Cosmic Dragon Emperor

By Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
50k view?!
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
100k?!?!?
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 43 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

Chapter 41 M

7.1K 60 14
By Nata_KARU

Sona and the girls faced turned a dark red while Kuroka, Kala, Akeno and Leone had a lust look as they licked there lips.

Momo: He's in heat?

Sado: Yep, and thankfully I remembered it just in time.

Tomoe: How long is he going to be in heat?

Sado: If I have to guess it might be a week or so. Said rubbing the back of his head.

Tsubaki: A week?

Sado: Honestly I'm not sure to be honest. Said as he pulls out a small bottle and gives it to them. Here you girls will need this.

Sona: What are these?

Sado: Well seeing how you all care for him, you will be helping him.

All of there faces turned a dark red hearing this as steam could be seen from some of them.

Sado: Don't worry Sona I already ask you parents about this before I got here.

Sona: You did?

Sado: I did and your mother said to 'give him the best night of his life.'

Sona was embarrassed by this as she could see her mom smiling at her as she waved.

Momo: Is there any other way? Said with a red face.

Sado: Sadly there isn't. Though it maybe a bit ugh 'needing'  at some points.

Asia: Needing?

Tomoe: What do you mean?

Sado nervously chuckled as he recalled when he help Aria's heat season which she made him go all night long for several days with no rest.

Sado: Just to keep it simple, if you girls do it only one with him, it won't be enough since his heat will be rather high. Since he his a half breeds as well as being the Cosmic Dragon Emperor.

The girls blushed more while Akeno, Leone, Kala and Kuroka thought about a very eventful night with Y/N.

Sado: Anyway I came to inform you about this and giving you girls the pills, which will help you on not getting pregnant. Make sure to take one before you help him.

He walked out of the house leaving them. Rias dragged Issei with the help of Reyna so Sona and the girls can talk about what they're going to do. Meanwhile up stairs Y/N was breathing heavy as was digging his nails into the bed.

Y/N: Fuck this crap. Said breathing hard.

Nova: Best not to suppress it.

Y/N: Why is that?

Nova: If you keep trying to suppress it, you will eventually go wild and mate with everyone female in this town.

Y/N: Oh that's just great.

Scales formed on his face as he slammed his head on the wall.

Y/N: I freaking hate this!

His fangs started to form as he then heard a knock on his door.

Y/N: It's open.

The door opened as it was Sona who walked in and shut the door. Once she entered, she locked the door which confused Y/N however Nova knew what she was doing and cut the connection.

Y/N 'thought': The heck is she doing? Her scent is driving me crazy. Fuck sakes!!

She walked over and sat down on his bed next to him.

Sona: We know you're in heat. Said with a bit nervous look.

Y/N was surprised to hear this as he looked away.

Sona: You're father told us about it so seeing how you're in trouble, we want to help you.

Y/N: Sona look I don't want to hurt you when I'm like this and I don't want to force you to do this.

Sona: It's fine Y/N. Said with a smile. We all know how you want to make us happy and help us however you can do we want to do the same.

Y/N was surprised to hear as he was about to say something but was cut off by Sona kissing him. At first he was surprised by this but he quickly returned it as Sona got on top of him. The kiss quickly turned into a hot make out session as they fought for dominance with there tongues. It went of for a while before they pulled back both of them panting with a string of saliva between them.

Y/N: Sona are you sure about this? If you are then I won't stop. Said with a worried look.

Sona smiled as she nodded.

Sona: Yes I am. Besides you did promise me to make me your water queen so go ahead and do it.

LEMON WARNING SKIP TO BOLD IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ

When Y/N heard this he wasted no time as he kissed her again. As they kissed he slowly stripped her if her clothes as she did the same. Y/N pulled back from the kiss as he kissed her neck and gently nibbling on it as Sona moaned in response. He did this all the way down her neck as he stopped at her chest as he removed her blue lace bra. Sona covered her chest as she felt embarrassed about but Y/N smiled as he held her hands.

Y/N: It's fine Sona. You're beautiful as you are.

