, fully expecting the snarl that rips from his throat as he jerks me up and throws me in the direction of the shifters, the impact knocking the wind out of me. I clench my eyes in pain for a moment, and when I open them I find myself looking deeply into the chocolate brown eyes of the male shifter that had previously been sitting under the tree. All at once it's like my magic shifts and he's suddenly the center of my universe, nothing else matters but him. I feel a cold hand wrap around my ankle, but before Edward can pull me away from the shifter he jumps and phases mid air, landing over top of me with a protective growl. Edward growls and tries to lunge at me, only to be pulled back by his brothers.

"You can't touch her, she's an imprint. The second you harm a hair on her head Sam Uley and his Pack have every right to slaughter us all." His so called father shouts at Edward the same time the rest of the pack comes leaping into the Cullens yard, all of them taking a protective stance around me as a large black wolf phases back naked as the day he was born and calls out to me. "You okay, Mione?" "I'm fine, Sam." I shout back, relieved to see my half brother. "Seth, go phase and take Mione back to Emily's." Seth commands, tossing a pair of shorts in the direction of the large sandy colored wolf standing over me. The wolf looks from the vampire, to his alpha, then to me before finally trotting off behind a bush and shifting back into his human form. He returns a few moments later as an attractive teenager instead of an intimidating wolf. As I find myself openly checking him out I feel a blush working its way to my cheeks, he's probably the most attractive man I've ever seen- and I've seen Paul, Embry, Jared, and Jacob shirtless. He, Seth I think Sam said his name was, catches me staring at him and flashes me a boyish grin before sheepishly walking over towards me.

Just before he reaches me Edward makes the mistake of snarling out nine words that fuck over any chance he had of sympathy or help from my brothers pack. "That Bitch isn't going anywhere until she helps Bella." The words have barely left his lips before the boy Sam sent to take me to Emily's is in his face, a low growl ripping itself from his throat. "You have no say as to what my Mate can or can't do, Leech." He snarls, the term he used to describe me making me suck in a sharp breath of realization, I've been imprinted on... I'm officially a part of the pack. "Seth, get my sister to Emily. Now." Sam snarls at my mate and I find myself growling softly at Sam, my lupine traits from the run in with Lupin third year clawing their way to the surface, as he glares at Seth. "I'll do whatever the bloody hell I want, Samuel Uley. You'll do well to remember that." I hiss at my brother before grabbing Seth's hand and dragging him towards Jake's truck. "Can you drive?" I ask him, tossing him the keys once he aasures me he's more than capable behind the wheel.

He whips the truck out of the Cullens driveway and starts on the forty five minute drive to Emily's, stealing glances at me as he drives. "You're allowed to ask questions, I don't bite." I say after a few minutes of unbearable silence. "I didn't know Sam had a sister." He says, its not a question but I know he still wants an answer. "Half sister. Our dad was married to his mum, but then he cheated on her with my mum a few years later- my mum got married to Shelton Granger a year after my birth and he adopted me. They then moved to England with me. Sam and I just discovered each other when I visited my Uncle Charlie a few years ago." The rest of the ride to Emily's we spend getting to know a little more about each other, both of us eventually swapping embarrassing stories about my brother. "Wait, so you're telling me the first time Sam took you cliff diving diving he belly flopped off the cliff?!" Seth asks through laughter as he turns into Emilys driveway, amusement clear in his tone. "You think that's funny? You should have heard the sound he made."

Our laughter dies out as he turns the engine off and turns to face me, his eyes watching me intensely- almost as if he's taking in every part of me he can just in case he wakes up and its all a dream. Shifting my body towards his slightly, I unclick my seatbelt and slide down the seat closer to him and the warmth radiating from his body. Placing my hand on his thigh I lean in until I can whisper in his ear then I ask, innocently, "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" That appears to be the only invitation needed as Seth pulls me over to straddle his lap in the seat before crashing our lips together in a breathtaking kiss. I press closer to his body  and scrape my nails down his chest and grin into the kiss when he groans against my lips... we continue to make out and lightly touch eachother for what feels like hours, neither of us paying attention to the world around us...

...Until...

"Hermione Jean Granger!" Sam's enraged voice calls out causing me to jump at the same time Leah's outraged voice causes Seth to flinch against me "Seth Harry Clearwater!"

You've gotta love older siblings and their impeccable timing.

(Opinions?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756 9 7
A variety of different Harry Potter characters x reader one shots. All eras included. If requests are open, it will say so at the end of the chapter.
325K 5.1K 30
This is the collection of all harry potter character's (except the marauders, who's book could be found on my profile) one-shots I've written over ti...
135K 3.5K 102
Hermione one shots FINISHED: N/A STARTED: sep 19th, 2021 by: love-a-tr0n
HeartAche By devi

Fanfiction

5K 146 7
One shots of Dramione. Edited. ✔️