broken love. ➳ j.jk

By heartphiliau

[COMPLETED] [English is not my first language, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical error.] You are the onl... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 ~ Final ~
~ Bonus One ~
~ Bonus Two ~

~ Bonus Three ~

2.7K 105 20
By heartphiliau

After the wonderful dinner and the moment we spent together, we are returning to the dorm, we are really happy. Again. Everything looks so light, so easy ...

Jungkook instead of going to the part of the dorm where I live, goes to his. I follow him without protesting. He said his hyungs aren't there today.

As soon as we get inside I immediately take off my heels, my feet ache. I hold them in my hand as Jungkook takes me to his room. I can't wait to lie down, I'm dead tired.

《Those shoes are foot killers.》 I nod, widening my eyes, laughing.

I put my things on one side of the room, it's still a bit dark. As soon as Jungkook turns on the light, I hear him behind me and suddenly takes me in his arms like a bride, I release a surprised and frightened scream.

《I lost ten years of my life ...》 I say, recovering from the fright. He laughs and leads me to the bed, laying my body on the bed.

He takes off his jacket and unbuttons two more buttons on his shirt, before returning to me, gets on the bed with his knees. He looks at my feet, frowning.

《They are very red.》

He moves towards my feet, and before he can tell me what he wants to do, I feel his fingers working on the sole of one of my feet. His thumbs crush the sensitive points of my foot.

《Ah ...》 unintentionally I moan.

He smiles, and puts more pressure. My toes curl up, I try to restrain myself. But his foot massage is really intense and pleasant. He knows where to put pressure and where to spend more time doing circular motions.

《Do you like it?》 his hoarse, almost dark voice. I reply with a moan of consent.

He doesn't look away from me, he looks at my every reaction he's giving me. Everything is getting quite sensual. I see a bulge in his pants.

The sensation of pleasure at the foot spreads throughout my body. My every sense is at its best. I swallow. I wish he touched me elsewhere.
And as if he had heard my thoughts, his hands don't come off, but go towards my thighs.

With the tips of his fingers brushing against my bare skin, as he climbed up, his knees now touched my hips, one on each side. His tight pants showed his thick muscles. I swallow again.

I try to get up to reach his face and kiss him, but he stops me. I pout. But in the end I let myself go, I wanted to see what he wanted to do, how far he would go with me.

He stands upright, still on his knees and looks down at me. I feel pretty vulnerable now. And I liked it. His dark, shining eyes look at me in a way he never looked at me.

My eyes upward, I had his abdomen in front of his face practically, more precisely, his V line was in front of me, I know his body perfectly, even with his clothes still on.

He lowers slightly, his hands travel to my back, take the zip of the dress, and start to go down it, slowly. Removes the upper part going down, I raise my hips to help remove the dress altogether.

I remain alone in my bra and underwear. As soon as he looks back at me, he licks his lips, I see his Adam's apple moving very slowly. He was swallowing. As if preparing for a tasty meal.

He puts his face close to me, but he doesn't kiss me, he stares at me, he smiles. With happiness. And so do I. We smile like two fools. Yes, two fools in love. He hastily unbuttons his shirt, and throws it aside.

He always manages to take my breath away. Every time it's like it's the first time I've seen him naked. My heart skips a beat when I see what he takes from his pants pocket. It's the blindfold.

Does he want to blindfold me again? The answer is yes. My eyes are covered again, ties the white cloth bandage, making a knot behind my head.

I feel him approach me, his mouth brushes my ear, and in a sensual tone he whispers to me.
《Do you trust me?》 I nod.

I remain seated without knowing what he had in mind, but I don't ask questions. I trust him. I hear him chuckle, as if he had read my mind.

《Turn around, on your stomach.》
He commands me with his sweet voice. I can't help but obey. With my hands I can stand and turn on my stomach, exposing my whole ass to him.

As soon as my back is towards him, he unfastens my bra and pulls it out from under me, throwing it somewhere. He lowers his bust on me, I feel his erection crushed between my buttocks. Moves my hair to the side, his lips kiss the curvature of my neck, slowly goes down, his hands tighten the flesh of my hips.

He gently kisses the center of my back, with his soft lips he covers my skin with kisses, in need of attention from him. He comes to my butt, biting my buttock softly. I tighten the pillow with my hand.

《I'll be right back.》He squeezes my ass with his hand, before I feel the weight of the bed where he was lighter, he went down.

I feel his bare feet trample the floor, towards a point, he takes something from a drawer, and afterwards I feel a lighter, this action repeats it a couple of times. It takes little and I smell the scented smell of candles filling the room, it's vanilla.

