My Brothers Best Friend.

By Kaylee0628

Jordan is Sam Golbach's twin sister. She is moving to Los Angeles with Sam and their best friend Colby Brock... More

Graduation
Goodbye Kansas
Hello Los Angeles
Worried
I love you.
TFIL
Motor Home.
Uncle Elton's Beard.
Brock
Back Home
Prison Nightmare
I'm Sorry
I'm a Slut for Doritos
Better Know.
Announcing Jolby
Wake Up.
Distant
Funeral
I Got You Baby Boy
M.I.A
Versace Nightmares
I'm So Tired...
I Think I'm Okay
The Night I Drove Alone
Unexpected.
Possible Rekindling
Broken Into Two
I Still Love You
Regrets
Mistakes
I love you bubba.

Wilting Family Tree

1.1K 12 1
By Kaylee0628

Colby's POV:
We finished the movie and Sam and Kat came out of the bedroom. "THE LOVE BIRDS ARE BACK" Sam screams. "Shut up" Jordan yells in between laughs. Sam laughs and then sits beside us on the couch. We decided to watch a scary movie and every time a jump scare happened jordan buried her face into my chest. Near the end of the movie I look down to see Jordan asleep. I pick her up bridal style and lay her in her bed. I then kiss her forehead and wait for Sam to say goodnight to Kat so we can go home. We say goodbye to Kat and we walk downstairs to Sam's car. "So there is a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment next door to Kat and Jordan's do you want to move there since we need a place because the lease is almost up?" I nod and he smiles and spoke again. "Good because we already got the apartment I knew you would say yes" he says laughing. I break into laughter along with him and we arrive home after about 15 minutes. All of our stuff was mostly packed. We have a week left here but we are going to leave early since we have the apartment. Sam is my roommate but I have lived with Sam ever since we moved to Los Angeles so it wouldn't be much of a difference I was sort of excited for it to be just Sam and I again. We arrive at the house and go straight to bed because we are moving all of our stuff over tomorrow. I am sitting in bed and I look at Jordan's Instagram and fall asleep while looking at them.

@JordanGolbach

Liked by: @SamGolbach, @KatrinaStuart, and 2300 others.

@JordanGolbach: thanks for the work area @Colbybrock ♥️♥️😘

View Comments:
@Colbybrock: your welcome. ♥️♥️

TIME SKIP; NEXT DAY;

Jordan's POV:
"Colby?" I ask while laying on his bare chest. "Yeah?" He asks in a raspy tired voice. "What does this mean" I ask while tracing his kingdom hearts tattoo over his heart. "What do you want it to mean?" "I love you Colby and I forgive you for what you did." "I love you too Jordan" He says softly kissing the top of my head. "We can't tell anyone yet even though Sam and Kat somewhat know" "So we have to sneak around?" He asks quietly. I look up at him and nod slightly. "Well I'm good at that so we won't have a problem". Colby and I take our showers and then we get dressed and make lunch. After that we put on a movie and I am laying on his chest. I hear keys outside the door. "You need to hide" I say pulling Colby off of the couch and into the pantry closet. "Stay quiet" I whisper to him closing the door. "Hey" Katrina says walking in alone. THANK GOD NO SAM. "Why did I hear giggling?" She asks smirking knowing something is up because I'm acting awkward. "I'm seeing someone okay fine now you know" "Is he here "I don't know is he?" "Can I meet him" "You know him" "Is it Colby" "No someone way better than Colby" I hear Colby slightly giggle hit the pantry door. "He is here isn't he, I wont tell anyone not even Sam" "Fine you can come out now" Colby then walks out and Kat's eyes meet hers. "I FUCKING KNEW IT" She screams. "SHH" I say covering her mouth. "You cannot tell anyone" Colby and I say in unison. "Colby you hurt her again I will cut your balls off"
Colby then puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer. "I learned my lesson the first time. I promise you I won't hurt her ever again" he says putting arm around me and kissing me as Sam walks in. "Sam I—" "Colby it's okay." Sam says putting his hand up. "You guys don't have to explain your relationship to me. Colby just please don't hurt her again" he says calmly and hugging Colby and I. He mouths I love you to me then starts to make pancakes with Sam while I sit with Kat at the kitchen island. Colby's phone then rings and he puts it on speaker phone. His grandmother is in the hospital dying