Sona smiled at him as she slowly removed her hands away from her chest. Y/N face blush a bit seeing her bare chest as slowly started to lick the top of them. Sona moaned loudly as she felt a wave of pleasure.

Sona: Ah~! Please be easy Y/N.

Y/N continued to lick on the tip of her breasts as he then started to suck on them making Sona moan louder even more. He first started on her right one while he rubbed the other with his hand. He did this for a while until he stopped as he looked up to Sona who was panting hard with her face red.

Y/N: You sound cute when you moan.

Sona: Oh be quiet you pervert.

Y/N: More like you are since you're enjoying it. Said with a smile.

Sona pouted at him as she switched it around as she was on top off him.

Sona: Two and can play that game.

She slowly made her way down to his boxers as she pulled them off to reveal his member which caused her blush at the sight of it.

Sona 'thought': It's bigger then I imagine it.

Y/N felt embarrassed seeing Sona staring at his member. She slowly started to stroke it with her hand for a moment before she started to lick the top of it. Y/N grunt in pleasure as Sona smirked at him.

Sona: How is it? Said slightly nervous.

Y/N: It's amazing.

Sona: Good. Said smiling.

She started to lick his whole member before she took his whole member into his mouth as she did struggle a bit at first. Y/N was surprised she did this as he moaned in response.

Y/N: Ahh~. Sona.

She slowly started to move her head up and down his member sending pleasure sensation through Y/N's body. Y/N grunt in pleasure as he held onto the sheets tightly as she continued to bob her head up and down his member. She continued to do this until Y/N felt his end come.

Y/N: Sona!

He climaxed inside her mouth as her eyes widen when he felt his seed entered his mouth. She took as much of his seed as she could as she swallowed some of it. Slowly she removed her head from his member as she coughed a bit when she was able to breath.

Y/N: You ok Sona?

Sona: I'm fine. I'm just surprised how much you unleashed.

Y/N smirked as he got on top of her as he rubbed her core through her panties.

Y/N: Now it's my turn~.

Sona: Ah~. Just be gentle.

Y/N: I will don't worry.

He removed her panties that were soaked as he slowly started to lick  her core. Sona moaned as he started to lick her core as well as she fidgeted slightly.

Sona: Ah~! Y/N!

He licked her core as he rubbed the top of it before he inserted his to his in her core. In response, Sona screamed in pleasure as she held his head with her hands.

Sona: Don't *moans* stop *moan* Y/N!

He continued to move his tongue inside her core as he licked the walls inside her. Sona continued to moan in pleasure from this as she held his head tightly. He continued to lick her inside as he even moves his tongue deeper inside her making her moan even more as well as gripping head harder. Eventually Sona felt her end coming.

Sona: Y/N. Ah~!! I'm gonna-AHHHH!,

She arched her back as held his head close to her core as she unleashed her juice. Y/N stayed where he was as he took her juice in his mouth and swallow it. He pulled back seeing Sona was panting hard as he smiled.

Y/N: Seemed you enjoyed it.

Sona smiled as she nodded.

Sona: It felt amazing.

He smiled as he leaned in as the kissed. The kiss lasted for a while before he pulled back.

Y/N: Before we continue Sona can I umm..........mark you?

Sona was confused at first but she smiled at him as she had tears in her eyes.

Sona: Yes. Mark me yours Y/N.

Y/N smiled as he moved his head close to her right shoulder. He moved his left hand to hold her which she took as she held onto his tightly.

Y/N: It might hurt a bit ok Sona.

Sona: Ok. Said as he placed her other hand on his head moving it closer to her shoulder. Go ahead and mark me yours Y/N.

Y/N smiled at her as he took a deep breath before he bit down on her shoulder as his fangs sank deep into her. Sona cried out in pain however she knew that the pain was only temporary as she knew that he was marking her as his mate. He used some of his powers into the bite, as Sona felt her body heating up as she moaned in response to this. Small flames started to form on her shoulder as they eventually stopped when Y/N slowly let go of her as he licked off the blood. Sona was panting heavy as she looked over to the mark that was on her shoulder.

Sona was extremely happy seeing this as she was his mate now.

Y/N: Now it's official isn't. Said smiling.

