TOM HIDDLESTON IMAGINES

By holymaryholmes

STILL ON GOING & REQUEST ARE OPEN More

tom hiddleston | jealousy
tom hiddleston | sweet yes
tom hiddleston | dating would include
tom hiddleston | i won't ever forgive him, them
tom hiddleston | i won't ever forgive him, them 2
loki laufeyson | we need you back
loki laufeyson | we need you back 2
loki laufeyson | we need you back 3
tom hiddleston | break up prank
loki laufeyson | we need you back 4
tom hiddleston | message
tom hiddleston | whisper challenge
tom hiddleston | dirty baby
tom hiddleston | the fear
loki laufeyson | you are the reason
loki laufeyson | jelousy
tom hiddleston | victoria's secret
tom hiddleston | all i want
loki laufeyson | blood
sebastian stan - jealousy

tom hiddleston | God's Gift

3.6K 89 13
By holymaryholmes

GOD's GIFT

You've been stressed because of work for almost 3 weeks. The reason why you're having a high fever. Tom isn't home with you because he's filming a movie.

"Are you sure that you don't want Ton to find out?" Scarlett Johansson, your bestfriend for 12 years. Since you couldn't help yourself to get better, you called Scar.

"Yeah, I don't want him to be worried. He's filming and yeah just don't." You said as you drank a full glass of water.

After a few minutes you started to throw up again. You've been vomiting for almost 1 week and that what makes Scarlett ask you this. "Are you fucking pregnant?"

You choked as you heard what she asks. You chuckles thinking of how would you be pregnant, but then you realized you missed your period for 2 months now.

"Fuck." You mumble. You and Scar stared each other thinking of what you should do.

"I'll go buy a Pregnancy Test. You go stay here alright?" You stopped her before she walks away.

"Let me. The Paparazzi might see you and take photos of you. The wild fans, what if they hurt you?" You worried.

"I'm wearing a Cap and Shades. I'll be okay. See you soon and please don't do anything stupid." You laughed. As Scar left your apartment, you can't think straight.

What if you're pregnant? What will you do? Does Tom will be happy for this? Your parents? Are they gonna support you?

You don't know.

A few minutes later Scar finally arrived and gave you the Pregnancy Test. You are staring into it, thinking of are you gonna do it. You're scared.

"Everyone's gonna support and be happy for you. Especially Tom, you know how much Tom wanted to have a baby with you. Come on, just do it." Scar said.

You came inside the bathroom and did the test. After a few minutes you saw the pregnancy test. You opened the door and looked at Scar.

"Two Lines. Positive. I'm fucking pregnant."

You said. Scarlett started to shout. She's too excited and don't know what to do. You couldn't help but cry.

"Hey hey hey, why are you crying?" She asks as she hugs you.

"I don't know. I'm scared. Tom and I aren't married yet, my parents told me that before having babies I should be married first." You said.

"Don't worry. I know your parents would love the baby hiddle. Parents are just like that but when they saw you pregnant? Or when they finally saw the baby, they're gonna love it and acccept it."

You took a deep breath and smiled.

"Should I tell Tom now or when he just gets home?" You asked.

"Surprise him. But to be sure let's go to the hospital, you need to be check. We don't know if that thing is really telling the truth." You and Scar laughed.

You changed clothes and went to the Hospital. The Doctor said that it was positive, you're really pregnant. You couldn't wait to tell Tom about this.

After 2 days, Tom finally went home. He missed you and of course being home. You are now laying on his chest while watching Netflix. You couldn't know how to say.

Then you heard your phone, someone texted you. It was Scarlett. You opened it and saw her text.

"Have you told him yet?" She texted. You hid your phone and texted back.

"Not yet. I'm scared." You texted back. A few seconds later she called you, you gasped and stood up. You went to the balcony so that Tom wouldn't hear it.

"TELL HIM! DON'T BE SCARED! I swear Tom wouldn't ever hate you or that baby!!!" She yelled.

"I just don't know how to say it. I have a lot of What If's on my mind." You said.

"It's easy to say it, here like this 'Tom I'm pregnant' or 'Tom we're having a baby' OR 'Tom you're gonna be a Dad' see? It's easy!"

"It's not that easy!!!" You said but then you gasped as you heard Tom's voice.

"What's not so easy, Love?" You almost dropped your phone.

"Jesus Christ!!! Tom you scared me!" You shouted. Tom chuckles and kissed your forehead. You then started to get scared now, you're very nervous.

"Y/N, I'll go ahead and please tell him alright? I love you bye!" Scar ended the call. You put down your phone and looked at Tom.

"Tom are you seeing me as your wife?" You asked. You can tell that Tom is in shocked.

"Y-yes. Why?" He asked.

"Would you love me forever? Until death?"

"Baby, you're scaring me." He said. You chuckles of what he reacts.

"Give me your hand." Then he gave you his hand. You took it and put it in your belly. Tom is still confused.

"It's not yet big but there's someone inside. Probably looks like you." Then Tom's eyes widened.

"What? I— Baby I don't know. Is this real?" He asks. You got scared, maybe he doesn't like it?

"Of course it is real." Then Tom shouted and jumps like a Kid who got his present. You laughed and sighs in relief.

"Baby I'm so fucking happy!!!!" He said as he hugs you.

You smiled.

"We will always love this baby until death." You said while looking at your small belly. Then Tom touched your belly.

"Even after death." He said. You smiled and kissed him. The two of you couldn't imagine of what just happened. You gave tom the pregnancy test and the ultrasound.

Then Tom took a photo of you and the ultrasound using the polaroid camera. After a few seconds he took a photo if it using his phone. He then posted it on instagram.

@twhiddleston : God's Gift

After a few minutes the photo is everywhere. The comments are congratulating you and Tom. The photo hits 3 Million Likes that fast.

@robertdowneyjr : A Baby Hiddle! Finally!!! 👶🏻❤️
    @yourusername : he/she needs a spoiled godfather😂
    @robertdowneyjr : Let me just adopt the baby!!!

@chrishemsworth : I wish the baby isn't ugly just like his father😝👶🏻
   @twhiddleston : You are such a dork

@scarlettjohansson : FINALLY @yourusername YOU TOLD HIM!!!! CONGRATULATIONS💗❤️‼️
   @yourusername : thank u for boosting my confidence!

@tomholland2013 : Mom Dad!!!! Congrats!!!❤️😍
   @twhiddleston : You're gonna be a big brother😂
   @yourusername : miss you baby tom😘❤️

@elizabetholsen : wTF! IM SO HAPPY OH LORD😫❤️
    @yourusername : I LOVE YOU
    @twhiddleston : Liz, you're rich so please spoil my baby, thanks.

@chrisevans : I CAN FEEL IT, IT'S A BOY💙😝👶🏻
    @iamsebastianstan : nO IT'S A GIRL @chrisevans
    @yourusernme : help us for the name
    @twhiddleston : oh Yes please help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 387 51
yes, i'd love it if we made it. loki laufeyson x reader third person ! published: ©falselve
108K 1.8K 26
Please enjoy these God of Mischief Lemons and Imagines, I'm not very good at these but hope you like them
2.5M 81.6K 114
Highest Rankings: 1st in Tom Hiddleston Imagines, 3rd in Loki Imagines, 8th in Loki, 130th in Marvel || Just a writing outlet for one of my favorite...