| • CHAPTER THREE • |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Baby, you'll catch me if I fall right?" Vicki asked as the roomies walked into an indoor rock climbing course.

"What kind of husband would I be if I let my wifey hit the ground?" Pauly said kissing Vicki's temple.

"An extremely horrible one." Vicki said making Pauly laugh as they all got strapped into harnesses  and clipped to ropes and wires.

"Let's go scarface!" Vin cheered as Vicki was climbing the wall beside her sister who couldn't get up the wall.

Soon Vicki was at the top and rung the bell making everyone cheer as she bounced down to the ground.

Jenni high fived her sister before they watched Pauly and Vin climb up the wall.

Vin was a little to slow and Pauly was the first to ring the bell making Vicki cheer.

"Your bum looks amazing in those shorts baby." Vicki said making everyone laugh as Pauly stood on the ground with a smirk on his face.

"Let's go Deena!" Vicki cheered.

"Okay, let's make a bet." Nicole said.

"Okay, if I win you have to unclog Ron's toilet and if you win I'll do it." Deena said making the girls agree and shake hands before they began to climb the wall.

"Come on snooks!" Pauly yelled as Nicol hadn't gotten far up but Deena was already at the top and ringing the bell making Nicole scream.

"I don't want to clean Ron's disgusting toilet." Nicole whined making everyone laugh and they soon decided to leave.

As soon as everyone got back to the house, Nicole was getting ready to clean Ron's toilet, Vicki handed her a glass of red wine which she gulped down quickly before holding her wine glass out for more.

Vicki patted Nicole's back as she went into the bathroom and all you could hear was Nicole gagging and coughing.

"I feel so bad for Nicole." Vicki said.

"Ron! You are honestly not human! Who shits that much!" Nicole yelled making everyone burst out laughing.

"Yogi! Come help me." Nicole yelled making Vicki groan before grabbing Pauly and walking behind him with her face buried in his back.

"Oh my god!" Pauly yelled.

"That is not normal!" Deena yelled.

"I am not going in there." Vicki said getting out of the room.

"That's not even healthy." Pauly said.

"We are going to need a plumber." Deena said.

"Badly!" Vicki said pouring herself a glass of wine before snuggling up next to Pauly on the couch.