Sona: Yes. Said as she looked at him with tears of happiness in her eyes. I'm your water queen now.

Y/N: That you are my queen.

They kissed again as they fought for dominance. It lasted for a while before they pulled back from each other. Y/N aligned his member to her core. He looked at Sona as nodded to him allowing him to go ahead. He slowly pushed his member into his core as he grunted in pain. As he was pushing his member inside of her, he felt her hymen.

Y/N: You ready.

Sona nodded nervously.

Sona: Yes. I'm ready.

Y/N nodded as he pushed his member as it broke her hymen. She almost screamed from the pain as he dug her nails into his back. He could smell blood from where his member is as he didn't move until she was ready. After a few moments the pain Sona felt was gone.

Sona: I'm fine now you can move now.

Y/N: Ok.

He slowly started to move his hips. At first Sona felt pain but the pain soon vansihed as it was replaced with pleasure. She moaned from the pleasure as she held onto him.

Sona: Go faster please.

Y/N nodded as he moved his hips faster sending more pleasure through her body.

Sona: It's so good! Said while moaning.

Y/N smiled at this as he started to to nibble on her ear as he thrusted into her.

Sona: Ah~! St-stop that Y/N. Ah~!

Y/N: Sorry but I want to hear more of your cute moans Sona.

He picked up the pace as he continued to nibble on her ear as he then slowly went to her neck. Sona was moaning loudly from the pleasure feeling that was surging through her body. Y/N continued to thrust into her as he felt Sona insides were tightening up.

Y/N: Sona I'm close.

Sona locked her legs behind him as she kissed him.

Sona: Inside! Do it in me.

Y/N: But-.

Sona: It's ok. Your father gave us a pill to prevent us from getting pregnant. Just do it!

Y/N saw that she was being demanding so in response he picked his pace up even faster reaching deep in her. Eventually he felt his end coming as he leaned in and kiss Sona unleashing his seed inside her. Sona moaned during the kiss as she held onto him tightly as she reached her climax as well. They stayed together for a while until they pulled back from each other panting hard with there faces red. Y/N pulled his member out of her as he later next to her as they held hands while they smiled at each other.

END LEMON

Y/N: You ok Sona?

Sona: Yes I'm fine. Said as she rested her head in his shoulder. Even though it was my first time I was happy since it was with you.

Y/N smiled as wrapped his arms around her. Sona did the same as they kissed again out of pure love. They separated as the rested there foreheads against each other with a smile.

Sona: We all decided to help you with your little heat problem.

Y/N: Re-really?

Sona: Yes after all we are your girlfriends so we want to help.

Y/N felt embarrassed about but he was happy.

Y/N: Should've guess you girls would. Said as he chuckled. And you figured out a order huh.

Sona nodded to him in response.

Sona: Seeing from what your dad told us, we decided that one if us will be with you at all times. Just to make sure everything will be ok.

Y/N: Jeez you make it sound like I'm a pervert or something.

Sona: Well we have to keep our dragon on his best behavior. Said smiling.

Y/N chuckled hearing this.

Y/N: Guess I'm one lucky dragon to have amazing girls like you.

Sona: That you are. Said smiling.

Y/N chuckled at her as he rested his head on top of hers.

Y/N: Though there is one thing that worries me.

Sona: What's that?

Y/N: Ugh well since I'm in my mating season, I'm just worried that one of you girls could get....... pregnant.

Sona blushed hearing this but she had a small smile.

Sona: Well you know after doing it. I wouldn't mind..........having a child. Said the last part quietly.

Y/N: Huh? Really? Said with a red face.

Sona nodded to him as he was shocked to hear this but also happy as well.

Sona: However. Said with a serious voice.

Y/N: What is i- OW!!

Sona reached up and punched his cheek hard as she pulled on it.

Sona: You will graduate as will the rest of us without getting ant of us pregnant. Am I clear?

Y/N: Ow ow ow ow ow ow!!! Ok ok I understand just stop pinching me!

Sona giggled seeing his reaction as he let go of his cheek as she kissed it.

Sona: If you're planning on getting any of us pregnant, I had better be the first one. Am I clear?

