| CHAPTER TEN |

| CHAPTER TEN |

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Pauly, what are you wearing?" Vicki asked once the face-time call had connected, she smiled at her husbands handsome face.

"Its suppose to look romantic, or whatever." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"Well, you look handsome." Vicki said wishing she was there. "How is everything going?"

"It looks incredible Vicki." Pauly said moving his iPad and showing her from the front door out to the pool.

"It looks just perfect — Lauren will love it." Vicki said with a smile.

"How are you feeling baby?" Pauly asked.

"Yeah, i'm feeling pretty good, Donna has been absolutely amazing." Vicki said.

"I'm really happy to hear that wifey." Pauly said.

"Vicki, do you like what i'm wearing?" Vin asked standing in front of the iPad with his arm stretched out.

"Of course you two would be matching." Vicki said.

"And Ron as well — we are the white ass guideos." Vin said making Vicki laugh as they did some weird hand movement at the same time.

“They're coming!” Vicki heard Nicole yell, running out of the house and taking Pauly's iPad and facing the camera towards the entrance.

“I'm already crying.” Vicki said making everyone laugh.

“It's a very special moment.. It reminds me very much of Pauly's proposal.” Deena said waving a Vicki who blew her a kiss.

“You all look stunning.. I wish I was there with you all.” Vicki said as Layla came running into the room and Vicki whispered to her 'that she needed to be quiet.' Vicki placed Layla on her lap, letting herself and her daughter watch the moment.

Soon the couple walked threw the house and outside, Lauren looked very surprised — she looked gorgeous and Mike looked extremely nervous.

Vicki had to grab a tissue just in case.

“Lauren if you will look at the screen in front of you — Mike has a very special surprise for you.” Vin said.

Vicki had to wipe a few tears away at the sight of Lauren crying at the beautiful slideshow of all of Mike and Lauren's moments together. ‘you loved me when I couldn't love myself.’

Mike took Laurens hands into his and looked her in the eyes — this was the moment everyone has been waiting for.

“Lauren, you are the love of my life, my college sweetheart. . my better half and you make me a better person.” Mike spoke, as Vicki kissed her daughters head.