"We need to go" Colby says starting to cry. All three of us nod in unison. Before we were going to order I told Sam, Colby and Kat that I'm going to take a quick shower. I came out and Sam was in the shower and was waiting to take one as well. I then looked over to Colby "You can take a shower in my shower if you want" He nods and goes into my bathroom. I walk over to the couch and sit beside Kat and go on Instagram.

@Colbybrock

Liked by: @SamGolbach, @Katrinastuartofficial, @Devyn Lundy, and 2m others

Colbybrock: My baby forever and always. @JordanGolbach
📸: @JordanGolbach

View Comments:
@SamGolbach: I love you guys. @JordanGolbach @Colbybrock

@SamGolbach

Liked by @Colbybrock, @Katrinastuartofficial, @JakeWebber, and 3m others.

@SamGolbach: You and I forever brother. @Colbybrock

View Comments:

@Colbybrock: Love you bro. @SamGolbach

@Katrinastuartofficial

Liked by: @Colbybrock, @SamGolbach, @TaraYummy, 3m others.

@KatrinaStuartofficial: I love you guys. @JordanGolbach @Colbybrock @SamGolbach with all my heart.

Sam booked the plane tickets as I sat there and held Colby in my arms while he sobbed. "Try and sleep bubba" I said as he struggled to keep his eyes open. After he fell asleep I moved him off of me trying not to wake him and packed both of our suitcases. I sat there and cried a little because I hated seeing him hurt like this. It killed the three us to see one of us hurt. Sam booked the flight for 10:00 PM tonight which was in 3 hours so we needed to pack then go to the airport. We told all of our friends in Los Angeles what happened and where we were going so they knew and didn't think we all got kidnapped knowing our friend groups imagination. I woke up Colby right before we were leaving. Sam, Kat, Colby and I got into Colby's car and drove to the airport. We went through security and then straight to the gate and onto the plane. We all Sat next to each other. I sat in the middle of Sam and Colby with Kat beside Sam on his left side. We take off and after about 20 minutes I feel Colby grip my hand and lay on my shoulder. I feel him start to cry quietly. I kiss the top of his head and whisper in his ear "Everything is going to be okay baby boy get some sleep" I grasp his hand tighter and soon feel his grip loosen signaling he is asleep. Sam looks over to me and looks concerned. "You okay sis?" He whispers. "Yeah I'm okay. I'm just worried about Colbs" He just stared at me sympathetically and slightly smiled and rubbed the top of my hand that was under my chin holding up my head. We land and I wake up Colby and we walk off the plane and head straight to the hospital. We walk up to the desk and get her room number we walk in the room to see her hooked up to a bunch of wires and she had on a oxygen mask. I don't think she is going to make it but Colby didn't need to hear that so I stayed silent. Colby walked over to the bed and picked up her limp hand. She flutters her eyes open and smiles weekly. The doctor walks in and tells Colby that she isn't doing well. Colby sits and cry's while sitting by her bed side. I sit there and just watch him sob as I rub his back to comfort him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 1.2K 28
Colby Brock and Sam Golbach are in their sophomore year when a new girl comes to school, Savannah Andrews... Sam and Colby were being bullied and she...
86.2K 1.3K 18
Being the younger sister of a famous YouTuber isn't as much fun as it seems to be. Sam is always in the limelight and I suppose you could say I'm jus...
399K 9.5K 65
Chelsea Golbach is Sam Golbach's little sister. She and Sam's best friend, Colby Brock have an unbreakable bond. But will Colby's ex, Jordan Burgess...
129 5 11
Skyler Goldbach is Sam's younger sister, she was in the same high school as Colby, Sam and Jake. She grew up with them and did video's with them, and...