Y/N was surprised to hear as he smiled as touched his forehead against hers.

Y/N: Crystal clear, my queen.

Sona smiled at him as they stayed like that for a while with there foreheads touching.

Sona: Come on let's get some sleep.

Y/N: Ok but ugh Sona.

Sona: Yes?

Y/N felt a bit embarrassed by what he was going to say.

Y/N: I need some help.......again.

Sona blushed a bit as she felt his member rubbing against her thigh.

Sona: Honestly you're a pervert.

Y/N: Says the one who wanted to have my seed inside her.

Sona pouted at him as he smiled at her.

Sona: Baka.

Y/N: Yeah but I'm your baka dragon.

Sona smiled at him as she reached down and grabbed his member.

Sona: Fine I'll help you with this darling~. Said in a lust manner.

Y/N: Guess I turned you into a pervert huh.

Sona: Be quiet and let's get rid of this.

Y/N: Very well my dear.

Sona smiled at they started to make out again as they went at it for a second round.

Time skip Next morning.

Sunlight slowly came into the room as Y/N and Sona were sound asleep on the bed holding each other. Last night for them was a rather eventful one as they did for at least three more times. When the sunlight shine onto Y/N's face, he slowly opened his eyes very tired. He looked down to see Sona soundly sleeping against his chest which caused him to smile.

Y/N: She's cute when she's sleeping. Said quietly.

Nova: Well hello partner how was your night last night huh? Said in a teasing manner.

Y/N blushed hearing this as he didn't want to say anything.

Nova: Don't worry I gave you privacy. We maybe partners however there are somethings that you will have privacy and your mating season is one of those things.

Y/N: Thanks. Said quietly.

Nova: No problem. I'll still be here however I'll talk to you more after you mating season has past.

Y/N: Alright.

Nova: Also I saw that mate mark which makes her the alpha.

Y/N: Alpha? You mean she's the first one that I marked?

Nova: Yes and when the other girls get the mark, they'll have the same without the wings.

Y/N: Yeah plus with me being in heat, I'm sure that done if them would be wanting to do later.

Nova chuckled at him.

Nova: Well I'm sure you'll give them a proper 'punishment' to them.

Y/N's face truned red as Nova laughed in his mind.

Nova: Hehehe don't worry I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

Y/N: Just shut up Pixie.

Sona slowly started to wake up as she looked up at him and smiled.

Sona: Good morning dear.

Y/N: Morning to you as well my queen.

They kissed each other of pure love as they pulled back smiling at each other.

Y/N: You doing ok? From last night?

Sona: Yes I'm fine. Said with a slight blush.

Y/N: Really? Said with a smirk.

Sona looked at him before she looked away.

Sona: Shut up. Said quietly.

Y/N chuckled as he kissed her cheek.

Y/N: I'm just teasing you Sona. You were very naughty last night.

Sona: Pervert. Said smiling.

Y/N: So are you.

They chuckled are each other as Sona got out off of the bed.

Sona: Come on let's get ready for school.

Y/N: Alright.

They both got dressed as they did the usual morning routine including taking a shower from last night. When there were about to leave the room, Y/N decided to tease Sona as he smacked her butt causing her to yelp. Y/N chuckled as Sona looked at him pouting.

Sona: Stop that.

Y/N: That's not what ya said last night.

Sona looked at him for a moment before she sighed and punched his cheek slightly.

Sona: Not now we have school to go to.

Y/N: Alright.

They walked out of the door and went downstairs. When they got to the kitchen, everyone was there as they all looked at them.

Rias: Well good morning you two.

Sona: Good morning Rias. Said in her normal tone of voice.

The two of them sat down at the table as they are breakfast as they normally did. Once the cleaned the dishes after eating, they started to head to school. Y/N was walking behind the girls as they all walked together as Issei walked next to him.

Issei: Hey bro.

Y/N: Issei don't you even ask.

Issei: What do you mean?

Y/N: Don't act stupid with me. Said glaring at him. I know you wanted to ask but I'm not telling you.

Issei: Oh come bro, it must've been rea-.

Y/N slammed Issei's head into the ground causing the girls to stop and look. Issei was slammed into the ground as his legs were the only things that were showing.

Y/N: I don't have to tell you shit about what i do! Keep you damn noise out of my business!

Y/N stomped past them leaving them behind.

Akeno: Oh my looks like Issei tried him about what happened last night.

Rias: Seems that way. Said as she sighs. Let's pull him up.

Rias along with Akeno and Reyna went over to pull Issei out if the ground.

Tomoe: Hey Sona?

Sona: Yes?

Nimura: How was it?

Sona had a blush on her face as she recalled what happened last night.

Sona: It was amazing. Said with a smile.

Momo: Really?

Sona nodded to her.

Sona: He was gentle since was my first time.

Meguri: Did he mark you?

She nodded to them.

Sona: At first it hurt a bit as it felt like my body was in fire however after the process was done, it made me feel happy plus I'm the alpha.

Tomoe: What does the mark look like?

Sona: I'll show you after school. Come on let's not be late.

All: Alright.

They continued to make there way to school. Y/N got to school ahead from the others as he went directly to his class and sat down.

Y/N: *sighs* Knew that idiot would try to ask about what happened.

???: What would that be buddy?

Y/N looked over to see Cyrus and a female student he hasn't seen before.

Y/N: Oh hey Cyrus. Who's this?

Cyrus: Oh this is the first time you met her. Y/N this is Makono and she's my familiar.

Y/N: Familiar?

Cyrus: Yes don't worry the other students can't hear us. I casted a spell where people can see us talking but just about normal stuff.

Makono: It's nice to meet you Cosmic Dragon Emperor. Said with a slight bow.

Y/N: It's just Y/N Makono. It's nice to meet you as well.

Makono: Ok then.

Cyrus sniffed the air as he smirked.

Cyrus: Oh you're in heat as well huh.

Y/N: Yeah and it's a damn pain.

Cyrus and Makono chuckled at him.

Cyrus: Yeah I know what ya mean. You're not the only one in there heat cycle.

Y/N: Wait you're in heat? Then Makono?

Cyrus: Yep, and she's also a dragon like us.

Y/N: Huh guess she's you're mate then.

Makono: Yes that's correct.

Cyrus: And I'm guessing that Sona is your mate as well? Said with a smirk.

Y/N stared at him as he sighed.

Y/N: Yeah she is.

Cyrus: Kinda figured she would. The two of you are engaged after.

Makono: Really? That's wonderful. Said smiling.

Cyrus: Yeah though he's got like twelve other girls after him all wanting to be his mate. Said in a teasing manner.

Y/N: If we weren't at school Cyrus, I'd punch ya in your face right now. Said annoyed.

Cyrus: Hehehe just messing with ya buddy.

The bell rung signifying the day was about to start.

Cyrus: Well guess school's about to start.

Y/N: Yeah best we get ready.

Cyrus: Yep. I'll see ya later man.

Makono: It's nice meeting you Y/N.

Y/N: Like wise Makono. See ya later.

The two of them left and went to there class. Y/N got ready for school as he looked out the window.

Y/N 'thought': God I hope this damn heat isn't gonna be to much of a problem. Though why do I have a feeling that one of these night is gonna be a serious problem.

End Chapter

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if ya liked it.

A/N: Just wanted to let ya guys know that the next few chapters will have a M at the end for being this the mating season starting with this one. I'll probably do some more interactions with Makoto and the other girls to start help with the feelings towards Y/N, along with some little battles of some monsters from Monster Hunter. Honestly when I write lemons, I try my best as I'm not quiet the best but I try to do what I can. I'm thinking about maybe doing some little insights of future chapters like a little sneak peak. When we officially start season three, I'll have a opening ready when we get there. Just bear with me with the mating season for now and one we get past it, we will get back to the main story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 276 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
2.1K 67 11
17 year old Sukehiro Natsuki was trying her best to fight against the life of poverty and isolation that she was born into. Now given the chance to g...
54.1K 2.1K 31
When land meets sky. He was from earth. Even so, he has always admired what was beyond the earth. He loved the way the stars glimmered at night and...
1M 13.3K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...