His feet move at various points in the room, perhaps he is scattering candles. I smile to myself, he's doing anything as long as everything is wonderful.
The light that filtered from the ends of the blindfold fades, he lowered the light in the room. I can feel him next to me, open the nightstand drawer, and gets something.

He gets back on the bed, the two legs on the side of my hips, then he opens something, like a bottle.
I suddenly arc my back to the cold contact of a... liquid? From the texture it looks like an oil. He places a couple of small drops all along my spine, creating small puddles that soon slip, joining together in the middle of my back.

I moan when his warm, burning hands begin to smear the oil all over my back, starting to massage slowly, putting pressure on points where there was tension, he notices, and insists on those points.

He was touching me with love and affection. As if I could break at any moment. As if I were the most precious thing to him. It's absurd how a touch can convey so many of those emotions.

With his hands working all over my back, I feel like I'm in heaven. My hard nipples pressed against the mattress beneath me. The whole thing was so pleasant, relaxing, exciting and sensual. It goes on like this for a while. Sometimes I moan softly with pleasure.

His hands stop massaging, leaving me empty, without his touch over me.
Then, suddenly, I feel his presence behind me again. His hands untie the knot, allowing me to see again.

I was about to get up, but he blocks me with his hands, I wanted to touch him, see him, make him feel like he is doing with me. I whine, but he laughs. He returns to kiss my back, the oil was absorbed in my skin.

He goes down again, his fingers take the edges of my panties, and slowly, starting to take them off, followed by his kisses on my ass, I raise my ass to help him completely take them off. He stands still, observes my complete nakedness. I no longer feel embarrassed, not as before.

Two of his fingers graze my calf, then my thigh, and stops in the middle of the buttock. I chuckle.
《Tickles?》 he asks, smiling. I nod.

Without any anticipation, his fingers brush against my exposed core, which had already been wet for a while. Touches, without really touching. It's a feeling between tickling and pleasure. My heart was increasing in speed.

After his fingers make their way inside me, he spreads my legs to get more access. His fingers go in slowly, very slowly, with his finger tips, and after a while he puts his whole two fingers. In sync with his fingers, there were my breaths, which slowly became faster and shallow.

Pleasure was making its way all over my body. His fingers continued to work inside me, I squeeze the sheets under me with my hands, starting to moan softly. My head is on the bed, without the pillow.

《Jungkook ...》 I moan his name, knowing how much he likes it. In fact in response I hear him growl and increase the speed inside me.

My hips rise up to meet Jungkook's movements, searching for more depth. He holds my waist with one hand, pulling me up, so that I'm bent, resting on my knees.

《My lustful little baby girl.》his hoarse and smug voice increases the frenzy I already felt.

The other hand that wasn't busy coming in and out of me at a constant speed creeps under me to reach my swollen clit. He doesn't waste time and immediately begins to make circular movements, both hands are synchronized.

Leaning with my elbows, my moans became more udibile , I was losing control, especially when the orgasm I felt away from before was starting to form in my lower abdomen.

《Scream for me.》

My breaths get faster, a loud moans filled the room, my legs trembled, I squeeze my eyes the moment the orgasm explodes inside me, draining all the energy I had. Wow, it was intense.

My body collapsed on the bed, I needed to breathe, the smell of vanilla reigned in the room. He lies down beside me, sideways, leaning on one arm, looking into my eyes, smiling. And god, he was beautiful. I approach him, towards his chest.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Her naked body approaches me, moving the sheets with her under the weight of her body when she does so. She looks at me smiling, happy. She puts her body close to mine, crushing them together, her soft breast gently spreads on my chest.

She kisses me gently, taking my face in her hand, her other hand slowly goes down, brushing my jaw, my neck, my collarbone, my chest, tracing my V line with a finger, and then her finger stops there.

She loosens my girdle with one hand, unbuttons my pants. With a quick move, I take off everything. An adrenaline rush takes possession of my body. And also heat.
Her hand slyly enters into my boxers, she smiles on my lips as she takes my erection in her hand.

She begins to move her hand over my hard length that was waiting for her. I detach myself from the kiss, we stare intently as our warm breaths mix together. Her hand continues to work on my erection. I panted in her mouth.

Without stopping her hand, her lips leave a trail of kisses along my skin, she makes me lie on my back, but I rests my back on the back of the bed, she puts herself in the middle of my legs, her head was now in front of my dick. I was trembling with anticipation.

I look at her with dark eyes with lust when her hot mouth takes in all of my erection, satisfying my every sensitive part, licking and sucking where she knows I like it. She's sending me to the brink of madness.

