VERSA [YIZHAN]

By daisy-ruby

In a world where 25% of men can get pregnant Xiao Zhan is one of them, he's also an intelligence officer, an... More

Author's note
1. The Case
2. Conspire
3. Amusing
4. Impressed
6. Apprise
7. Charmed
8. Striking
9. Stunned
10. Unexpected
11. Jealousy
12. Devastated
13. Depart
14. Feelings
15. Void
16. Unveil
17. Distraught
18. Desperate
19. Unforeseen
20. Trust
21. Infatuated
22. Unfold
23. Obscure
24. Animosity

5. Bitter

8.4K 645 118
By daisy-ruby

"I repertoire in my own name, I bravely move forward on my own journey, I'll bring my own attitude."- XNINE

"Mr. Wei Ying, Mr. Wang Yibo will be here in 10 min so please just sit here until he arrives." Yibo's right-hand man said.

"Yes ... umm can I ask your name?" Zhan said.

"Yes, my name is Meng Yao." Meng Yao said as he bowed.

"I'll be leaving to do some things please sit still." Meng Yao said as he left Zhan sitting there.

There are bodyguards everywhere he turned. Even the bathroom. Yibo's house was luxurious yet modern. It suited him well the interior was black and white. Black walls and white marble floors.

Xiao Zhan was interested in Yibo's house. He'd never been inside such a beautiful house like his. It was amazing to him how much money Wang Yibo had.

15 minutes had passed and he was still sitting, waiting until Wang Yibo arrived.
Zhan heard muffled voices coming from the entrance, as he saw Wang Yibo.
He didn't seem like himself he had a bitter face on. The room felt tense but what could Xiao Zhan do.

"Wei Ying was it?" Yibo said displeased.

"Yes !" Zhan said as he sat upright.

"You know what I hate the most? " Yibo said irritably.

"No, but if you te-?" Zhan said confused as Yibo cut him off.

"I hate unpleasantness, I don't like people who bring problems on me. If you ever bring something distasteful to my table, I will kill you!" Wang Yibo said outraged with anger.

Yibo knew he took it out on Wei Ying but he had to. He wanted to show him how things worked around here.
On the other hand, Xiao Zhan was half startled. He had been Yelled at like that many times but nothing like Wang Yibo's presence made it feel displeasing.

"Yes Sir, I promise that you can be confined in me," Zhan said. Obviously, Xiao Zhan felt like Yibo was another arrogant gang Boss that had anger issues, though he had to be careful.

"I don't think you understand what I meant Wei Ying," Yibo said amazed at Xiao Zhan's answer.

"What could I possibly offer you?" Zhan said as looked at Yibo in Awe.

"Offer me your life to its complete use and then I'd be happy to have you here," Yibo said as he smirked with that stoic face.

Xiao Zhan got angry at the thought of giving his life to a mad man. But he had to there was no choice but to follow his rules.

"I'll do what you ask," Zhan said.

"Good.. you're going to be my eyes, Hands, and most of all feet," Yibo said as he sat down.

"I need you to be everywhere I am, I have some loathsome people who detest me, and I need you as my bodyguard," Yibo said.

Of course, Wang Yibo could protect himself in any way possible, he is good at fighting using guns but he doesn't have eyes at the back of his head to see who attacks anonymously. So he needs Xiao Zhan, someone who can do what Yibo can't do, and that is watching his back.

"If that's what you need Wang Yibo, then I'll do what it takes to protect you." Xiao Zhan said in a genuine tone.

Yibo was taken aback at Zhan's words, he's never heard anything like that.
It was a first for him.

"Very well then, Wei Ying," Yibo said as he got up and talked to Meng Yao.

"Mr. Wei Ying please follow me I'll show you your room." Meng Yao said as he led Xiao Zhan.

Yibo soon left upstairs and nowhere insight. Xiao Zhan felt uneasy about his words. He didn't know if what he said was the right thing to do.

"Your Room is here Mr. Wei Ying." Meng Yao said as he opened the door to a small room.
To Xiao Zhan's surprise, he had to sleep downstairs in the maid's room.

"Thank you," Zhan said as he went in and saw the empty room with a bed in it.

"Mr. Wang Yibo is awake every day at 4 in the morning and on weekdays at 5 am, on Wednesday he works out early so he'd be up at 3 am." Meng Yao said as he left and closed the door.

Xiao Zhan thought that if Yibo was crazy enough to be awake that early. He knew he had to be awake by then. Everything he thought he knew would be easy just went down the drain.

Zhan plopped on the hard bed and wondered if he could do it. But then quickly snapped back and told himself that it was okay he'd get through this he is an agent after all.

Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore and slept the night.

Xiao Zhan woke up at 4 am it was a Saturday, Zhan didn't know much about the house and saw clothes in the bathroom with a note.

These clothes are for you Wei Ying, you cannot use any-other clothes unless it's for an event.

Zhan grabbed the black jumpsuit and got himself ready. He was ready to do what it took.

Xiao Zhan went to the kitchen and saw maids preparing food for Yibo.
Zhan was hungry so he decided to join the maid in cooking.

"Food is only required for me to do." The maid said as she was fixing breakfast.

"Don't worry I'll do my own I just need to know where everything is?" Zhan said as he looked through the refrigerator and then the cabinets.

Xiao Zhan decided to make wonton soup. Luckily for him, he knew how to cook, his father taught him at a young age how to cook many meals.

As for the maid, she was preparing rice porridge for Wang Yibo.

"Is that what Wang Yibo eats for breakfast?" Zhan asked.

"Yes, every morning...Mr ?" The maid said wanting to know Xiao Zhan's name.

"Oh .. I'm Wei Ying, nice to meet you," Zhan said as he smiled wide.

Wang Yibo was approaching downstairs as he smelled something that wasn't his everyday porridge.
Yibo sat down and saw Xiao Zhan in the kitchen. Eating what he saw was wonton soup.

"What are you doing?" Yibo said looking stoic.

"Oh I'm eating breakfast," Zhan said smiling.
"Do you want some? Zhan asked politely.

"Let me remind you that you are being paid for this job so I suggest you get to it, and I don't want to see you eating while I am it's disturbing," Yibo said as he began to eat his porridge.

Xiao Zhan was irritated at the comment Yibo made how can a brat like him feel so in control if only he would know his real age he wouldn't be treating him like that, at least that's what he thought.

"Yes Sir," Zhan said as he put his wonton soup in the refrigerator.

"Mr. Wei Ying?" Meng Yao said as he got close to Zhan.

"Yes ?" Zhan said confused.

"Mr. Wang Yibo doesn't like company at all he likes his solitude. So please just keep watch in the other room." Meng Yao said as he instructed Xiao Zhan.

Zhan felt like he couldn't get anywhere in the case if Wang Yibo acted so cold Hearted.

_____

Thanks for reading
Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.8K 2
"Ge.." Wang Yibo called Xiao Zhan. "Hmm?" Xiao Zhan asked while flipping next page of Chen Qing Ling book. "Did you ever kiss?" Wang Yibo asked. "...
8K 634 17
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
43.2K 2.3K 19
This ff is purely fictional it has nothing to do with the real life actors, it's my imagination.. Wang Yibo,"you took my love from me,I hate you Xiao...
103K 8.6K 28
Wang Yibo is madly in love with the 6 years older Xiao Zhan, and has been for 6 years. Without Xiao Zhan even knowing who he is. For years, Yibo hope...