- Family Stay Together - Jers...

By TaylahMcDonald

And the roommates are together again! Vicki and Pauly are still happily married and proud parents to princes... More

| • CHAPTER ONE • |
| • CHAPTER TWO • |
| • CHAPTER THREE • |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX |
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE |
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
|Not An Update! |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
• CHAPTER FOURTEEN •
• CHAPTER FIFTEEN •
• CHAPTER SIXTEEN •
- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN -
• CHAPTER EIGHTEEN •
• CHAPTER NINETEEN •
• CHAPTER TWENTY •
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

| CHAPTER ELEVEN |

6.5K 118 31
By TaylahMcDonald

| CHAPTER ELEVEN |

° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
° 20 weeks ° • Size of a banana •

"Good morning Dee." Vicki said connecting to the face-time call, seeing Deena's beautiful face pop up onto her screen. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you Vicki. How have you been feeling? I know you must have heard about Ron?" Deena asked.

"Yeah i did see that Ron's baby is here - i even congratulated him for it, but still no answer or response. I'm trying to let him into my life and it's very clear that he doesn't want to be." Vicki sighed rubbing her forehead as she sat outside on the back deck, looking at the gorgeous view.

"I'm so sorry Vick.. But honestly you shouldn't even worry about Ron, worry about your beautiful baby boy and know that everyone is standing by you, supporting you and your baby." Deena said.

"I know Deena, thank you so much." Vicki said with a smile.

"Are you excited for everyone to come to Vegas?" Deena asked making Vicki squeal.

"I am so excited - i can't wait to just hang out with you girls, we can go get our hair and nails done, just like old times." Vicki said.

"I'm actually not going to Vegas." Deena said making Vicki look at the screen like she was crazy.

"Wait what? Why? Are you alright?"

"The reason i'm not going is because i'm pregnant."

Vicki couldn't help but scream and cheer.

"Baby! Is it the baby?!" Pauly came running out of the house.

"No baby, Deena's pregnant." Vicki said.

"Are you serious?! Congratulations meatball." Pauly said leaning over Vicki's shoulder, looking at the screen.

"Thank you." Deena said wiping some tears away.

"How far along are you?" Vicki asked.

"I'll be 10 weeks on Sunday." Deena said.

"I am so happy for you and Chris, honestly.. What a surprise Dee!" Vicki said.

"It was a surprise for us too, but i'm ready to be a mommy." Deena said, Vicki smiled.

"We are pregnant together Deena!" Vicki said.

"I know, that's why i'm really excited because i get to go through this with you.." Deena said Vicki started crying again.

"I can't believe this Deena - when i was pregnant with Layla, Nicole was pregnant around the same time and now i'm pregnant and you're pregnant as well." Vicki said.

"I know, it's unbelievable - but i have to get ready to go see the girls.. love you so much and i'll talk to you soon." Deena said.

"I love you too Dee, i'll talk to you soon." Vicki said blowing Deena a kiss and the call disconnected.

"Baby! I found a place for the roomies to stay." Pauly said as Vicki stepped inside the house.

"Really? What does it look like?" Vicki asked wrapping her arms around Pauly's waist and looked at the computer over Pauly's shoulder.

"It's very fancy - has a casino next to the lobby." Pauly said.

"It's perfect." Vicki said nodding her head.

"Do you mind if Ron comes with us to get the room ready?" Pauly asked.

Vicki sighed while grabbing a bottled water from the fridge.

"Sure.. If that's what you want." Vicki said.

"Hey, don't cry - why are you crying?" Pauly asked jumping up and rushing over to Vicki.

"I miss him Pauly." Vicki said.

"Who? Ron?" Pauly asked as Vicki nodded her head.

"I'm sure he misses you too, Vick." Pauly said.

"No he doesn't, he didn't come to our surprise dinner - he didn't respond to any of my congratulations messages." Vicki said.

"Talk to him, ask him why."

"Why do i have to put in so much effort when really he couldn't care less." Vicki said pushing out of Pauly's arms and walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to get ready.

Vicki curled her hair and sprayed on some perfume, placing a hand on her baby bump.

"Please don't leave me." Vicki whispered.

Vicki sighed and walked down the stairs. "Are we ready to go, then?"

