| CHAPTER SIX |

| CHAPTER SIX |

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Do you want to go outside?" Jen asked Ron who gladly agreed after a very heated and awkward dinner.

"You said french fry!" Jenni said to Mike who just shrugged his shoulders.

"But she did come at him first." Vicki said collecting the dirty dishes.

"Exactly, number one, she came at me first, number two she's a stranger, I don't care that we roast each other because we are family." Mike said making everyone agree. "And the thing is she got that word from Ron's mouth and I said french fry because she knows what it means."

"That's fair enough Mike." Vin said patting his friend on the back and everyone went upstairs to get ready to go out.

"I'm interested to watch a pregnant women act in a strip club." Pauly said grabbing his two favorite neck chains.

"I never went clubbing when I was pregnant because I was always to afraid something was going to happen." Vicki said curling her hair.

"Baby, which one." Pauly asked as Vicki turned around.

"The left one." Vicki said making Pauly smile.

"The cabs are here!" Pauly yelled from downstairs.

Everyone walked to the cabs and climbed in, Vicki was squeezed with Vin and Pauly in the back. Jen and Ron in the front.

"Jen's first night in Miami." Ron said holding his phone up to take photos.

On the way to the strip club, it was very awkward.

Vicki and Pauly stepped into the strip club and it was flowing with people, money and sweat.

"This is amazing!" Deena cheered.

Vicki was sitting on Pauly's lap, and Vin was hitting on a stripper near by.

"I like her." Vin said nodding his head.

Vin was dancing and flirting.. And then he decides to pick the stripper up and walk her around the club.

"Vin is like a kid in a candy store.. But he isn't suppose to touch."

Vicki was dancing and sipping her drink, swaying and standing in between Pauly's legs, as he held her hand and smiled at her.

"You look so gorgeous tonight, baby." Pauly said into Vicki's ear so she could hear.

"Thank you Pauly, you look very dashing, if I do say so myself."

Vicki moved closer to Pauly and pressed her lips against his and they shared a very sweet kiss, Pauly sneakily squeezed Vicki's butt, making her laugh and kiss his cheek.