Loving him is my mistake(#wat...

Por sri418

Krithika ,a 19 year old bubbly girl who lives happy life with her parents and a lovely sister.she is a girl w... Más

Hello
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 35

13 2 0
Por sri418

Yash:

'Pick up the call..pick up the call Krithi...'I mumbled pacing across my room.

I can see the sky turned completely black and I was tensed when I thought that she went to her home or not.I have been calling her number since 45 minutes,yet she didn't pick up the call.

I again tapped her number and again I heard same tone that to call later.I cursed myself for the thing I had done.I shouldn't have do that,I shouldn't have played with her feelings.I was so raged when she proposed me.In that anger I had fooled her.At that moment,I thought that was correct way.But when I left her,I saw her tears which I don't like.I don't know why I hate tears in her eyes.That was only thing I never wanted to see.But I made her cry.

Though,I hated her crying,I didn't worried when I left her today.I don't want to call her and talk with her,but my heart wasn't beating normally,when I thought how she is going to cope up with my rejection.Actually,I didn't reject her,I cheated her.God!I hope she is fine.

Once again I heard that busy tone,"Pick up the call damn it!!!" I groaned and turned to wall to punch it.

"Brother!!!!She finally accepted me."Out of no where,Jai jumped on me from behind.

"I know it."I said not in a mood of talking with him and moved out of his grip.I texted a message to her,hoping at least she will know that I am worrying about her.

"How?"His question make me think what I have spoken,"Did mom told you?"He continued and I nodded disinterestedly.

"Why you don't like her?"He asked making me look at him,shocked.

"I can feel it,you won't like me to marry her.Why?"He asked again.For one minute I thought he know about us.I should tell him that we are friends.I'll do that once this tension cleared.

Without answering him,I went back to mobile,but no response from her.

"Bro,you are tensed about something."He noticed,but my only concentration was on her response.I called Deepak thinking he might know some information about her,but he too didn't answering me.What the hell happened to this people.I dialed Nisha,it was switched off.God!!!!.Did she said them not to talk with me.No,she won't do it.Even if she did,Deepak will tell this to me.

"What happened Yashwanth?"Jai's question is so annoying!

"Jai,it none of your concern.Please leave me alone."I turned around and saw him lying on my white spread bed,with both hands behind his head.

"Funny!The same dialogue I heard from Goutham!Just one hour ago."He sat up gaining my attention.

"Why?What happened?When did you met him?"I asked confused.

"Girlfriend problems.When I went to his house this morning,he was okay,but I met him in a bar,this evening,to share that Krithika agreed to this marriage,he wasn't. He shouted to leave him alone.He seems really messed up."He said and I now know that he had a really big problem.That is why no one is answering my calls. 

"No one is happy to celebrate with me."He seemed disappointed.

Just then my phone rang.I saw screen hoping it was Krithika,but it was Deepak.I answered it.

"Hey Yashwanth!Sorry,I didn't check my phone."He said.

"Its okay.Is .."I stopped talking as Jai gave me suspicious looks.

"Will you go out?"I ordered him but he didn't move,"For few minutes."I requested.

"No,I wanted to know what is going on."

He is irritating me,"Then stay here."I frustrated and went out near the railing.

"Hey Deepak,did you talk with Krithi?Or did she met you today?"

"Yeah!She met me at morning.She said she was going to meet you."He replied,"Anything serious?What happened?"His voice was tensed.

"Umm..Nothing.Just call me if she appears there,at yours'."I said and Jai came out making me more frustrated.

"But what happened?"Deepak asked me again.I didn't talk since I don't want Jai to know about Krithi and me in this way.

"I'll talk you later,don't forget to give me a call.I really needed to talk."I cut the call before Jai appears in front of me.He continues giving me the same suspicious look.

"What?"I irritated.

He changed his looks and calmly spoke up,"Who is she brother?"

"She?!!"I was startled that he easily guessed that the problem is a girl.

"Yes.Is she that Goa friend or some else?"He continued guessing,"Are you having some affairs or..."

"Shut up.I don't have any affairs with any one."I said narrowing my eyes.

"But why I am feeling that!!!"He continued doubting.

