My Best Friend // Niall Horan

Autorstwa Love_is_war45

She moved from West Virginia to Ireland when she was twelve. The first person she meets would later become th... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
whoopsie not a chapter (Skip If You Please)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
House Pictures.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note.
Sequel Time!
So Basically

Chapter 6

16.7K 189 17
Autorstwa Love_is_war45

Niall

I watched her fall asleep while the nurse gave her the medication that would help with any pain that she was feeling.  She looked horrible but she remembered everyone. I thought about the recent events for a second. I had almost lost my best friend, the girl I wasn't sure if I was falling for or not, all in one day.

I didn't know what time it was until the nurse came in and told us that the visitation hours were over and we had to leave now. I was scared; I never wanted to leave this girl alone.  At that moment I knew that the girl I grew up with would be the girl I wanted to make my princess. The only bad part was did she want to be that princess?

*Later at the hotel*

I walked into the hotel, to find everyone out except for Zayn.

 "Where are the rest of the lads at?" He shook his head and laughed.

"They're down in the pool, they wanted to have a late-night swim so I decided to stay up here, didn't want to take another shower." I just nodded, not wanting to keep a conversation.  But I guess he wanted to talk for a bit.

"How are you holding up?" he said

"As good as can be expected." I looked down at my hands; he noticed but didn't say anything.  Not much to say on the subject anyway. 

"Zayn can I tell you something? Something big." I asked, feeling my palms start to get a bit clammy. 

He quickly responded.  "Niall you know you can always tell me anything. What's up?" I loved this about Zayn, he always understood anything I told him, and he would give me some of the best advice.

"I think I have found her." He looked confused, his eyebrow raised as I rubbed my hands against my pants to get the clammy feeling off of them.

"I know I should know this but what do you mean by "found her?" he asked, a little clueless as to what I was getting at.

"My princess. I think I've found the girl." He looked kind of scared to ask his next question.

"Niall, are you sure that she is your princess? I don't want you to get your heart broken over her in case she doesn't feel the same way." I knew he was only concerned but I got upset.  All the boys except for Harry, and I had girlfriends. All I wanted to do was find what the other ones have found.

"Zayn, it's weird to say but when I think about her I get butterflies, and seeing her in the hospital thinking about how she was hurt, it almost killed me. While leaving the hospital I realized I couldn't be without her and I would do anything cookies to make this girl mine forever." 

He looked like he finally understood. I was glad, I didn't know if I could explain it even more to him when I was just learning everything myself. "Well then, Niall, I think it's time to make this girl yours!"

Courtney

I awoke the next morning wondering where I was. Then I remembered everything that had happened. as bad as they put it? I looked around the room not seeing anybody in here with me.

I did however see my iPhone lying on the counter beside me. I had my phone with me on the day of the accident; the only thing it had was a cracked screen. How lucky for the phone. I quickly grabbed it and sent a text to Niall and my mom.

Hey, I am up. Just thought I would let y'all know. It's getting boring around here?!  Are you coming to see me?! xx

Niall texted me back almost instantly.

I'll be there soon, it's amazing to know you are okay or will be! I can't wait to see you! xx

Like me, he sent "x's" in all his messages. I wonder if he knew that mine has a different meaning than his. Probably not. About five minutes after Niall texted me.  My mom had sent me her reply.

Hey, honey, I'm glad you're up and are doing better, I'll stop by the hospital if I can get off work before the visitation hours are over. I love you.

Typical mom, work always comes first with her. Not even her child who had almost died a couple of days back made her miss work. Wait those words didn't sound right together. I almost died a few days back, it felt weird to think let alone speak about it.

I was just setting my phone down after wandering through Twitter and Facebook when Niall and his other friends were walking through the door.

"Hey guys! It's nice to see you again." I was super excited to see Niall. After the accident, he wouldn't leave the hospital or my side. 

"Hey Court, it's nice to see you here and awake." They all looked extremely excited for some reason.

