| CHAPTER EIGHT |

| CHAPTER EIGHT |

°•°•°•°•°•

"Vicki, would it be alright if we went out and had a much needed conversation?" Angelina asked standing in Vicki's doorframe.

Vicki looked at Angelina, making sure she was being serious.

"Um, okay sure." Vicki said nodding her head.

Vicki grabbed her purse and slipped on a pair of sandals.

Vicki and Angelina arrived at a cute little coffee shop.

"Vicki I owe you a massive apology." Angelina said as Vicki took a sip of her vanilla frappe.

"Do you?" Vicki asked looking at Angelina.

"Yes, i treated you terribly in the past and i understand if you can never forgive me — i know what i did was horrible and i am so embarrassed by my words and actions — you were - well, still are a better person that i am and i treated you like no person should deserve. I sincerely apologize Vicki and I have grown to be a better person and i hope you a welling to see the person I am now." Angelina said.

"Angelina, thank you very much for apologizing and being the better person, i will admit that I never took any notice of you when you were living with us because you didn't deserve my attention — I have never thought about forgiving you, and I still may need a little more time before I do, but i am willing to push forward and hopefully we can become civil and have a better relationship with one another." Vicki said nodding her head.

"Thank you so much Vicki, i understand and am so grateful that you even agreed to come talk to me."

"Everyone deserves a second chance but now you need to convince the other roommates."

"Any ideas?"

°•°•°•°•

Vicki was sitting in the lounge room with everyone painting the girls nails.

"Angelina, we all agreed to give you a second chance." Mike said to Angelina who sighed with relief.

"Wonderful."

"But of course we want to know your intentions." Jenni said as Vicki painted her nails a deep, bright red color.

"So who is the Angelina now?" Pauly asked watching his wife paint Jenni's nails.

"She came out with us today, she was fun." Nicole said nodding her head at Angelina.

"I did say fucked up shit, i was spiteful and I was extremely immature and I shouldn't have went that way." Angelina said making everyone nod at her response.

"I promise if I fuck up, that's on me and nobody else."

"Can I have a glass of wine?" Deena asked slightly drunk.