| CHAPTER FIVE |

| CHAPTER FIVE |

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Coffee.

What would we do without coffee?

Vicki was stirring her cup of coffee and sitting down next to  Deena in the living room.

"Bye wifey." Pauly said jumping on Vicki who groaned at his weight.

"And now my legs are asleep." Vicki said making Pauly laugh.

"Sorry baby." Pauly said kissing Vicki's lips and quickly jumped up and left with Vin and Jenni to get a haircut.

"They are just like children." Deena said her hair was all ruffled because of Vin tackling her.

"Absolutely Dee." Vicki said laughing.

°•°•°•°•

"I really needed this Jen

"I really needed this Jen." Vicki said leaning back in her chair, twirling her straw around, sipping a fruity cocktail.

"I completely agree, we haven't spent much time together." Jen said flicking her thumb over her wedding ring.

"Can you believe how far we've come since the first day we arrived at the shore house." Vicki said shaking her head.

"We've become closer as sister's and i'm so grateful that we decided to join the shore family." Jen said smiling at her sister. "I'm so privileged to have watched you become a stronger women, a beautiful wife and an incredibly mother.. Even after everything that's happened to you — Because it hasn't been easy."

Vicki smiled at her sister, so grateful the world connected her to Jenni who she looked up to everyday and continue to love and support just as much as she has for her.

"That's because I have you to guide me through the bad and amazing times of my life. Not once did you push me aside to face your own problems, you always made sure I was doing alright before you worried about yourself — that's what an incredible sister you are, thank you for standing by my side and holding my hand whenever I truly needed you.. And honestly, that's almost all the time." Vicki said as Jenni wiped away a few tears that escaped and were traveling down her face.