| • CHAPTER ONE • |

\\ Authors Note - Credit goes to TeenWolfFreaks18 for the gorgeous book cover! 😍 //

| • CHAPTER ONE • |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thank you mommy." Princess Layla said while handing her dirty plate to her mother who happily cleaned it for her.

"Your welcome my darling." Vicki said drying her hand.

"Mommy, do you have to go away with daddy?" Layla asked making Vicki sigh before crouching down in front of her, cupping her gorgeous face.

"Yes baby, I do. But, you'll have fun with Nana, she's so excited to spent time with you." Vicki said brushing Layla's black hair away from her face.

"I'm excited too. Do I still have to go to school?" Layla asked.

"Yes you do, princess." Vicki said reaching to the piece of paper.

"These are things I want you to do while daddy and I are away." Vicki said showing Layla the paper.

"So i want you to do your homework, Nana will help you if you don't understand okay? I also want you to clean your room if you make a mess with your toys. It's the same as when daddy and I are here, okay?" Vicki said.

"Okay mommy." Layla said.

"Thank you, my gorgeous girl." Vicki said peppering Layla's face with kisses, making Layla laugh while wrapping her arms around Vicki's neck.

"I love you mommy." Layla said.

"I love you too Layla." Vicki said.

"I wonder where my gorgeous girls are?" Pauly's voice was heard making Layla run out of the kitchen.

"There's one!" Pauly said making Vicki smile as she wiped the kitchen bench before leaving the kitchen and saw Pauly swinging Layla around.

"And there's my gorgeous Queen." Pauly said spotting his wife before walking towards her with Layla in his arms.