Unexpected.

Colby's POV:
I laid down that night after Sam came home and I couldn't fall asleep. I felt like texting Jordan but I knew I shouldn't. I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling for hours until I saw the sun come up. All I thought about was. How could you let her go? Why did you hurt her? How can you live yourself? She hates you! Everyone hates you! You are a CHEATER! At about 7 am I finally fell asleep but I woke up drenched in sweat with Sam sitting at the edge of the bed. "Brother" was all he said and then rubbed my leg and walked out of my room and out the front door. Probably to go see Kat and Jordan. Fuck it even hurts to think of her. She was my best friend in the whole world, My baby and nobody ruined that but me. I had a choice to push that girl off that night but I didn't. I could've completely avoided this situation but I didn't and now I have to live with that guilt forever. I am a cheater.
I cheated on the strongest girl I have ever met and never seen her broken and when i broke her I saw her crumble into a million pieces and I hate myself for that.
Jordan's POV:
I woke up and got ready because Sam is coming over today to talk to Kat and I about something. Also to get our input on it. After Kat and I get ready with sit on the couch and wait for Sam. Sam gets to our apartment around 9:00 and then sits down in front of us and starts to talk. "We need to do something about Colby" He says in a serious tone.
"He hasn't been himself since you left Jordan" Sam says once more in a serious tone. "I don't know what to do" I just look at him and shake my head no signaling that I won't help. It's not that I don't want to but I just mentally and physically can't look at him or think of him without bursting into tears. "Jordan I completely understand.... Kat?" She shakes her head no making Sam frown and stand up. "Well I guess I'll just do it by myself than" He says in a cocky tone and goes to walk out the door. I run up to and press him up against the door. "do you really want to fuck with Katrina right now because if you do I will rip you a new asshole. I will not stand here and watch you take sides. Kat said no because of me now grow some balls Samuel" I said as Kat slightly smirked and looked at the floor. I then release him from my grasp and he walks out the door quickly. "Thank you" Kat says quietly. "Don't worry about him he just hates seeing Colby and I not talking. We used to be like the three musketeers" She just nods understandingly and then I sit down beside her we went out clubbing that night and the whole night was a blur.
6 MONTH SKIP;
Today is three months since Colby and I broke up. I have seen him around at party's and get together's and shit but we barely talk. I'm still not over him. I don't think I will be but he started to date Shea. That hurt me a bit but we hadn't been together for 4 months when they started dating so WHATEVER. He isn't my man anymore why am I so jealous. Kat and I were sitting with Sam watching a movie when I hear a knock at the door. I open it to the see the one and only Cole Brock. His eyes are all red and puffy and he looks all beat up. "Colby what happened to you" I saw sadness cover his handsome blue eyes and saw a tear drop fall from his eye. My girlfriend instinct kicked in and I wiped tear off of his cheek and leaving my hand there. I after I realized what I did I pulled my hand away. He then starts to cry and he drops to his knees and I catch him. He sobs into my chest as I rub his back. "She.....ch-" I stopped him I knew what he was gonna say he didn't love her but he feels bad because he knows how it feels and that's why he came to me. "Shhh" I say as I hold him in my embrace on the floor. Sam and Kat are just watching us as Sam keeps a concerned eye on Colby. "Colby why are you all beat up?" Kat asks. "The guy that she cheated on me with jumped with some of his friends" he says sobbing even harder. Colby was all beaten up with Knife cuts and bruises all over him. Sam and Kat decided to go to bed so they went in Kat's room. "How about you go take a shower so we can clean those cuts" Colby nods sadly and I lead him to my bathroom. I still had some of his clothes that he gave me so I just gave those to him and he looked up at me. "You still have these from when we dated?" He asks sadly. "I kept everything" I say smiling. "Everything?" He says starting to cry. "Those were good memories why would I want to forget them?" I say grabbing his hand. " I thought you hate me" He says now crying. "I'm am far from hating you Colby Brock" I say smiling as I signal for him to take a shower. He gets in the shower and then gets out within 10 minutes. He sits on the bathroom counter and then I start to clean his cuts.I clean all of them and clean the one on his forehead last since it was the biggest. I put the peroxide on a cotton ball and place in on his forehead he winces and his eyes shoot shut. I rubbed his leg with my free hand and he relaxed. There is still a spark between us I can feel it but can I trust him?