| • CHAPTER TWO • |

| • CHAPTER TWO • |

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Nicole, stand up honey." Vicki said stumbling over her own feet, trying to get Nicole up off of the road, blocking traffic.

Pauly reached down and picked Nicole up off of the ground and placed her into the cab before Vin, Deena, Pauly and Vicki climbed into the other.

"Who's hungry for pizza?" Vicki mumbled cuddling into Pauly who was laughing, while Deena was playing with Vicki's hair.

"Pizza would be so good right now." Deena said.

"You know why I chose DJing as a profession?" Pauly said making Vicki groan.

"Because it's the easiest to spell, i know." Vicki mumbled making Vinny laugh.

"You're so beautiful wifey." Pauly said snuggling into Vicki's neck making her smile.

"I know." Vicki said laughing at her own response.

Soon they arrived at the house and Pauly carried his wife inside because she kept falling.

Vinny ordered a bunch of different pizza's and about twenty minutes later the delivery man came to the house.

Everyone grabbed a slice. Deena, Vicki, Vinny, Pauly and Ron all sat out the back, munching on their slices.

But not Vin.

"Vinny, why are you eating your pizza like that?" Vicki asked resting her head on Pauly's shoulder watching Vin who was picking the meat and cheese off of the crust and eating it instead of all together.

"Stop that shit and it the crust." Pauly said shaking his head at the way Vin was eating his pizza.

"Eat it the right way Vin." Vicki said snuggling with Deena as they sipped some wine together.

"Yo, where's Sam?" Vin asked.

"She's such a doll now." Pauly said making everyone laugh.

"Stop bringing that doll up." Deena said.

"She's not here, so I can say whatever I want." Ron said.

"It's disrespectful to my friend." Deena said.

"Don't get me started." Ron said shaking his head.