Tell Me That It's All Okay...

By littleninja0

What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 53

5K 74 28
By littleninja0

I adjusted my black bralette, pulled up my sheer thigh high stockings and ran my fingers through my dark wavy hair as I waited anxiously on the couch. I was dressed in the the most stunning lace lingerie I could find that would accentuate my curves.

I laid back and bit down on my lip in anticipation, of the arrival of the love of my life that would be walking through the door at any second.

Austin had to travel to San Francisco for the weekend to work on a photoshoot and commercial for the new sunglasses brand deal he had recently signed. And unfortunately, what we thought would be a two day trip, turned into an entire week of him being away from us.

And to say I wanted to welcome him home, would be an understatement.

I had already dropped Ava off to spend the night with my parents so Austin and I could have some much needed alone time for the night.

My body was absolutely craving him. No matter how much I tried to push my thoughts out of my mind, I couldn't help but think nonstop of all the bad things I wanted to do with him.

Ever since we got back together, it's like I couldn't help myself. I wanted him more and more with each second that passed. I could not get enough of this man and I knew we would never grow tired of lusting after one another.

Each time we were intimate with each other, it felt like the very first time all over again. But better, if that was even possible.

The passion, the spark, the romance. It was all there.

Every fucking time.

But tonight, I wanted to do something special for him. He had been working so hard the past week, trying to perfect everything for his new deal. He seemed somewhat stressed the last time we spoke and all I wanted to do was to find my own way to relax him. So I went all out with my hair and makeup and bought extremely luxurious lingerie that left little to the imagination to distract his mind from work.

My eyes quickly shot up to the door as I heard the keys in the lock jingle and saw the door knob finally turn. The door slowly opened revealing my handsome but very tired looking boyfriend.

"Baby I'm h- holy fucking hell Amelia." Austin said as he walked in and laid his eyes on me. He instantly dropped his bags by the entrance and slammed the door shut behind him.

His eyes were widened and his jaw was dropped nearly to floor as he admired my appearance. His strong gaze burned through my body while he refused to blink. He looked as if closing his eyes for even half a second and missing out on the view in front of him, was not a risk he was willing to take.

"Y-you look- wow. You look incredible." He stuttered, at a loss for words. His usual confident demeanor was gone and replaced with a look of vulnerability as he was taken by complete surprise.

Don't get me wrong, I loved his dominance. How he would always take charge. Nothing got me off more than giving myself up to him completely and letting him explore my body as he pleased.

But even if it was only temporary, it felt good to be in control for the time being.

It made me chuckle that after all this time, he still looked at me like I was the most beautiful fucking thing he'd ever seen. And the deep look of desire in his eyes made a bolt of electricity run sharply through my body. He stood still, watching my every move carefully. I saw his jaw clench down yet he made no effort to join me on the couch. It's like he was almost frozen as he followed me with only his eyes.

"Thank you. Why dont you come over here?" I smirked at him just before he slowly walked over to the couch and sank down next to me. He swallowed hard as I moved closer to him. I wasted no time swinging my leg over and straddling his lap. His hands quickly found their way to my hips as he gently rubbed my skin, only covered by the small strings of my thong.

"Hey you." I whispered as I ran my hands down his chest, over the fabric of his t shirt.

"That's my line." He mumbled, a smile forming at his lips earning a chuckle from me.

"Well I'm in charge tonight." I stated firmly, holding my ground.

"Oh is that right? We'll see about that." He shot back as I pressed down further onto him.

"I love this outfit." Austin growled in a raspy voice, filled with desperation.

"Do you?" I asked smirking down at him.

"Hell yes. You look so sexy." He said, his fingers digging into my ass.

I felt him hardening underneath me while he eyed me up and down.

My breasts were on full display in the lacy barely there lingerie I was wearing. His eyes lingered at my chest, my cleavage catching his full attention.

He then brushed his lips across my neck, his breath tickling my skin, which made me completely melt in his arms. I felt my body loosen as I became less tense in his embrace.

My newfound dominance was lost as I let out the smallest of moans just from the slight contact.

Austin's lips formed into a smirk as he let out a low chuckle.

"What happened baby? Thought you wanted to be in charge." He whispered mischievously.

I silently cursed myself for giving in to him so quickly but at this point, I was too turned on to give a shit about being in control.

I wanted to please him.

"I just wanna make you feel good." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair and slowly grinded myself onto his lap.

"Then get on your knees." He said quietly.

I wasted no time in obeying his request. I got off of his lap and dropped down to my knees as he opened his legs wide enough for me to fit in between.

I unbuttoned his jeans, hooked my fingers along the waistband of his boxers and pulled them both down to the ground. His hardened erection sprung free in front of me, making me meet his gaze as I hungrily licked my lips.

He was looking down carefully at me, watching my every move. I looked up at him with innocent eyes as I grasped his huge member in my hand. I watched him squirm in anticipation just from my touch. I opened my mouth and glided my tongue along his entire length, soon hearing Austin express a low but satisfied moan. I could hear his breathing pattern instantly change, from slow to quick and labored.

