hostage (jjk+kth)

By guktaebliss

triggering maybe?? kookv gang AU co edited with @guksnanamilk this shit sAd this is my first book so pls don'... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chaptwr Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Three Years Later
Haha Just Kidding Here's an Epilogue
PLEASE READ (it doesnt matter where you are in the book just read this please)

Chapter Seventy Two

472 15 1
By guktaebliss

All chapters from here on out are completely unedited so I'm sorry if you see a shit ton of mistakes or if something doesn't make sense.

Jungkook Focus

I was surprised to say the least that the Tiger Gang just fled. But once EunHo was dead, that was the first thing they did. Run away.

It was time to go back to Tae. I didn't want to leave him in that room all alone. I hopped in the elevator for the long ride down and once I reached the bottom and the doors opened, all was quiet.

"Tae? It's me," I said cautiously. Taehyung leaped out at me from the side and tackled me to the floor. I gasped as I was knocked down and wrapped an arm around Tae to keep him from hitting the floor. "Tae!" I cried. "It's just me!"

"I know," he giggled. "I'm just glad you're back." I smiled. "It's only been about fifteen minutes baby," I said. He sighed. "Yes And fifteen minutes is too long," he said. "I love you too much to be away from you for that long."

I chuckled and tried to sit up, but Taehyung pushed me back down to the floor. "Nope," He said. "I captured you. You're my hostage now." I closed my eyes and laid my head down. "Okay," I complied easily. "I'll just wait here until you do something with me.

"Ugh, What do I do with you?" He asked in mock disgust. "I have no time for scared, depressed prisoners."

"Aw, but I gotta be useful for something," I whined, opening my eyes. Taehyung folded his arms and shook his head. "Nah, I don't have anyone to trade you to. Guess I'll just have to keep you."

"Well that sounds familiar," I said. "Wonder where that idea comes from." Taehyung smiled at me giddily and leaned over to kiss me. Once our lips made contact I sat up, causing Taehyung to slide from my chest to my lap. He gasped and I took that opportunity to slide my tongue into his mouth.

After a while, he pulled away from me and buried his head in my neck. "I have something to tell you," He said. I hummed. "What's that?" I asked. Taehyung sighed. "I'll tell you later. When we get to the roof."

I nodded, furrowing my eyebrows. Is it that serious? Is it bad? All I could do was wonder what Taehyung had to say.

I lifted his face out of my neck and looked into his eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm fine."

"No injuries?"

"Well..." Taehyung paused. He lifted his arm. His jacket was wrapped tightly around his arm and blood was slowly seeping through it.

"It's not that deep. The flow of blood is slow so I'm okay, but can we go treat it now? It hurts."

I stood up immediately, dragging Tae into the elevator. "It was EunHo wasn't it." I said it more as a statement than a question. "Yes," Taehyung said. "But it's okay now."

"It's not okay. When I get my hands on him I'll-"

"Jungkook, you already killed him," Tae reminded me. He frowned as he held my face. "Are you okay?"

"That's not important right now."

"Jungkook, it is very important. Are you okay?"

I looked down. "Can we talk about me later? We'll have plenty of time on the roof."

"Can we go after I'm treated?"

I nodded. "The sun's about to go down soon anyway. I'll get to show you the stars."

Tae nodded excitedly.

We made our way to the medical wing and into a room to treat his wound. Once it was patched up, we left and discreetly made our way past everyone and outside to the ladder on the side of the building.

I let Taehyung go up first and followed close behind. He climbed quickly- probably a little nervous about not having a floor to stand on- and soon we were to the top where the roof was. The sun was just barely setting and the golden-red glow shone in Taehyung's eyes.

I gazed into his mesmerized eyes and unconsciously fondled with his hair. He was so beautiful. The red of the sunset reflected in his eyes mixed with the blue hues they actually were and made a beautiful purple color. I'm so in love.

Taehyung looked away from the sunset and back to me. In silence, we stared at each other, never once breaking eye contact for anything. I felt that there were a million words that I wanted to say to him but none of them could quite frame what I felt. No one would ever know just how much I loved him except for myself and Taehyung. I wanted him to feel it.

Taehyung blinked slowly and when his eyes opened, they looked shinier.

"I swear I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life." I said. Taehyung looked at the horizon. "What, the sunset?" He asked. I shook my head. "No."

Taehyung looked back at me and my gaze on him never faltered. He blushed a shade of pink and his mouth formed a little smile that always appeared when he got shy. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and leaned forward to kiss his forehead. His skin was warm and smooth.

