- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN -

- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN -•31 weeks• ° ° ° ° ° ° °

•31 weeks•
° ° ° ° ° ° °

Vicki had just arrived at deena's house for her gender reveal party, pauly unfortunately couldn't make it, due to getting ready for his birthday dj gig the next day

Vicki wanted to come, especially because Deena always comes to everything for her and she would love to watch this amazing moment for them both.

"oh my god! vicki I didn't know you were coming!" Deena cried rushing over and hugging vicki who smiled.

"of course I was coming Deena, this is your special moment and I am honored to be here for it." Vicki said.

"god, I love you vicki honestly. you are week's away from having your baby and you came all this way for me and then traveling to Atlantic City to be with pauly." Deena said. "i am so lucky to have you in my life."

"aw, deena, i'm already a crying mess, don't get me started." vicki said.

"you want my baby to be a boy as well?" deena asked looking at Vicki's dress.

"i just have a feeling." vicki said.

Vicki spotted Mike and Lauren standing in the kitchen, Mike was piling his plate with food.

"here's the happy couple." vicki said walking over, lauren instantly brought vicki into her arms.

"how do you keep getting more gorgeous everytime I see you?" lauren asked.

"i don't feel gorgeous, I feel bloated, my feet hurt constantly, my son keeps growing." vicki said making Lauren laugh.

"honestly if you didn't tell me I wouldn't have notice at all. Pregnancy really suits you Vick." lauren said as vicki poured herself a cup of water, wishing she could have a wine very badly.

"thank you lauren, makes me feel better." vicki said as Deena invited her to sit down in the lounge room with her, Vicki sighed as she finally sat down but was afraid she wouldn't be able to get back up.

"Vicki, I didn't know you were coming!" nicole yelled running into the room, wrapping her arms around vicki who laughed.

"It was a surprise for deena, it's a very exciting day for her and Chris, I wouldn't miss this for anything." Vicki said as Deena placed her hand in Vicki's, really touched she came all the way over to spend the day with her without pauly by her side.