Memories | I Still Love You |...

By PurpleHeart9795

[UNEDITED] A story where Jungkook is the only heir of Jeon company and is already engaged but fell for his we... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Part 1)
Chapter 11 (Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
❀ Epilogue Special Chapter ❀
A gift for my Purples 💜

Chapter 37

15.6K 680 142
By PurpleHeart9795

Hello beautiful people... 🤗💜
Exam over... Yayyyy...!!! 💃
So... I'm finally here... with the long awaited update 😅
Sorry for making you wait for so long...

And... Thank you so much for +22k reads 🥺😭💜 it's all because of your support guys... thank you so much...

I hope you all are having your good days...

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter 😊💜
(Sorry if there's any spelling and grammatical mistake... this chapter still needs editing... I'm really tired and sleepy now... so yeah... 😅 i'll do the edits tomorrow properly)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Taehyung-ah...!! Dear... You can go with Seojun. I called him to come and pick you up. He's waiting for you outside... and I'm really sorry for making you do this but---"

"It's ok Eomma. Don't worry. You can go and see your sister. She needs you right now. And... I would love to do this. So don't worry."

"Thank you so much dear. I'll off now. Bye. Love you."

"Nae... Please take care."

Taehyung smiled as he watched Mrs. Jeon leaving the house and later, he got himself on the car.

It was already been 2 months since everything settled well with everyone. Taehyung is getting more comfortable around Jeon family since Mrs. Jeon always called for him to stay with her. They just loved each other's company. Mrs. Jeon was no more lonely and bored in her home like she used to when her husband and son were off for work since she now had Taehyung to spend time with her and Taehyung got the most special motherly love from her.

Taehyung was still in his shop when Mrs. Jeon called him to come and asked him to go to Jungkook's office to give him the lunch box that she made since he left early without having anything in morning due to some problems in the company and Jungkook don't usually eat outside food. Actually she was about to go and give it to him by herself but she had to go and meet her sister who got admitted to hostpital so she called Taehyung to do it.

"Taehyung-ssi... we're here."

"Oh.. Thank you so much Seojun uncle."
Taehyung got down from the car and smiled at the driver who smiled back for calling him uncle.
Eventhough Seojun was just a driver of Jungkook, Taehyung always give him the best respect one should give to someone older. He even brought gifts for Seojun's grandson's birthday and even gave him medicines when he said he was not feeling well to which the old man could just love and adore him more and more like his own son for showing him all the love and care.

Taehyung's eyes roamed as he slowly entered through the entrance of the huge building. It was his first time going to the company so he didn't know where to find Jungkook's office.

"Excuse me... may I know where is Jungkook's office?"
Taehyung asked to the receptionist who looked up from the computer with wide eyes when she heard someone casually calling their boss with his name and asking for his office.

"May I know who are you Sir? Do you have any appointment beforehand with him?"

Taehyung was a bit reluctant to say who he was.
"Ah... I don't really have any appointment with him... but umm... I'm---"

"Oh... Taehyung..??"

Taehyung turned his face when he heard a familiar voice calling his name and saw Hoseok standing behind him.
Taehyung smiled at him as he suddenly felt relieved to see someone he knows.
He was getting more closer with Jungkook's friends and brothers in this 2 months as they always hang out together in the weekends and spent more time together and Taehyung found them all really sweet and friendly. Same goes to the others that they enjoyed their time with Taehyung after they got to know more about him and they always admired how understanding and sweet person Taehyung is.

"What are you doing here?"
Hoseok asked after he told the receptionist that he knows him.

"Ah... I came here to give him this. Eomma said he left without having breakfast."
Taehyung showed him the lunch box he was holding.

"Ooohhh... So you brought his lunch here hmmm..??"
Hoseok smiled and winked at Taehyung who blushed into red and smiled shyly as he hung his head down trying to hide his face.
"Aww... so sweet... Come. I'll get you to his room. Woahh... Jungkook is that really lucky guy to have someone really sweet like you. I don't know if I could ever even dream of it..."

"You'll get one for sure Hyung. The more you wait, the more you'll get someone better whom you really deserves."
Taehyung smiled as he followed Hoseok who just laughed at his words.

"Here we are. This is his room. He was a bit stressed out with something that suddenly came up this morning. Go and comfort him."
Hoseok tapped Taehyung's shoulder before he went away leaving a worried Taehyung after he heard about Jungkook.

He sighed and knocked the door. No response. He knocked again but all he recieved was just a silence over the place.
He was getting more worried so he took a deep breath and held the door knob, slowly opening it. He peeped through the room with only his head to see if Jungkook was inside or not.
But he saw Jungkook resting his head on the headrest cushion of his chair, sleeping with his arms on the armrest.
He sighed and slowly entered the room and kept the box on the table by the side of the couch.
He slowly walked towards Jungkook and smiled at how the other was sleeping soundly with his mouth opened into a small gap. He looked tired but yet looked so handsome and cute at the same time.
Taehyung slowly brought his hands up and pushed up Jungkook's chin gently to close the gap but his jaw dropped opening his mouth again. Taehyung chuckled and bended his head down and stared at him closely.