Taehyung smiled big and looked down at the floor. Then leaned up and met my lips with his. It was a soft kiss and his arms were around my neck, keeping me close to him. I opened my eyes just a titch to see him. His eyes were closed and his eyelashes brushed against his soft, glowing cheeks. I smiled into our kiss and closed my eyes again. The feeling of the warmth radiating from him was something I hoped to last a long time. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if all the warmth left him.

I broke the kiss and pointed to the horizon. The sun was nearly set. I laid down on the concrete and Taehyung did the same. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on top of his, both of us looking up at the sky.

The stars began to appear across the dark night sky. Flecks of white and silver that littered the deep purple canvas. Twinkling, flickering, glowing. Small stars, bigger stars. Taehyung let out a small breath of amazement. I propped myself up on my shoulder and looked into his eyes again. The stars were in them. Taehyung's lips were parted and his eyes were blown wide in wonder.

"I'm sorry it's so cold," I said, feeling the breeze blow against me. "Next time we'll bring out blankets.  Taehyung shook his head, eyes never leaving the sky. "This..." he sighed. "This is perfect."

"You are perfect," I said. Taehyung blushed again and looked at me. I smiled warmly and leaned in to kiss him tenderly. He let me in. I laid over the top of him and caged his head between my arms to keep him warm. Then I started kissing him again. Constantly pulling away to look at him, and then going back in for more of his lips.

Taehyung let me do what I wanted. His eyes fluttered closed and a look of pure bliss spread across his face. And I was the cause of that. I was making him happy. I reached back and slipped my hand under his shirt to draw circles on his stomach. His expression didn't change.

I lowered myself down and lifted his shirt. I kissed his tummy all over, earning giggles from him. I smiled and continued to leave butterfly kisses all over. Taehyung started to play with my hair as I went. I blew into his stomach and he laughed, pushing me off of him.

"That tickles!" He cried, giggling. I rolled over and laid facing up. He tackled me, settling for sitting on my chest and placed his hands on my shoulders, not letting me move. I put my hands on his waist tightly. I smiled up at him. He didn't move. "You're trapped now," he said. "I'm not letting you go."

"Oh no," I said. "Whatever will I do?" Taehyung giggled. "You'll lay here and be mine forever." I hummed, closing my eyes. "I've always been yours," I said softly. Taehyung hummed in agreement. "And there's nothing you can do about that."

"I can embrace it..."

"You sound old."

"Eh, I live with old people."

"Yoongi is not old."

"He acts old."

"He's twenty one."

"He's so old."

Taehyung giggled. My hands loosened from his waist and slid down to his thighs. Taehyung leaned over me for a kiss. I gave one to him. He kissed me again and again and again. His lips were so soft. I squeezed his thighs and kissed him harder. He hummed into the next kiss and moved his bottom so he wasn't sitting in my chest and moved to a lying position on top of me. To say that his ass moving down my body wasn't arousing would be lying. I tried to keep my thoughts clean and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

The kiss started to get deeper. Tongues came into action. I kept my arms around Taehyung to try to keep him warm. I sat up, pushing him up with me, not breaking the kiss. And it continued like that for a while. Taehyung's hands grasping my hair tightly and my arms around Taehyung's waist.

I would have gone like that forever. Each of us pulling the other impossibly closer and kissing like the world would end the next day. But I remembered something Taehyung had said not a few hours prior.

I broke the kiss, earning a whine from Taehyung. He pouted and I placed a quick peck on his lips again. "Taehyung, didn't you say you had to tell me something?" I asked. He sucked in a breath.

"Yeah."

"Do you wanna say it now? While we're alone?"

Taehyung sighed. "Remember when we were in the medical room after you woke up from... whatever it was that happened to you?" I froze. "Yeah?"

"Well, you started talking about a new life. The option of going somewhere away from all of this. I..." Taehyung took a deep breath. "I want to go. I want to live with you in a place far from here. Whether we're leaving Hoseok and Yoongi or not, I want to go."

A moment of silence, and Taehyung broke eye contact to look down. "Right," He said. "I dunno. I guess it's probably out of the question now, since- why are you looking at me like that?"

While Taehyung was talking, and huge smile broke out on my lips. He blushed, looking kind of confused.

"I love you," I said. "I love you a whole lot." I kissed him on the lips again and again. "I love all of you." Tae placed a finger on my lips before I could kiss him again. "I love you too," He said. "So does that mean that-"

"That we're going? Yes. I think I'm ready for it, so as long as you're happy, I'll do what it takes to get us out of here."

Tae smiled so big and so wide so I leaned forward and kissed him again. And thus began the night of happiness right after the storm.

Aw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
402K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.
35K 1K 45
This book will soon be filled with Taekook oneshots that I hope you all enjoy. Feel free to request. This book mainly contains angst stuff. ━━━━━━...
164K 4.9K 34
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜...