• CHAPTER SIXTEEN •

• CHAPTER SIXTEEN •

וווו

“Back in seaside together!” Pauly cheered, everyone (except Vicki) clinked their shot cups together and drank the strong alcohol.

“To seaside!” Nicole yelled, jumping on the spot. Vicki picked up a stick-it note off the counter.

“Brought you food and drinks, have fun.. please don't trash the house.” Vicki read. “Danny.”

“We never trashed the house.” Jenni said, Vicki and Nicole looked at her like she had three heads.

“Are you kidding! Of course we trashed the house.” Nicole said laughing.

“Okay, nevermind I completely forgot.. we were disgusting.” Jenni said shaking her head.

“Vic, can you hand me over a couple crackers please.” Mike said with a plate full of cheese's and peppers.

“Mike what is this?” Angelina asked holding up a box-making cupcakes.

“Fun-fetti cakes.” Mike said making Vicki laugh.

“I make those for my daughter, Mike.” Vicki said.

“They are amazing, and not just for children.” Mike said shaking his head.

Vicki helped make food for Sunday dinner, making her famous pasta and salad which everyone loved.

“Coming back into this house, just shows how much we haven't matured, Mike is literally about to blow us up.” Vicki said sipping her orange juice in a wine glass.

“Sunday dinner everybody!” Pauly yelled, helping Vicki to her sit right next to him and even piled food onto her plate for her, seeing as she couldn't reach across because of her baby bump.

“Thank you pauly.” Vicki said kissing his cheek and began to eat the delicious meal the roomies had made for their exciting holiday back in seaside.

“Vicki, we haven't said grace yet.” Mike said, Vicki quickly put down her fork.

“I am grateful that I am doing this with you again, you guys are my family and may God bless us all with even more happiness and love, so excited to meet Vicki and Deena's unborn babies.. Amen.” Mike said.

Vicki smiled as both Pauly and Nicole placed their hands on Vicki's bump.

“That was really sweet Mike.” Vicki said.