HEIR OF ALPHA-THE CHOSEN ONE

By Vishalrajasansi

When Arceus got betrayed and was weak. Arceus surely was angry on human kind for cheating on him but as a god... More

A new start
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Announcement
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
HELP
chapter 51
chapter 52
sorry
chapter 53
Chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 57.5
Chapter 58
Suggestions/Help
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Announcement
Chapter 66
for supporters
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
CHAPTER 69
Take a look
Chapter 70
Chapter 70.5
Chapter 71
For readers
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
must reply
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 77.5
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
😘😍(◍‒ᴗ‒◍)❀
Chapter 82
Notice
Chapter 83
Request and Thanks
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
announcement
Chapter 91
SPECIAL part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
Chapter 99
😝😝😝
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
announcement

Chapter 61

5.9K 137 67
By Vishalrajasansi

WOW GUYS ASH FINALLY WON THE ALOLA LEAGUE AND FOR IT'S CELEBRATION HERE'S A CHAPTER, NOT A LONG AND GOOD ONE BUT I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING.

Next day

Ash trained with all of his pokemon in the near forest early morning and let Mew started to teach Mewtwo how to transform but Mewtwo still isn't able to do it.

After breakfast Ash let them to do whatever they want to do, some started to enjoy themselves but Greninja and Scizor started to train because of the battle in the last Gym so they wanted to get more strong so something like that never happen again also Mew and Mewtwo continued there training.

Meanwhile Ash went to Prof Oak's lab and submitted Mewtwo's data to the League when Ash returned back home Diantha told him that they need to go today evening except for tomorrow morning because her presence is needed in Kalos.

In the evening Ash left with Diantha in Private plane after giving his mother a goodbye hug. It will take a while so Ash decided to take a little nap.

(Right now in his Dream/mind)

"Ash" Ash hears a calm familiar voice in the same place he has been a for a few times.

Ash: yes Father *said looking at Arceus*

Arceus: you want to train somewhere where you don't have to hold back and can fight tough opponents, right? *Asked calmly*

Ash: yes Father, I do *trying to show respect with every word*

Arceus: show me your left hand Ash *Ash did then his hand started to glow and the Golden ring appeared on his hand same as on the back of Arceus*

Ash: what is this for Father? *Asked looking at it*

Arceus: I want you to meet a friend of mine, he is guardian of Ultra Space Necrozma, in the Ultra Space, only Ultra beasts live which are way powerful than pokemons so I think that place will be perfect for you, I should have asked him to take you with him but for unknown reason I'm not able to make contact with him that's why you have to go there and show him that mark I gave you so he can know that I have sent you.

Ash: okay but how I will go to this...Ultra Space? Oh! is Palkia will come to take me there, so I finally be able to meet him *widely smiling*

Arceus: no Ash, I didn't gave him access to Ultra Space, I totally gave it to Ultra beasts and you can only travel there from Alola region, there are Guardians who protect Ultra Space and they will be the one to send you there and....the other reason to send you there is that Ultra beasts started to come to our world on their own, it is limited in Alola region for now and Guardians are taking care of it but something has to be done before something bad happens, something must have happened when I was asleep or Necrozma would had taken care of it so I'm sending you there to find out what happens and solve it too.

Ash: I will Father, I'll do it my best *with determination* but what I will say to others that why I'm particularly going there?

Arceus: you don't have to worry about it Ash, I have taken care of it, now you are in Kalos so you should wake up and when you do, you will have all knowledge about Ultra beasts too and the mark will only appear when you want it to be, now go and enjoy yourself.

Ash slowly woke up and looked outside the window of his seat, the Kalos region airport, after walking outside the airport, Diantha said she have to go by herself because she have things to do and Ash will be living with Lumiose city's Gym leader in his Gym which is Prism tower and she can give him a ride there in her Limo but Ash said "I want to meet someone first so he will go to Prism tower later".

Diantha: alright then as you wish *walking to her Limo* and.. *turning back to him* actually we are arranging a event for trainers and performers of different regions to motivate them to participate in next year in Kalos and Master class or should I say we needed a big reason to call all the officials in one place, you are of course invited and can bring a date with you because there will be dance too, you can come with your friend, what was her name? *Acting like trying to remember it with a sly smirk* ahh I remember, Serena, isn't it?

Ash: *rubbing his back of head* yeah, I will ask her if she wants to come.

Diantha: *giggling a little* alright then you should go, it will be later our meeting after tomorrow *then left in her Limo*

Ash released Charizard who came out of his pokeball with a loud roar which attracted a lot of attention but Ash didn't payed attention to them and left riding on Charizard's back to Vaniville town.

Ash asked Charizard to stay quiet when they land because he wanted to give Serena a surprise, Ash went to window of living room which was closed and saw Serene with her mother there, he was going to knock on it and then say surprise when they open it but stopped hearing there conversation.

Grace: so Serena, how did you liked that dress I bought for you, I choose the one I didn't liked as usual.

Serena: it's a very beautiful dress mom, thanks for buying it *with a little sweet smile*

Grace: anything for you honey, so are you going to wear it for your date with Calem?

Serena: Mom!! *Blushing embarrassingly*

Grace: Geez, I can hear you clear even without your shouting *rubbing her ears* anyway I'm still surprised he asked you and you agreed.

Ash left didn't want to hear anymore of that and called out Charizard who looked at him confused.

Ash: we are leaving. *Charizard nodded and they left to Prism tower*

After reaching there Ash met with Clemont and his sister Bonnie, he was little surprised when he found that Clemont is the Lumiose city's Gym leader.

Also found out that all Champions and professors will be living here too.

Ash went to his room placed his bag there, it was big room with a lot of high tech things, Ash decided to talk walk around the city and left the tower.

(After 2 hours, getting late)

Ash is sitting in the park by himself when a Penguin type pokemon came to him then a feminine voice came from the same direction where from that Pokemon came earlier.

Voice: Piplup! stop right there! *a girl came to him and took pokemon in her arms* I'm sorry if he caused you any trouble, my name is Dawn by the way *extending her hand* and this Piplup.

Ash: *seeing both of them smiling also smiled* it's fine, he did nothing and my name is Ash Ketchum *shaking hands, Dawn started to think something which Ash noticed* is something wrong?

Dawn: *coming to her senses* huh? Oh no it's just i think I heard that name before but I can't remember where.

"Why don't I help you then" Ash and Dawn turned to the voice and smiled.

Ash: hello prof Rowan (P.R.).

P.R. : hello Ash, how are you doing?

Ash: I'm doing fine prof, thank you.

P.R. : *turned to Dawn* I told you once about the Prof Oak's assistant remember, he is the one I was talking about and Ash she is helping in my Lab for a while so I brought her along.

Dawn: wait? So he is the one you were praising so much? *P.R. nodded at this* it's really nice to meet you Ash *with big smiling*

Ash: yeah same here *also smiling*

P.R.: are others also got here?

Ash: I just came two hours ago and was looking around all this time so I don't know for sure but I haven't seen anyone yet.

P.R. : I see, so do you want to stay here or want to come along with us?

Ash: *looked at both of them* I think I'll join prof, I don't have anything to do here.

P.R.: very well then, let's go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
63.9K 1.4K 19
This is currently on hiatus, and also this story is utter trash ples stop reading this- You Died! You Were So Happy That You Were Finally Free From T...
11.7K 98 6
The Story is created by TheLucky38 from Fanfiction.net , I am just sharing the story to all of you so don't comment I stole the story from him. ...
29.6K 615 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...