• CHAPTER EIGHTEEN •

° • ° • ° • ° • °

vicki was standing in the bathroom, brushing some makeup onto her cheeks, vicki felt huge at this point, she was very close to popping and vicki couldn't ware heels anymore due to her swollen and hurting feet.

vicki was munching on some apples that pauly have cut up for her, as they waited for everyone to get ready to go out for breakfast.

“vicki, you look stunning.” lauren said stepping into pauly and vicki's room, vicki thanked her as she brought lauren into a hug.

“i really needed to hear that

“i really needed to hear that..” vicki said.

“what are you talking about? I told you that ten times this morning." Pauly said.

“yeah, but you're meant to say that, it's written on the marriage agreement.” vicki said making pauly smother her face with kisses as she munched on a slice of apple.

“you guys have been together for what.. eight years? and there's still such a beautiful spark between you two.” lauren said, vicki smiled at her.

“i mean.. pauly's my best friend, I know pauly better than myself, and it's the same for him.. I love waking up and going to sleep with him everyday, I am just so proud I get to call him my husband and soulmate.” vicki said as lauren wiped a tear away.

“see, that's what I think a real marriage goal is, to be happy with your soulmate at the end of the day, and I think about Mike has been that person for so long now..I mean he just brightens my day honestly.” lauren told Vicki who squeezed her hand.

“and that's how you know you've got that person for the rest of your life, because being apart from another is just to painful, I know when pauly goes on tour and is hardly home, I just count the days until he's back into my arms again.. and it is difficult, but you just know how to get through it at the end of the day.” vicki said as lauren gave her another hug, her advice was really touching to hear, and to know that any relationship has moments that are tough.