I love you bubba.

Colby's POV:
Sam and I get ready and walk down the hall to Jordan and Kat's. We walk in and see Jordan and Kat watching tv. Well Kat watching tv. Jordan is asleep on Kat's legs. "This bitch is still asleep" Sam yells as I laugh. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Jordan yells back. "Damn girl go back to sleep you grumpy" Sam reply's. "I don't want to hear your voice I want Colby" she says in a baby voice. "I'm right here" I say as she shoots her head up to look at me. She sees me and squeals and runs to me and koala hugs me and I catch her and kiss her. "Hi baby girl" I say laughing. "Hi" she says in a baby voice once more. "Are you gonna talk like a baby all day?" I ask. "Yup" she says IN A BABY VOICE. "I fucking can't with you baby" I say setting her down. "What do you want to do today?" Sam asks. "I don't want to listen to you talk that is for sure"Jordan says rudely. "Why are you acting like such a bitch" Sam says in retaliation. I look at him and give him the please don't do it look.
He rolls his eyes and continues to get Jordan started. "Maybe if you weren't so annoying I wouldn't act like this" Jordan reply's. "Can you do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up" Sam yells. "WILL YOU BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" Kat yells making them both fall silent and look down like children. "Okay good, NOW Colby what are we doing today" she says now looking at me. "Uh.....the beach?"
"The beach it is then" Kat says sitting up and walking the bedroom. After we all get our bathing suits on we hop in my car and head to the beach. We get there and we sit down and relax for a while and they all say they are going in the water. I deny the offer and I just watch them play in the water like little kids and I get up and walk to my spot under the pier. I sit there and just watch the waves crash against the shore and I feel someone watching me. I turn to my right and I see Jordan now sitting beside me. Watching the waves as well. She didn't say a word she just sat there. She then put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. We sat there for a while and just watched the water until it started to get dark. We then all go home and take showers and Sam and I just stay home and go to bed. I laid in bed and just stared at the ceiling and just started to think about life. Where I am now. How well everything is. It's not perfect but it's where I want to be. I love Jordan so much and our story is just beginning.