The messy hair covered her eyes, they were closed, intent on taking me completely inside her. I loved when she wanted all of me inside her. I move those strands of hair from her face, and I admire her lips working beautifully for me. My heavy breaths sometimes became groans of pleasure.

Her soft tongue did not stop passing over my glans; she opens her eyes, and I see her there. My girlfriend I love, who wants to give me all the pleasure of the world. She wants to satisfy me, she wants to take this intamate task, transformed into a sexual act, but that still remains intimate.

Increases the speed with her head, helps herself with her hand, massaging my balls, increasing the arrival of my orgasm. My dick was shaking in her mouth, a few curse words escape between my teeth, my hips are moving forward, I throw my head back, and boom, the orgasm explodes in her mouth.

She keeps sucking until I release all in her mouth, so that my orgasm is as long as possible. She finishes cleaning my length by squeezing her lips around and ending up with a "pop" as soon as she slips it out of her mouth.

I licks my lips when I hear her swallow all of me. This. This is what I love about our relationship, we can be ourselves satisfying each other's pleasures without being shy about it.

I swallow hard when my eyes travel through her naked body, sitting with her knees bent, her arms upward, intent on getting her messy hair in ponytail, her eyes closed, sneaky smile. She knows I'm staring at her.

《Y / n.》

《Hm?》

《I will never take your love for granted, I will love you as if I were to lose you, as if it were our last day.》

She didn't expect it. Crawls towards me, and her movements are the most sensual I've ever seen, so magical, mesmerizing. I only see her now. I will only see her forever. She's on top of me.

《You'll have to love me for a long time then.》 She smiles, her voice so damn sensual. It screamed "love me" from every pore.

Her hands caress my arms, taking my hands to braid our fingers. She lowers towards my face, takes my lips in hers, dominating. Brings our hands clasped over my head. Our nakedness, attacked, shameless our intimacies kiss as we are doing.

She rubs her wet core over my almost-formed erection.
After a while, I feel myself get hard again, she detaches herself from the kiss, her hand from above our head creeps between us, takes my erection and slides the tip inside her. She lowers herself completely, wrapping me in its entirety. In this way her mouth opens wide, moaning softly in my face.

She doesn't move, she makes small circular movements with her hips, while she does so she closes her eyes, holding herself on my chest with her hands. I let her do everything, I love when she takes the lead, she becomes so dominant, so majestic, so confident.

She reconnects our lips together, raises the torso and with a straight back starts to move her hips up and down. Slowly, gently.
I breathe in the air between my teeth as she moves. She is so tight around me. I caress her thighs, we don't break our eye contact. I can't take off my hands from her.

Her arms go to her breast, starts teasing her nipples, how fucking beautiful is she when she does it. She moans softly, whispering my name and a "I love you" from time to time. She rides me without hands for a while.

Takes my hands and brings them to her breasts, squeezing my hand to tighten her breasts. Start moving faster, my breath catches in my throat with the sudden pleasure I feel. Even her moans are more frequent.

I feel that she is about to lose control, her movements are more jerky, her moans filled the room again, puts her hands on my chest for more stability and to moves faster, her walls were tightening around my cock.

I squeeze her hips helping to clash our skin, faster and faster, in search of a single goal, she lowers herself to kiss me, she moans in my mouth.

《You like it when I go all the way inside you mh?》 in response she moans a fuck you, smiling.

I raise a hand and make it fall heavily on her ass, spanking her. Little revenge for this morning. Her body jerks.

And to my surprise, she moans louder, her walls vibrating around me, as if it had stimulated her even more. I take this as an invitation to do it a few more times, until she comes, moaning my name.

Her hips don't stop moving, even after she finishes having her orgasm. She smirk while moving faster, wanting me to cum, and it doesn't take long. In fact, from a little while I come again, inside her. I hold her red ass in my hands, waiting for the orgasm to run out.

Her body collapses above mine, both tired, sweaty, but fully satisfied. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Our breaths in sync, which slowly become more regular.

She rests her chin on my chest. I always take a heart attack when she does and looks at me with those puppy eyes. She's too cute. I wrap her around with my arms, hugging her tightly against me.

She closes her eyes, her breath comes out soft and warm from her nose, striking my skin. Our legs intertwine together, her arms around me, bare skin with bare skin. That's what I want from life, I don't want anything else.

Only us.

《I love you, Y / n.》

《I love you, Jungkook.》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 233 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
3.3K 190 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
8.6K 503 16
What if someday BTS Jeon Jungkook proposes you? What will be your reaction? This revolves around y/n , who is an army and loves BTS Jungkook. She ha...
58.6K 2.3K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...