| CHAPTER SEVEN |

| CHAPTER SEVEN |

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"How are things going, Vick?" Donna asked face-timing with Vicki who was scared knowing the sudden shock and surprise hiding in her body - Vicki looked terrible, she mostly stayed in the bedroom.

"I'm actually really terrible, Donna." Vicki said wiping her eyes with her jumper, Donna was now really worried.

"What's going on, darling?"

"I'm pregnant." Vicki said in a whisper in case someone was walking by the room.

"Oh darling that is so exciting!" Donna said smiling at Vicki who didn't look excited at all. "What's got you all upset, sweetheart?"

"I am terrified Donna." Vicki cried. "I am so scared I will let Pauly down and not be able to carry another baby, I have already lost one which was so painful, I don't want that to happen again. You know me, I get attached so quickly."

"Oh sweetheart, I know how horrible it is to lose a baby - but I know you are capable of carrying another baby - but you need to talk to Pauly about it, so he can support you." Donna said making Vicki nod.

"I will, thank you for making me feel better Donna." Vicki said with a smile.

"I'll always be here for you Vicki, never forget that."

°•°•°•

"I poured you a glass of wine, baby." Pauly said placing it down in front of her making Vicki shake her head.

"Thank you Pauly but I don't really feel like wine at the moment." Vicki said kissing his cheek and giving the glass to Nicole who happily drank it.

"Are you still feeling sick?" Pauly asked crouching down in front of Vicki, placing his hands over her knees and looked up at her with an emotion of worry.

"I'm still not a hundred percent."

"Is there anything I can get you?" Pauly asked running his thumb over Vicki's ring.

"I'm okay for now, Pauly. You have been so incredible, I love you so much." Vicki said leaning down and pressing her lips to Pauly's who placed his hand against Vicki's cheek, Vicki pulled back slightly and rubbed her nose against Pauly's who smiled.