I moved my tongue faster along him, anxious to hear another pleasurable reaction from what I was doing to him.

"Shit. Oh my god baby." He whispered as I stroked him steadily, gently sucking on his tip.

My lips wrap around him and I attempted to take almost all of him in my mouth, nearly forgetting how big he was.

"That's it, good girl." He mumbled struggling to keep his eyes open as I felt him hit the back of my throat. My eyes began to water but I really didn't care. I kept on pleasing the man I so desperately loved.

I kept my gaze fixed on him as he writhed with ecstacy above me. His hands went to my dark waves that he liked so much and pulled my hair into a ponytail, all the while bringing himself closer to me.

"God I missed this fucking mouth of yours Amelia." He mumbled in between breaths.

His words of encouragement only kept me going.

I picked up the speed as his moans got louder, I craved to make him feel good. I bobbed my head up and down steadily as he kept a firm grip onto my hair. I pulled him out of my mouth and worked my hand along his length.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" I asked seductively as I licked my swollen lips. But instead he lightly pushed me away, stopping me and removing himself from my hand.

I looked up at him in confusion, crinkling my eyebrows as I wiped my mouth.

He brought me up from my knees so that I was standing up straight in front of him.

He brushed his lips along my stomach, leaving kisses from my belly button down to the hem of my panties.

I shivered with each and every kiss as I felt his soft lips come in contact with my skin repeatedly.

He then pulled me down onto him and gripped my throat.

"Oh no baby, I'm nowhere near done with you."

Shit.

I felt the wetness pooling between my thighs and the butterflies rushing into my stomach.

As I sat onto his lap, I instantly felt his hardness push against my aching core between my legs.

"Your panties are fucking soaking wet Amelia." He whispered as he pressed himself harder against me.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me hard. As if our lips couldn't get any closer together. His tongue hungrily entered my mouth and his hands roamed my near naked body.

I felt him move his hand to my upper back and quickly snapped off my bra. He tossed it onto the floor before he desperately started sucking at my breasts. My fingers entangled into his messy curls as he bit down onto my nipple.

I whimpered softly as I felt the pleasure wash over me.

"Look at you, I haven't even gotten started yet." His eyes dark and the look of pure hunger filling them slowly.

He kissed his way back up to my neck and squeezed my ass firmly.

He held onto me tightly as he got up from where he was sitting, carrying me in his arms. He put me down carefully on the couch as he stood above me, towering over me. He quickly pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside.

"On all fours." He said in a tone that made me instantly know I was done for. The feelings of excitement rushed through my body as I got into the position.

I looked back at him to see his hands reaching for my panties. He slowly slid them off as he admired the view in front of him.

"So perfect." He whispered.

I turned back around facing away from him as I waited anxiously to feel his touch.

I then felt his tip slowly slide against my wetness and prodded at my entrance. Before I could even take in another breath, he quickly slammed into me, earning a pleasurable scream from my mouth.

It had only been a week but it felt like even longer since he was inside of me.

I moaned loudly into the cushion of the sofa as he bucked his hips back and forth.

I could not explain how good he felt as he slid in and out of me, harder and faster with each and every stroke.

He grasped both sides of my ass while he fucked me mercilessly. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my end as he buried himself deeper into me.

"Baby yes, I'm almost there." I moaned out.

But instead he stopped and flipped me over so that I was now on my back, which earned a look a confusion from me.

"I want to see you cum princess." He said just before he shoved himself back into me without any warning.

"Austin." I whined as his hands went to squeeze my full breasts.

"Shit Amelia, your pussy is so fucking good. And it's all fucking mine."

He growled as his hand glided down from my breast to my stomach until he reached between my legs. His thumb pressed down onto my clit, making me nearly loose it as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Please I'm so close." I begged, dying to feel the built up orgasm that was forming inside of me.

He rubbed my clit harder as he continued to pound into me. He kissed the inside of my thigh as he watched me fighting to reach my climax.

"Cum for me babygirl, show me how good I make you feel."

"Austin!" I finally screamed out as I couldn't hold it in any longer. The familiar pleasure that started between my thighs ripped through my entire body as I rode my high.

Austin's eyes were on me the whole time as I was a moaning mess beneath him. I felt his strokes become harder as his face was in deep concentration. His lips pouted and beads of sweat on his forehead.

"Fuck I'm gonna-" He stopped midway as he squeezed his eyes and moaned out my name as he came inside me.

He pulled himself out of me and and pulled me close to his chest, leaning his forehead against mine.

We both stared at each other, desperately trying to catch our breaths. His lips formed into a smirk as he began to chuckle softly.

"I'm really fucking glad to be home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.1K 46
**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, realize the reason why you are really trav...
18.3K 602 40
what happens when that bitch that broke your heart comes back, do you risk it getting broken again? is she worth the risk?
6.3K 407 49
She has actively tried to get as far away from him as possible after he dumped her belongings she had left behind on her friend's front lawn and then...
66.6K 2K 58
This is a re-imagining of my OC Amelia and her relationship with Juice. What if Amelia was not raised in Charming, with Tig and the club, but still s...