"Will please give me some privacy and peace?"I requested him.

"So you are hiding from me?"He stated more than a question.

"Why you are...."

"What going on here?"We both heard my mom and looked at her.

"Nothing mom."Jai answered and I still focusing on my phone.

"It doesn't feel like nothing."She said.

"If something is serious,We would surely tell you."He assured her,"Anyways,it seems like you wanted to talk with us,isn't it?"

"Good guess son."Mom appreciated.

"I know it mom,I am good at guessing,"He eyed me,"But someone here is denying it."I glared him.

"Yashu,are you okay?"Mom asked and I shifted the glare to her.

"Don't call me that mom!"

"Okay,but whats the reason for your bad mood?"She asked.

"That what I am asking."My brother piped in,"And mom,you don't ask him,he'll get into fight with you too."

"What?"Mom gasped,"You fought with Jai,unbelievable!"

"Its not a fight mom!Don't believe him."I protested.

"He was behaving like this since I wanted to marry Krithi."His voice croaked slightly,"May be he doesn't like me to marry her."

Oh yeah!Is that why I pushed my friendship into risk!I thought and looked at mobile,but no phone calls.

"Yashwanth never opposes you Jai.Don't think about it."She told him and looked me,"Yashwanth!Listen here.You have to go to Gokul's house and..."

"Your brother's!Why?"

"As Krithi agreed for marriage-"Everyone keep reminding me my stupid act today.--"me and your dad wanted to announce it.We planned a party on Saturday night.Your dad already spoke to my brother.But once,you too go and tell them in person.It would be good."

I was so frustrated to listen my mom and don't want to go there."I am not going anywhere."I declared and my hand itched to call Rithu,but how I have to ask her about Krithi?

"---Listening or not?"Mom screams make me broke my thoughts.

"Yeah.!!What?"

"You have to go there,that would be..."Jai cut-off her.

"Mom why you are requesting him.I'll go"He suddenly excited.

"Ha!send him."I said.

"In that case I can see Krithi and also show my handsome face to her."He said and about to sped to his room.

"Hey wait!"I called him.If I go there,I can check on Krithi.

"What?"

"I'll go."I said shoving my phone in pant pocket.

"But just now you said you don't want to go."Mom asked which I ignore and took my bike keys.

"Brother you can't.."Jai started another drama,which I didn't need and left room.

As I came to roads,I observed the climate is so cloudy and it was about to rain.I didn't even wear a jacket.My hands and feet are getting cold.I hope Krithi is in home.

I don't understand why I became weak in her matter.I shout at her too easily,but regret at the next moment.This happens all the time between us.She always forgives me after me,apologizing her.But this time,it didn't felt that way.I feels like I lost her.I feels like someone telling that she won't talk to me again.

As I saw my destination,I gave a break to my broken thoughts and drove into her apartment.Within few minutes I am in front of her door.

I knocked twice and checked my time.Its 9.30 pm and I heard a thunder.Shit!it was going to rain.

"Hey Yashwanth!!!"I saw Rithu,whose eyes are so wide,"What are you doing here at this time?"

"Hii"I greeted her and she invited me in.

"I didn't expect you here."She said while I observed the surrounding to find Krithi.I saw some game show is playing on the television screen.

"Is your sister came home?"I asked and she turned around.

"What?"

"Aghh!Your sister,..Umm..I mean it seems like no one is there at home."I managed to say,as I sensed the utter silence in house.

"Yeah!Mom and dad went to someone's marriage reception and Krithi went out."She said switching off the television and asked to sit on couch opposite to door.

"She didn't came home?"I asked again,"It was about to rain",but as I heard another thunder,I can say it was raining.

"Its okay.I texted her few minutes back.She was on the way."Rithu said.

On way!My foot.

"You didn't tell me about your surprise visit."She said.

If she hears why I came here,she will get heart attack.

I was about to answer,my phone rang.I got up and took it out of my pocket and saw mom is calling.What she needed now!

"Yashwanth,also tell them tomorrow we are going to shopping for the party."She said and cut the call after saying okay.

"It is your mom?"