"Yeah baby." Pauly said grabbing his car keys and taking Vicki's hand in his. "I love you."

"I love you too." Vicki said climbing into the car and pulling the seatbelt across her body and clipping it in.

Pauly drove down the narrow driveway and down onto the street, speeding off down the road towards Ron's house.

"How you feeling Vick?" Pauly asked.

"Yeah actually pretty good besides your son wiggling around in there." Vicki said pointing to her belly.

"He's getting comfy.. Leave him alone." Pauly said resting his hand on her belly.

Pauly stopped the car out the front of Ron's house, beeping the horn and Ron came running out and into the backseat.

"Hey bro." Ron said reaching over and patting Pauly's shoulder. "Hey Vick - you look great."

"Thanks Ron." Vicki said while clenching Pauly's hand as he began to drive towards the roomies hotel.

It was an awkward car drive, Vicki just wanted to jump out as soon as possible.

The three walked into the hotel, it was gorgeous. The suite Pauly had booked for everyone was just stunning — had an amazing view of Las Vegas.

“What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.” Pauly said looking around the room. “Except for herpes.”

The two boys laughed as Vicki shook her head at them.

Then there was a knock on the door, Pauly went to open it and in walked Vin and Mike.

Vicki cheered and hugged Mike and Vin laughing as the boys clung to eachother like they hadn't seen eachother in years.

The boys looked around the suite, very pleased with what Pauly had found for them. “The shower has a stripper pole!”

“Ooo, chocolate covered strawberries.” Mike went straight over and took a bite out of the strawberries, looking very happy.

“I'll leave you four to have a fun boys night.” Vicki said grabbing her bag.

“You have to stay with us Vic.. You're one of the boys.” Vin said.

“I'm not really in the mood to go out tonight.. But i'll come around tomorrow with the girls.” Vicki said.

“Have a good and safe night guys.” Vicki said hugging the boys goodnight and Pauly walked Vicki down to the car, making sure she was safe.

“I love you.” Pauly said kissing his wife so passionately.

“I love you too.” Vicki said pressing a kiss to Pauly's cheek and turned the engine on, blowing a kiss to Pauly and driving away from the fancy hotel.

Vicki drove silently home, she was extremely excited for the girls to arrive in the morning.

Vicki parked the car into the garage and locked it up, walking inside, changing into some pajamas.

° • ° • ° •

“Here come my girls!” Vicki cheered as she saw her two sister coming down the escalator.

“Vega—." Nicole cheered but she dropped the handle of her suitcase making a loud noise. Jenni was carrying massive pink boxes, and accidentally dropped some things. “Yogi!”

“You two are massive disasters.” Vicki said laughing as she brought Nicole into a much needed cuddle.

“I missed you." Nicole whined with Vicki smiled and kissed the top of Nicole's head.

“I missed you too.” Vicki said giving Jenni a sideways hug since she was still carrying the large boxes.

“I don't think Vegas is ready for you two.” Vicki said laughing as the girls began to gamble.

“I am ready for Vegas!” Nicole cheered.

Vicki drove the girls through Vegas and parked out the front of the hotel, giving the valet guy the keys, helping the girls with their bags.

“Wow! This is gorgeous.” Jenni said looking around the lobby.

“Wait until you've seen the suite.”

“You are looking great Vick.” Jenni said touching Vicki's bump, making her smile.

“Thank you Jen.. I don't feel it though.” Vicki said.

“Why?” Nicole asked.

“This pregnancy is some much more different to when I was pregnant with Layla.. i'm just nauseous all the time.” Vicki said drinking some water she brought along the way with her.

“I was like that with Lorenzo.” Nicole said.

“With Layla I never had nausea.” Vicki said sighing.

“You still look a million bucks babe.” Jenni said.

“What about the news about Deena?! How exciting.” Vicki said as the girls squealed and jumped around. “Deena is ready to be a mommy.”

“One hundred percent she is ready — she's so much more mature now and her marriage is going some well.” Nicole said as Vicki went to open the suite door.

“I am so proud and happy for her.” Vicki said.

“The moms are in Vegas!” Nicole yelled as the boys cheered and brought the girls into hugs.

“The family is together again!” Pauly cheered.

“Ron is a fucking changed man.” Mike said.

