• CHAPTER TWENTY •

• CHAPTER TWENTY •

• • • • • • • • • • •

The Delvecchio family had finally moved back home to Staten Island. Pauly thought it would be easy for vicki being closer to the family, pauly could easily fly to his venues now, it was just something that felt right.

Levi was two months old now, growing bigger everyday which Vicki hated, she wanted her baby boy to stay little forever. Levi was such an easy baby, he hardly cried and he smiled at everything and everyone, he was just a happy little boy.

Vicki loved the home they brought, it was big but not overly big like the one back in Vegas. Vicki was really emotional leaving the Vegas home, they had lived there for a long time, but she knew the staten island home would soon feel like home.

The little family were living quite close to Mike and Lauren's home

The little family were living quite close to Mike and Lauren's home. Vicki and Lauren saw each other all the time.

The shore family ended up renting a much bigger home for everyone, pauly was flying home from la, and they would go meet the family together, and they promised the roommates they would bring Levi. Donna, Pauly's mother moved back home as well, she loved being closer to her sisters and she was such a big help with Layla.

Vicki was packing Levi's diaper bag with all the essential things they would need for going to visit everybody.

"Hey wifey." Pauly said stepping into the house and rushing over to kiss his wife and son who was sleeping in his rocker.

"Good trip home?" Vicki asked as Pauly picked his son up into his arms, the closeness to his baby was extremely missed while he was away. Levi was definitely going to be a mommy's boy already as Pauly placed many kisses onto his head while he slept soundly.

"It's even better I finally got to my favourite destination." Pauly said standing behind his wife and smearing kisses around her neck and face making Vicki laugh and finally pulling her husband into a much needed kiss, their lips moving together like it was their first time all over again.