"When did you grow up so much?"
Taehyung whisper said as he caressed Jungkook's face gently with a smile.

In these 2 months... the two became more and more close with each other. Taehyung got more comfortable around Jungkook after knowing he's none other than his Kookie. He would be lying if he says he didn't fall for the younger more each day. Every little gestures he showed him, every little loving stares he gave, every single moments they spent together, every sweet kisses they shared, every smiles that made his heart flutter... all these little things were enough to make him the happiest person ever. Simply... he's so much in love with Jungkook, the person who made him feel special, who is ready to do anything for him.

Taehyung pecked his cheeks for the last time before he back himself off, not wanting to wake the younger up... but... someone had another plan...
A hand suddenly grabbed his collar and pulled him down crashing a soft lips over his, just in a fraction of second before he could process the sudden grab.
Taehyung widen his eyes with shock and pulled off and stared down at his boyfriend who was pouting at him, still grabbing his collar.

"You could peck my forehead and then cheeks and not my lips?"

"When did you wake up?"
Taehyung asked as he was blushing so hard.

"Umm... when you touched my chin?"

"Yahh... why did you pretend to sleep then?"
Taehyung slapped Jungkook's arms slightly making Jungkook giggle and shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook smiled and tapped his lap gesturing the other to sit on it who just rolled his eyes playfully and eventually end up sitting on Jungkook's strong lap, facing him, with his arms around his neck.

"How's your work? Is everything fine? You look tired. I'm sorry if I wake you up."

"Yah... if you say sorry again then I'll not talk to you. I wasn't fully sleeping. I couldn't sleep."

"If you want some good sleep then you should've sleep on that big couch over there. How will you sleep on this chair?"
Taehyung said more like a scolding to which Jungkook could just chuckled at how cute Taehyung looked even when he's scolding someone.

"I can sleep here too. It's just that I needed to cuddle someone like this."
Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist pulling him closer who just giggled cutely.
"Btw.. Why did you come here baby?"
Jungkook asked as his thumb giving slight rubs over Taehyung's waist.

"Um... I came to give you your lunch box. Eomma said you left without having anything in the morning. She had to go to hospital to meet her sister so she asked me to give it to you."
Taehyung answered as he played with Jungkook's hair.

"You brought my lunch here? Aww... thank you so much... I just realized I'm hungry."
Jungkook smiled. He seemed better than before.

Taehyung smiled and tried to get up from his lap.
"But..."
Jungkook pulled him down again,
"After giving me what you didn't gave while I was sleeping."

"You said you weren't sleeping so I don't know what are you talking about."
Taehyung stuck his tongue out and tried to get up but Jungkook pulled him down again with his hand on Taehyung's nape and locked their lips together. Taehyung smiled and obviously kissed him back wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, his fingers trailing through Jungkook's hair.

"Jungkook... I was... ouhh.... sorry..."

Both of them pulled away from each other and snapped their heads towards the voice to find Yoongi standing by the door back facing them.

Taehyung quickly got up from Jungkook's lap and stood there fixing himself. His face was just like a tomato from blushing. He kept mouthing Jungkook that it was all his fault for not letting him go.

"Hyung... I told you to knock the door."

"How will I know that you would be doing that in your office?"
Yoongi said still back facing them.

"Kookie... I'll go now. Don't forget to eat your lunch ok?"

"Wait... I actually wanted to talk to you Taehyung. I came to asked Jungkook to call you but it's good that you're here."
Yoongi stopped Taehyung when Taehyung was about to go out of the room.

"Me..?"

"Yes... umm... let Jungkook eat his lunch. We'll go and talk somewhere."

"Wait... why and where are you going to take my boyfriend?"
Jungkook stood up from his chair and walked towards the door where Taehyung and Yoongi were standing.

"You looked tired kid. Just eat your lunch here. And yeah... I know he's your boyfriend but he's still my boyfriend's best friend so I'm gonna talk to him about my boyfriend so I'm gonna take your boyfriend."
Yoongi spoke as he raised his eyebrows.

"But you can talk here too. And if you're going to take him then I'm coming with you two. Or else you can't take him from me."
Jungkook pouted and grabbed Taehyung's wrist pulling him closer to him to which Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Kookie... I'm just going to talk to him for a while. Why are you like this?"
Taehyung, who was standing in between the two and watching them, finally spoke up.
"Eat that ok..? I'll go now."

"But---"

"Kookie... Don't be like this hmm??"
Taehyung gave him his puppy eyes which Jungkook could never say no. He just sighed and gave in as he let go of Taehyung's wrist he was holding for the whole time. Taehyung smiled and peck his lips before leaving the room with Yoongi.