“I didn't even want to go to the club.” Ron said.

Wow, what an achievement.

“We are missing a meatball.” Nicole said pouting.

“We thought you would have come with the dirty little hamster.” Pauly said.

“No fucking way.” Jenni said making the boys laugh.

“Well with Nicole being her best friend.”

“I am not best friends with her!”

“I mean you did hang out with her.” Vin said.

“Wait what?” Jenni asked obviously not having a clue what they were talking about.

“We hung out one time!” Nicole yelled. “She wants to come to Vegas and I said it was cool because Deena wasn't coming.”

The look on Jenni's face was enough to say she wasn't happy with that idea.

“I told you this already.” Nicole said.

“No you didn't ..” Jenni said. “She's a thirsty ass turtle.”

“I needed some entertainment.” Nicole said making the boys 'Ooo.'

“I need a chew toy.” Jenni said making the boys go crazy.

“Are you guys hungry?”

° • ° • ° •

Vicki couldn't hide that she wasn't pleased that Jen was coming over with her newborn baby Ariana, Vicki was placed in a spot she didn't feel very welcomed at.

And of course hearing that Jenni had been talking to Jen behind Ron's back was a massive shock.

Vicki was polite and tried her best to be calm when Jen stepped into the room with a baby stroller.

Everyone crowded around the stroller and cooed over how gorgeous she was.

“She looks like Ron's twin.” Vicki said brushing her finger across Ariana chubby cheek. Vicki couldn't feel everyone's eyes on her. “Can I hold her?”

“Of course you can Vic.” Ron said very surprised and happy that Vicki wanted to hold his baby.

Vicki lifted Ariana out of the stroller and into her arms, smiling at her tiny beautiful little face. “She's gorgeous Ron, congratulations.”

Vicki smiled as Ariana gripped onto her finger, a smile stretched across her face.

“She really likes you Vic.” Jen said.

Vicki had a pretty long cuddle with Ariana and soon handed her over to Nicole who had a cuddle.

Everyone had a hold, it brought tears to Vicki's eyes at how gentle Mike held her .. He would make an amazing dad one day.

“That's it, i'm having a baby.” Vin said as Ariana snuggled into his neck.

Vicki held Ariana again, loving the feeling off the tiny baby in her arms.

“Baby, we will be holding our son very soon.” Pauly said kissing Vicki's cheek and poking Ariana's chubby cheek.

“I honestly can't wait.”

° • ° • ° •

Once the roomies said goodbye to Jen and Ariana, Ron walked his family down to the car.

“How was the girls talk?” Pauly asked Jenni.

“She said she has no trust in Ron since Miami, she just doesn't want to be hurt and made fun of again.” Jenni said.

“But the thing is nothing is private between those two, they post every single thing on social media.” Vicki said clinking her ring against the glass cup she was holding. “She scares me.”

“She basically said if you mess up again, imma cut you.” Jenni said.

“Woah!” Nicole yelled.

Mike came back into the room, looking VERY golden. Vicki burst out into giggles.

“Did you add another layer?” Jenni asked.

“A little bit.”

Ron came back into the room, caught a look at Mike and laughed. “You spray tanned?”

“Yeah.”

“It looks like he rolled in mud.” Vicki said with her hand resting on Pauly's thigh.

“This stuff washes off.” Mike said.

“You want to hope so.”

Vin began to sing the Oompa, Loompa song making everyone laugh.

° • ° • ° •

“You look beautiful.” Pauly said resting his hands on Vicki's baby bump, Vicki felt her son move and kick against her skin.

“He's wiggling around in there.” Vicki said laughing as Pauly helped her into her shoes.

“First night in Vegas!” Pauly cheered as everyone but Vicki took a shot.

“Love you Mike.” Jenni said which made Vicki look at her sister confused.

“Deena, let's go!” Vin yelled making everyone 'Aww.'

Vicki climbed into the cab with the boys, heading to a restaurant for dinner.

“I am starving.” Vicki said as Pauly helped her out of the cab.

“Better get you food, quick!” Pauly said making Vicki laugh and hit his arm.

Everyone sat down, Vicki and Mike's eyes scanning the menu.

“Can i get the lamb chops.. Some fries.. some roast beef.. Chicken.” Mike said reading everyone item on the menu.

