CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"I can't believe Mike is doing this stupid challenge." Vicki said as she walked beside Pauly who was pushing Levi's baby stroller, they were meeting the roomies for some breakfast and Mike decided to enter himself in this burger eating challenge.

"He's all about food now baby, he'll do anything if it includes food." Pauly said as Vicki watched as Levi was sound asleep, looking absolutely adorable.

"We made the cutest boy." Vicki said as Pauly smiled at her.

"Here's they are!" I could already hear Nicole which made me smile as the little family walked over to where everyone was sitting.

"Are you seriously doing this challenge Mike?" Vicki asked hugging Nicole but looking at Mike over her shoulder.

"I can do this Vic, it's what I was made for." Mike said as Vicki just shrugged and let him get ready for this challenge that she knew wasn't going to be easy.

"This is insane." Vicki said sitting down next to the girls, already they had a non-alcoholic drink waiting for her, which she seriously needed.

Mike was preparing himself for this massive burger challenge, while Jenni cuddled with Levi who was still sound asleep without interruption with the loud noises this pool party bar was making.

"Oh my god, there is no way you could eat all that." Vicki shook her head as she went and stood next to Mike, patting his back for support as the massive burger that was like a tower, topped with four onion rings, was placed on the table in front of him.

Ron and Pauly, also decided to give the burger challenge a go, and as they stood around the small circle table, the challenge began.

"This is the headliner challenge.. you have ten minutes to finish that whole burger.. and it has never been completed by anyone." The bar owner said standing by the guys with his timer ready.

"Go!"

Mike just went to town on this burger, he was not slowly down and he had already ate three of the burger patty's with .. seventeen more to go!

"You got this Mike." Vicki said with encouragement.

"This is actually not that easy at all." Ron said shaking his head as he tried to finish his own burger.

Mike towards the end of the challenge was eating slower, and enjoying the meal instead, which lead to him losing the challenge.