‐‐‐

Taehyung and Yoongi were sitting on a bench at a park near their company building.
Taehyung was waiting for Yoongi to speak up since he was the one who asked him to talk but he was just sitting silently.
The silence was getting awkward so Taehyung cleared his throat to start the conversation.
"Umm... Yoongi Hyung...? What's that you wanted to talk about?"

"Uhh... Jimin... I think he's mad at me. Yesterday was our Anniversary but I didn't show up for our date. I actually was all ready to go but my mother got admitted to hostpital yesterday and I had to take care of that first... but it was already too late when I get there. I tried to reach him but he's not responding me. So... I wanted to asked you if you could help me out."
Yoongi spoke up... which was probably the longest sentence he'd ever spoke in his whole existence on earth.

"Ah... He was actually really excited for yesterday. We even went for shopping the day before yesterday for the Anniversary. But he didn't contacted me since yesterday. I thought he might be spending time with you. He must be hurt if that's the case. But... if you talk to him properly and clear things up, then he will surely understand you Hyung. I'll help you if there's anything I can do."

"Thank you so much Taehyung."
Yoongi gave him a smile with lips pressed and his cheeks forming a puff.

"So... what should we do?"
Taehyung asked with a smile seeing Yoongi smiling for the first time.

"Umm... his birthday is in 2 days... so... I was thinking about giving him a surprise. But the thing is... I still can't reach him."
Yoongi said as he looked down at his feet.

"Do you... miss him Hyung?"
Taehyung chuckled quietly noticing the slight pink blushed over Yoongi's face.

"Umm... well... yeah... ofcourse... I can't deny that."
Yoongi couldn't help but just admit it.

Taehyung smiled at Yoongi's answer. After spending more time and talking to him made him realized that even if Yoongi looked cold and tough at outside, he's actually the most soft hearted person when it comes to his dear and love ones. Taehyung could clearly see Yoongi going all soft whenever it comes to Jimin and he couldn't even stay without Jimin even for a day. Even if he always speaks coldly with Jungkook and others, his actions always shows that he's the most caring brother of all.

"Yoongi Hyung... my Jiminie is really lucky to have you as his boyfriend."
Taehyung spilled out what was on his mind.

"You should say I'm more luckier than Jimin since I got someone like Jimin."

Taehyung laughed at Yoongi's word.
"Ok... you both are lucky to have each other."

"That's more cool."
Yoongi gave him a thumbs up with a smile.

"Ok... So... What about we plan something for the surprise?"
Taehyung asked excitedly to which Yoongi thought for a while and finally nodded his head as a yes.
"So... umm... let's think about something that will be really unexpected for him."
Taehyung looked so excited for his best friend's surprise already before even being planned.

"We'll think about it. Let's keep in touch and plan together. Thank you for your help Taehyung."
Yoongi smiled and thanked him again.

"It's nothing Hyung. We'll make him happy and that's what matters. I'll try to reach him and inform you about him."

‐‐‐

"What were you talking about with Yoongi Hyung?"
Jungkook asked as he played with Taehyung's blonde soft hair as they were cuddling each other on Taehyung's bed.

It was already night but Jungkook wasn't willing to leave Taehyung and go back to his home so he end up staying at his house.
The two usually stayed and sleep over at one or other's house so no one in their families have any problem with them.

"He wanted to give Jiminie a surprise for his birthday but Jimin is still mad at him for not showing up on their anniversary date. So... he just asked for some help."
Taehyung said as he snuggled himself closer to Jungkook's chest.

"What..? Seriously?? Yoongi Hyung asked for help..? Woah... I should mark this day."

"Yah... Don't say like that. He's really sweet."
Taehyung gave Jungkook a slight slap on his chest to which Jungkook laughed out loud.

"I know he's sweet and he's also---"
Jungkook was cut off with Taehyung's phone ringing over the small side table. Jungkook groaned when Taehyung wriggled himself out from his strong arms to take his phone.

"Uh... It's Yoongi Hyung."
Taehyung quickly answered the call.

"I have a plan."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Sorry for hanging you up here...
But don't worry... I'm gonna update the next chapter very soon...

Thank you so much for reading my story
💜💜💜

Take care...
💜 I Purple You 💜

Make it Right ft. Lauv is really good 😭
I literally cried watching it... It was one of my most fav track... and that MV is making it more beautiful along with the animations that says it all...
Starting from the lyrics... it was another perfect piece from BTS 💜💜💜

So yeah... Stream MakeItRight for clear skin 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 89.6K 51
miss second place is clearly second place when it comes to realizing that her childhood "rival" has been in love with her this entire time. ✱ inspire...
725K 51.9K 47
- in which jungkook abducts the mysterious omega prince of baekje, but things does not go as planned. top!jungkook bottom!taehyung [COMPLETED] highe...
221K 8.8K 15
'I, Jeon Jungkook, rejected you Omega as my Mate' 'Traitor!' Omegaverse || Taekook FF || 🐺 Top_Kook Bottom_Tae 🏆Highest Ranking 🥇#1 taegguk Starte...
2M 85.6K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...