"Yeah, I am glad I'm still here. I don't want to think about what could have happened. So what have you five all keened up?"  They looked at me then all the eyes went straight to Niall. He blushed and tried to hide his face before I could notice. Niall usually only blushes when he has feelings for a girl or whenever he is embarrassed by something.  So what did that mean? Why in the world would he be embarrassed? 

"Okay lads, quit making Nialler here blush, I know how much he hates it," I said they all looked at me and then at Niall, which only made me start blushing. The opposite of what I wanted.

As everyone settled down the doctor came in.  

"Hello, Ms. Larson.  I have some really good news for you this morning!"  

"Finally some good news comes out of this," Niall stated bluntly. I rolled my eyes at him, playfully.

"Yes, well all your tests have come back normal and by the end of today, you should be back at your house! But we still have a few more things to go over just to be sure."  It wasn't good news it was amazing news! Hopefully, I pass these next few tests so I can go home! I hate being here.

Niall

Courtney's been through all kinds of tests today. She was so exhausted, you could tell because when the nurse pulled her into her room she was out like a light. The nurse said she had been asleep for a while and that we shouldn't disturb her.

It was about 7:30 when her mom and the doctor came into her room.  Michelle quickly walked over to Courtney and gently shook her until she was awake. "You get to come home, darling."

Courtney's baby blue eyes got big and then looked at me. I was smiling ear to ear. I couldn't wait for her to be home. We both hate hospitals. As she was getting out of bed the doctor told the boys and me that we should wait outside so she could get changed.

As all the boys and I were walking out the door. I heard her try and call my name out. I turned around and she was standing there looking at me. The first time I had seen her, she was pale, almost too pale. I made my way back over to her.

"Niall, thank you so much for being here for me and staying here, even though I know you hate hospitals. It means a lot." Her voice was hoarse and it didn't sound like her. I hugged her and whispered in her ear.

"Courtney I will always be here for you. No matter what happens between us you should always know that!" Then I kissed her on the cheek, watching as her whole face turned red. She was 5blushing over me.

Does that mean that she likes me back?...

Okay, Niall, quit jumping to conclusions, you don't know if she does or not. I took a step back and told her I would be waiting outside for her. She just nodded while I walked out into the hall. The boys were all waiting for me outside the door. We all walked to the little waiting room at the end of the hall and sat down. We were sitting in silence for a few minutes before I spoke.

"Guys, I want to tell you how thankful I am that you all are here with me and that you are supporting her," I said.

 "Niall-"His answer was quickly cut off by someone faintly yelling down the hall and nurses running into a room.

What the hell was going on? I stood up quickly as Ms. Larson was being taken from her daughter's room.

Word count - 1652

I know there's a lot of stuff that is happening to her but, I like the sense of someone always having attention. But the rest of the fanfic won't always be like this! {~2019~Oh yes it will and it's cringe-worthy to me }  And if you all were wondering what the other surprise was I am getting to it. But leave me comments letting me know what you think it will be! Till Next Time Loves :D

~2014~ yes, the story will be like this because I was a naive writer. But I hope whoever is reading this still likes it. :)

~2019~ making my reappearance. yes, it's a lot of attention. yes, I understand the carroty-ness. No, I can't change it because I wouldn't even know where to start. oh well. it seems like you guys still like it because I always see you voting for it after six years. 

~Last day of 2023~ I realized there were way too many really's in a single chapter. I'm trying to tone down all the drama that she has but I don't know if it would help or fit into the storyline so if something doesn't sound right along the way just know I haven't gotten to it.  Editing is going slow for me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.5K 127 28
The summer holidays finally arrived and Leah Ellis couldn't be happier until she comes home and finds her celebrity enemies sitting at the table ..."...
187K 2.7K 45
*Sequel To My Best Friend* Courtney and Niall are now living in London together, It's been almost a year and everyone is like family. It's late April...
193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...