The Jones Family (COMPLETED)

By mbrookeh

PREVIOUSLY NAMED ME, MY BABY AND A MAYBE "Leah I know we just met, but I feel such a strong bond to you, like... More

Authors note
Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 27

36 4 0
By mbrookeh

Leah's POV

Two weeks later

It's been two weeks since Parker's birthday and it's the first day of November now. I have been throwing up a lot and I'm worried that I'm pregnant.

I mean obviously I'd be happy because Parker and I want more kids but.. Kinsley is only seven months old, and if I was pregnant that means she would only be sixteen months old when the baby is born. Isn't there like a rule? Like you can't have more babies until the last one has turned two?

I don't know anymore. All I know is today Corina and I are going to CVS to pick up a few pregnancy tests.

I was currently getting ready and Parker was going to stay here with Kinsley. These past five months of being married have been amazing. He's been so sweet and caring with Kinsley and I.

I don't know why I'm so nervous about this. I know he's going to love them like he does our daughter.. ugh fucking nerves!

I put on my sneakers and rings and grabbed my phone and purse before leaving my room.

Parker and Kinsley were in the living room watching some Disney movie.

"Okay baby, I'm leaving I'll see you later." I said walking over and giving him a kiss.

I leaned over and kissed my daughter on her forehead too.

"Bye, have fun. I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too"

I left and drove over to Corina's house to pick her up. I pulled into her driveway and honked the horn.

She came out a few minutes later and got in the car. She reached over and hugged me before buckling up.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm fine.. just a little nervous."

She nodded and thought about what she was about to say. "Do you want to be pregnant?"

That was the million dollar question. I mean on one hand.. no because Kinsley is a handful. But on the other hand..

Yes.. I really do hope that I am pregnant. I want more babies. I want them to have his beautiful blue eyes. His breathtaking smile. His charm. I want a mini Parker.

I looked over at Corina for a second and smiled. "Yeah I do.. I'm just scared"

We pulled up into a CVS and got out of the car. We walked inside and went towards the pregnancy tests. We got a couple of the clear blue brand, since that's the one I took when I found out I was pregnant with my girl.

We paid for them and made our way to the bathroom. I tore open the boxes and peed on three tests, leaving one for later.

I came out of the stall and sat them on the counter while I washed my hands. I grabbed a couple paper towels and threw them away.

"How long until you know?" Corina asked.

"The box said three minutes." I looked at my phone and I still had another minute left.

I let out a breathe and Corina came over and hugged me. "No matter what, you'll be okay" she reassured.

"I know, thank you"

I looked at the time and the three minutes were up. I flipped over all the tests and they all had the same results.

Pregnant.

I was completely numb.. I know this should be an exciting thing, but I'm not ready for another baby right now.

I don't know if Parker is ready. Kinsley is still so young! She'll only by a little over one when the baby comes! This isn't how it was supposed to go!

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I fell apart in her arms and just let everything out.

After a couple minutes she pulled back and looked at me. She wiped my tears away and kept a firm hold on me.

"Leah listen to me. You are going to be okay. This isn't like the first time. You have a committed and loving husband who you know is a good dad, heck look at him with Kinsley!" She said laughing at the end.

"But it's so soon!" I reasoned.

"Maybe.. maybe not. God works in mysterious ways honey. All you need to know is it's gonna be okay, and Justin and I will be here for you" she smiled.

I just nodded and cleaned up my face. I put the tests into my purse and we left the store. We stopped and got a smoothie on the way back home.

I dropped her off and promised to call her later and let her know how everything is going. I made it home and parked in the garage.

I took a deep breathe and got out and went inside the house. I can do this.. he's not Trevor.

This is Parker. My loving husband. A great father to Kinsley. Everything is going to be okay.

I walked in further and set my keys down on the table. I looked around the house and found Parker in our room reading a book.

"So what you're a nerd now?" I said trying to make a joke.

"Nah, nerds don't get the girls" he winked.

He set the book down and walked over to me engulfing me in his arms. I hadn't realized how much I needed a hug from him until that moment.

He pulled back and noticed the sour look on my face. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Parker there's something I need to tell you" I said pulling him over to the bed and making him sit down.

"What is it?" He asked extremely confused.

I took a deep breathe and unzipped my purse. I pulled out the three pregnancy tests and handed them to him.

He took them and looked at my face then them.

"I'm pregnant Parker" I said after a few seconds.

He didn't say anything. He jus sat there and looked at the tests. I didn't know what he was feeling.

"Parker?" I put my hand on his arm and he shrugged it off which confused me.

"Hey?" I said trying to touch his arm again.

He threw the tests on the bed and stood up and walked out of the room. I ran after him.

"Parker! Parker! Hey, stop!!" I screeched pulling his arm and making him stop.

When he looked at me there were no emotions in his eyes. "What Leah? Just.. fuck off" he seethed.

With that he took his keys and left. After I heard the door slam and saw him pull out of the driveway I lost it.

I crumbled to the floor and bawled my eyes out. Why was he acting like this? Does he think I'm a whore too?

What if he regrets everything? What if he leaves us?

I got up off of the floor and ran to my room. I took out my duffle bag and filled it with clothes and shoes. I then got a smaller bag and put my shampoos, face wash and lotion, toothbrush and toothpaste into it.

I ran into Kinsley's room and packed her bag too. I took all of our bags and put them in my car. I started it to get it warm.

I went back to get Kinsley and we left. I drove over to the one place I knew i could go. My brothers.

We got there ten minutes later and I grabbed everything plus Kinsley and knocked on their door.

Justin opened up and saw me.

"Leah, what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I-I think Parker just left me" I sobbed.

He pulled me in and embraced me as I sobbed in his arms.

"Babe who was at the door?" I heard Corina.

"Leah!?" She ran over and took all of my bags and Kinsley as I fell apart in my brother's arms.

~~~

I spent the rest of the night in the guest room sitting on the bed numb. I tried calling and texting Parker so many times but he won't talk to me.

Corina and Justin have tried to get me to eat or talk to them but the only person I want right now.. doesn't even want me anymore.

~~~

End of chapter 27!

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.5K 58
How would you feel if you fell in love with your cousin? then woke up one day to find out that you are pregnant with none other then your bad ass pl...
1.3M 45.4K 39
Emily I didn't expect to meet him when I went to my cousin's bachelorette party, didn't expect to go home with him, and definitely didn't expect to...
886K 23.7K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
309K 8.6K 22
Izabel never thought she would get pregnant from a one night stand. She never knew his name. How could she, they never even spoke a word only let th...