| CHAPTER ELEVEN |

| CHAPTER ELEVEN |

° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
° 20 weeks ° • Size of a banana •

"Good morning Dee." Vicki said connecting to the face-time call, seeing Deena's beautiful face pop up onto her screen. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you Vicki. How have you been feeling? I know you must have heard about Ron?" Deena asked.

"Yeah i did see that Ron's baby is here - i even congratulated him for it, but still no answer or response. I'm trying to let him into my life and it's very clear that he doesn't want to be." Vicki sighed rubbing her forehead as she sat outside on the back deck, looking at the gorgeous view.

"I'm so sorry Vick.. But honestly you shouldn't even worry about Ron, worry about your beautiful baby boy and know that everyone is standing by you, supporting you and your baby." Deena said.

"I know Deena, thank you so much." Vicki said with a smile.

"Are you excited for everyone to come to Vegas?" Deena asked making Vicki squeal.

"I am so excited - i can't wait to just hang out with you girls, we can go get our hair and nails done, just like old times." Vicki said.

"I'm actually not going to Vegas." Deena said making Vicki look at the screen like she was crazy.

"Wait what? Why? Are you alright?"

"The reason i'm not going is because i'm pregnant."

Vicki couldn't help but scream and cheer.

"Baby! Is it the baby?!" Pauly came running out of the house.

"No baby, Deena's pregnant." Vicki said.

"Are you serious?! Congratulations meatball." Pauly said leaning over Vicki's shoulder, looking at the screen.

"Thank you." Deena said wiping some tears away.

"How far along are you?" Vicki asked.

"I'll be 10 weeks on Sunday." Deena said.

"I am so happy for you and Chris, honestly.. What a surprise Dee!" Vicki said.

"It was a surprise for us too, but i'm ready to be a mommy." Deena said, Vicki smiled.

"We are pregnant together Deena!" Vicki said.

"I know, that's why i'm really excited because i get to go through this with you.." Deena said Vicki started crying again.