STALKED BY MY PATIENT

By Emma_Baksh

"You are mine now!" He said with an evil look on his face. "No I'm not. I have a fiance and I certainly don'... More

STALKED BY MY PATIENT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 31

1.4K 40 1
By Emma_Baksh

Zara POV...

"Hey Zidane, Have you seen Kaityln?" I questioned him. Kaityln supposed to be here over an hour now.

"No, I haven't seen her." He replied.

"Okay, I hope that she is fine. I just rang her phone but no answer." I stated.

"I'm sure she is fine, don't worry. Hear what I'll go in front and see if her car is in the parking lot." He assured.

"Okay, I'll come with you." I said. And we walked to the parking lot.

Her car was there in the parking lot. But where is Kaityln? She is no where to be seen. We walked towards the car and found that her purse and the car keys were on the ground right beside the car. What the hell?
Where is Kaityln? I hope all is Well...

"Where is she?" I asked Zidane.

"I don't know. If her purse and car keys are here Where can she be?" He said.

"I'll give Xavier a call...Maybe he knows something." I said.

"Okay," He said.

On the phone:

Me: Italics
Xavier: Bold

"Hello!"

"Hey Xavier, It's me Zara."

"Oh Hey, What's up?"

"Amm.. Do you know where Kaityln is?"

"Isn't she supposes to be with You?"

"Yeah, But she isn't here. She supposed to be here over an hour now."

"What do you mean? So she isn't there with you Guys?"

"No she isn't, her car, her purse and car keys are all here but not her."

"Oh God! Okay I'm coming."

"Okay, Hurry! We have to figure out where is she."

I hung up...

"What did he say?" Zidane asked.

"He is coming..." I spoke...

The call ended and I started panicking...

"Zara, It's gonna be fine. I'm sure she is Okay," Zidane said trying to comfort me.

"How can you be so sure that she is fine?" I asked.

He didn't answer. Just then Xavier raced into the parking lot. He pulled into an empty parking space and hurried towards us.

"Oh God!" He said.

"We have no clue where she is," Zidane said.

"So I'm guessing this is where she went missing because her things are here. And whoever took her didn't care for her money or car they were here for her." Xavier stated which made sense comes to think about it.

"Yeah, They were after her. But I wonder Why?" Zidane spoke.

I was speechless at the moment.

"I'll call our detective and let him know." Xavier stated while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Xavier POV...

I can't believe that my baby has been kidnapped or something...

I decided to give Tom a call and let him know.. So we can get my girl back...

I was in the parking lot where Kathie's car was parked. Zara and Zidane were here as well...

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I dialed Tom's number...

Tom: Bold
Me: Italics

"Hello, It's me Mr. Hendrix."

"Oh Hey, What's up?"

"Kaityln is gone!"

"What? What do you mean she is gone?"

"I'm telling you man. She is not here. She left for work and her friends called me and said that she was late and when they checked the parking lot her car, purse and car keys were there."

"Oh God. She must have been kidnapped."

"Isn't that obvious?"

"I'm on my way."

The call ended and I turned to Zara and Zidane.

"What did he say?" Zara asked.

"He said that she must have been kidnapped and that he is on his way." I explained.

"Hey guys, come take a look at this!" Zidane said getting our attention. We walked to where he was and he pointed at tyre marks.
So someone raced out of here.
So that also means, Kaityln was taken by someone. She was kidnapped...

After 10 minutes of trying to figure out which direction they would have taken her, Tom came.

"Okay So, We'll put a search party out so we can find her." Tom said.

"Yeah, we better find my baby." I stated.

"Don't worry, we'll find her." He assured me.

I called my parents and told them about the events. They said that they'll look after the company while I'm finding my wife.

I also called her parents, they were alarmed and said they'll help look for her.

Kaityln POV...

I'm stuck in this hell hole. Like why the hell would they want to kidnap me when it's not even my problem... Like Why?
Why do I have to suffer?
Why do I have to deal with all This?
Why Me?

While having a debate with my thoughts, the door opened and Johnathan walked in.

"Hey there," He said. What do I say?
I still can't get over that he kissed me...

"Hi!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"I'm really sorry for kissing you!" He said with this sad look on his face.

"Yeah Okay," I replied.

"I'm really sorry, screw This!" He mentioned, like if he was about to say something important.

I didn't say anything,

"I love you! Like so very much." He said.

I was speechless at the moment... What?
Isn't he not aware that I'm practically married?

"You are mine now!" He said with an evil look on his face. What does he mean that I'm his now? Is Xavier Okay? Oh God!
I hope he is Okay...

"No I'm not. I have a fiance and I certainly don't need you." I replied harshly.

"You know what, You're right. But I need you and I will make you mine." He announced.

Huh! Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

"There is no way that you are getting me." I said.

"Oh come on Sweetheart, I will take care of you like you took care of me." He answered. I'm not his sweetheart. Who does he think he is talking to?

"Look, I am not your sweetheart. Now leave me alone." I commanded.

He looked at me with a disappointed look and he walked out of the room.
Waw! Just waw...

What was that all about?

What the hell is going on?

Why do I have to go through This?

I hope that Xavier is Okay, why do I feel as if he is not?

I'm sure he is worried about my safely and is trying his best to find me.

_____________________________________

Emma Baksh...

Thanks for all the support...
I do hope that y'all enjoy reading this story.
It means alot to see so many votes. ..

Woah and we're at 10K reads.. Like waw...

Thanks again for reads, votes and comments..

Love y'all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...
1M 42.1K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
1.3K 0 104
Taylor had to move to Seoul Korea for a the New position that she got in Seoul Grace Hospital . She worked as a nurse in a Florida. Taylor wasn't hap...
710K 9.5K 12
"You don't spare me even when I'm in my menstrual period", Taapur said and covered her small body with the blanket. "Blood is Red and Red is my favou...