“Can I just get the chicken cheese pasta.”

“Mike i am trying to be a good friend but you need to cut back on the food.” Vin said.

“Mike is a really good friend.” Jenni said making Vicki look at Pauly confused, something wasn't right. “He did help with the video.”

“What video?” Vin asked.

“The video Roger had put together for Jenni and wanted everyone's help, .. I helped.” Mike said.

“Oh yeah, I dropped the ball on that one.” Vin said.

“Roger never message me.” Vicki said.

“Well maybe he knew my sister didn't need to be asked.. but nothing.” Jenni said.

“Woah, um..” Vicki said placing her napkin down. “Jenni, how was I supposed to know if he was planning something for you when he didn't bother asking me..” Vicki said.

“Well why didn't you ring and ask?” Jenni said.

“You are not making any sense at all..” Vicki said looking in her lap, feeling awful that her sister was mad at her for something she didn't know anything about.

“Honestly, I didn't even want to come here.” Jenni said and that broke Vicki's heart, her own sister didn't want to come to Vegas to see her own pregnant, worrying, scared sister — Vicki tried to hide the tears that fell from her eyes.

“Baby, it's okay.” Pauly said brushing away the tears with his napkin, rubbing her back. “I'm sure she didn't mean that.”

“That broke my heart Pauly.” Vicki said taking a sip of her lemonade, not having an appetite.

Pauly gripped his wife's hand, turning to look at Jenni.

“Excuse me for butting in but you need to hear that Jenni.” Pauly said squeezing Vicki's hand. “I am sorry that we didn't contribute to your video, but do not upset your pregnant sister that hates when you are mad at her over something she didn't know about.” Pauly snapped.

“Vicki is already worried about her own things, you should understand that Vicki has a lot on her mind then checking her phone and ringing everyone every single day, I do not like that you have made Vicki upset.”

“Pauly it's fine.” Vicki said sighing.

“No, Pauly is right .. I am sorry Vicki I shouldn't have been mad at you for something you didn't know about.. I thought Roger had told you and you were just making excuses.” Jenni said getting up and rushing over to the sister and brought her into a hug. “It will never happen again, i promise.”

“It's okay Jenni.” Vicki said showing her a small smile.

“On a side note, guess who did send me a message.” Jenni said not dropping the subject. “Jen.”

“She did?” Ron asked.

“There is something you should know.” Jenni said looking at Ron.

“What?”

“I am have been talking to Jen quite a lot, and i like what she says, and I love the baby you have with her, that we have actually become very close.” Jenni said.

“Jenni is best friends with Ron's baby mama.” Pauly said to vicki who nodded.

“Doesn't suprise me.” Vicki said. “I can see that it bothers Ron because that's something that Sam had a big problem with.”

“That's so true.” Pauly said nodding his head.

Soon Jenni started roasting Vin.

“I love Jenni, i loved her in the mask.” Vin said making everyone laugh.

“My face will go down in a day or two, but your ego and cheating ways will stay the same forever.” Jenni fought back.

“Don't make her laugh to hard, her face might fall off.” Vin said cracking up at his own roast.

“I didn't know if you want this to write down another girls number.” Jenni said grabbing the menu.

“Cheers .. Love you guys.” everyone cheered, clinging their glasses together.

° • ° • ° •

“This is crazy!” Vin yelled as Pauly walked everyone into a massive popular dance club.

Pauly saw a few people he knew introduced Vicki to them, who felt uncomfortable being at a nightclub pregnant.

“I think the moms need to go, they are asleep in here!” Vin yelled as Vicki laughed and helped the girls up.

“I go back with them, don't feel very comfortable.” Vicki said to Vin who nodded and hugged Vicki goodnight.

Vicki kissed Pauly goodbye and helped the girls out of the club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 31 35
About to start the grammar edit for this book. I am breaking down the chapters, so they are shorter getting the book ready for publishing so please b...
779 8 14
Book Cover Designer - @Irvine98 Audrey and Peyton had just arrived home from their 2 week honeymoon. Ready to start their lives as husband and wife. ...
12.5K 821 70
This is a continuation of one of my other books, Roommates. Story Synopsis:
32.6K 992 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...