• CHAPTER FOURTEEN •

•×•×•×•×•×•×

“Daddy looks really funny, Mom.” Layla said giggling as she watched her father with his face covering in a green mask - he found out his girls were having a pampering day and of course he had to join -

“He looks a bit like an alien, doesn't he baby?” Vicki whispered to her daughter making her burst out laughing while nodding her head.

“Whispering about me isn't very nice.” Pauly said opening one eye to look at his daughter who was trying to stop laughing by covering her mouth .. but it just made her laugh even harder.

“She's laughing at how beautiful you look, babe.” Vicki said with a smile as Chloe a professional beautician painted and massaged her feet.

“Once this mask comes off, you are going to be blinded by my beauty.” Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

“Whatever you say, honey.” 

“Look at how beautiful my feet look, Mom.” Layla said wiggling her toes , Vicki smiled and kissed her daughter's head.

“They look beautiful baby.” Vicki said as Layla laid her head softly on Vicki's baby bump, softly humming 'twinkle, twinkle, little star’ to her baby brother making Vicki try not to get emotional at how beautiful the relationship between her babies were going to be.

“Princess Layla, have you figured out a name for your baby brother yet?” Pauly asked relaxing in his chair.

“Yes. Avacoda.” Layla said making Vicki and Pauly look at each other before laughing.

“That's the name you want to call your brother?” Vicki asked.

“Avocado! I'm talking to you! Do you want some avocado, avocado.” Pauly said making the girls laugh together.

“I don't think we can call your baby brother that Layla.. anything else?”

“Levi.” Layla said making Vicki look down at her daughter instantly smiling.

“I think that's a lovely name Layla.” Vicki said running her nails threw her daughter's hair.

“How does Levi Riley Delvecchio sound?” Vicki said. Pauly looked over at his wife and took her hand in his. 

“I think it's perfect.” Pauly said kissing Vicki's hand.

Layla continued to rest her head on Vicki's baby bump while drawing patterns, extremely happy that she picked her brothers name.