| CHAPTER FOUR |

| CHAPTER FOUR |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'm so excited to go on a yacht!" Vicki cheered walking out of the bathroom

"Vinny, you are looking fresh." Vicki said as Vin was trying to decide which hat to wear.

"Which one?" Vin asked.

"I'm liking the white." Vicki said nodding her head. "I feel like white is for a yacht."

"I agree." Vin said nodding his head.

"Look at you mama." Pauly said grabbing Vicki's hand and twirling her around. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you honey, you look very handsome yourself." Vicki said puckering her lips and Pauly leaned down to press his lips against hers.

"It's so fucking cold in that room." Ron complained.

"I love the cold." Jenni said making Vicki laugh.

"You do not."

"If you want to switch I'll gladly switch, it's going to give me like Pneumonia." Ron said.

"Ron was complaining about sharing a room with me because of my snoring.. Guess who snores now." Mike said jokingly making the roomies crack up laughing.

"Mike you've been sick for six houses straight." Ron snapped back making the boys 'Ooo' at his comment.

"Well now tables have turned because now it seems you are." Mike said making everyone go into chaos at his reply.

"Yo, mike is going back swinging." Vicki said sitting next to Jenni who pulled her into a much needed hug.

"That's what happens when you don't talk for six years." Ron said.

"You are fake news." Mike said.

"What does fake news even mean?" Ron asked.

"It means whatever comes out of your mouth is a suspect." Mike said making Vicki and the girls burst out with laughter.