"Yeah,Our parents decided to announce our weddings.They planned a party this Saturday."She squealed hearing me,standing up and hugged me.

"Hey what?"

"I am so happy Yashwanth."

"But you need not to hug ....."My voice faded as I saw the girl standing at door with a wide eyes,I pushed Rithu away from me.

"Hey!Why you pushed me?"I looked at Rithu.

"Your sister."I showed Krithi.

I felt sweat on my face as she keep staring me.I swiped the sweat beads on my forehead.She stood with confused look in her eyes and her lips parted and her white clothes are drenched in rain water.At fist she was shocked,then panicked as Rithu reached her.

"Come in Krithi."Rithu went to her and caught her hand to bring Krithi in.Then Krithi,broke the eye contact with me and looked at her sister with a tensed look.I know,she was scared seeing me with her sister.Definitely not the reaction I had expected.I thought she would get angry or some violent reaction,after my behavior today,but she stood silent.

Rithu brought her sister and both of them stood in front of me.Krithi gave me a questioning look.I now observed that her eyes are red and puffy.

"Krithi,stop staring him."Rithu said making Krithi to look down."Guess who he is?"Rithu started a quiz competition to which Krithi tensed up.

"Why you are scared?"Rithu laughed,"Okay!I'll introduce both of you.Yashwanth,this is Krithi,my sister and baby sis!he is Yashwanth,My fiancee.."

Krithi with wide eyes snapped her head to me.I think her neck might broke with that turn.Her eyes watered with a mixture of shock and anger.

"How is he?"Rithu asked,but Krithi keep looking me making me feel more guilty.I wanted to talk with her,apologize her and ask her how she is.But kept quite by the way she is looking me.Thankfully,her watered eyes are masked with rain water.

"Tell me,how he is?Is he suitable for me?"Rithu again asked and then Krithi face completely filled with anger.She turned to her sister,"Rithu,he is....."She cut-off herself and stayed quite for few seconds.

"He is ..Perfect for you Rithu."Krithi mumbled,with shivering lips,making me shock and Rithu again jumped,to hug Krithi.She didn't even notice her sister's voice was sad.

"Thank you Krithi,But don't steal him from me."Rithu giggled.

Finally the hug was broken,"I'll go inside.You guys...carry on."Krithi said looking at ground with her eye lids rapidly blinking.

"Hey,talk at least one word with him."Rithu said making Krithi to halt in her place.She bit her lower lip hard which saying how much she was trying to suppress her tears.

"Let her go!"Rithu turned to me,"I mean she will catch cold,if she stays in those clothes.Its better to change them."I said and Krithi glared me one last time and walked to their room.I wanted to talk with her.

"Umm..Rithu get me some water."I asked and she flew to kitchen and I made my way towards sister's bedroom.I saw Krithi walking and suddenly collapsed on floor,shaking.

"Krithi,"I gasped and she saw me over her shoulder with red eyes.Before I enter,She stood forcefully and came to me,wiping off her tears on cheeks.

"Krithi,,are you.."Before I completed my words,she shut the door on my face.

"What is that sound?"Rithu asked coming towards me and I went back to couch.

"Nothing.I think I have to leave now."I said.

"But you asked water.."I cut her off.

"Tell your parents that I came here and get ready for shopping.I will text you address of boutique."I saw her nodding for my every word.

"Then Good night."I said and flew away from their house.I now understand I make a terrible mistake in Krithi's matter.Her eyes are going to hunt me in my dreams.

Shit!I can't live my life with this regret.I have to tell her why I did it.First its better to give her some space to get things settle down.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

838K 23.4K 45
Krithika was in love with Ankith for 8 years,They were neighbours and best friends . But ,all of sudden Ankith stopped talking to krithika she trie...
185 49 11
Crying is for the weak, and I am not a weakling. There are words etched in the nooks and crannies of her soul. She took those words with determinatio...
2.9K 316 102
COMPLETE EDITION The spritiual journey of love , Torn between twin flame or soul mate? grace falls in love with a popular guy cameron ,they both...
11.6K 872 19
Like every other Indian teenager with strict parents, Divya's love life is a mess, not because she can't date but because she has shitty taste in men...