I Got You Baby Boy

Jordan's POV:

After a while Colby finally had calmed down. Sam and I helped him into Sam's room and out him to bed. Sam and I went to leave so he could sleep and he asked if I could stay. I looked at him and then at Sam. Sam nodded and walked out closing the door behind him. "Hey my baby boy" I say softly as I lay in bed next to him. "I love you Jordan" "I love you more" He softly smiles and closes him eyes. I lay there facing him and I brush his cheek lightly with the back of my hand. I hear his breathing get deeper and I quietly leave the room so I can talk to Sam. I walk downstairs quietly and sit next to Sam on the couch. "I thought he was far from doing that" I said as I started to cry. "I know, and he is far from that still, but he saw his dad and has been thinking about his mom, he just wasn't thinking right if he was in his right mind he was kill himself for trying to kill himself" He says slightly laughing. "Not time for jokes Sam" I say as I continue to laugh. After a while I see Colby walking down the stairs. "Hey baby, how did you sleep?" I ask as he sits down beside me. He doesn't reply. I look at him and see that he is completely zoned out. "Uh Sam he is scaring me a bit" I say as I motion a finger toward Colby, He is just sitting there with a blank expression staring at the wall. Sam just looks at him and then back at me. I could tell Sam was a little scared too. He looked like he was possessed or something no emotion what so ever. "Sam he only does this we he is about to-" "FLIP OUT" we say in unison as we see Colby walk outside. "OH FUCK" I hear Kat scream. "Shit dads guns, there are in the shed" Sam runs and stands in front of Colby. "Bro come on don't do this" Sam yells. I suddenly see Colby hug Sam as he falls to his knees sobbing, Sam goes down with him but motions his hand for me to come outside. i walk over to them and Colby instantly looks up at me. "Can we go home" He says with his hands now around my waist and mine on his neck. I feel like I am drawn to him at this very moment we both lean in and our lips crash together. We both pull away after a while and I see Katrina covering Sam's eyes smiling at me. I mouth her a thank you and smile. We pack our stuff and say goodbye to dad at the airport. We all hug him and then walk into the line to board the plane for Los Angeles. We get on the plane and I sleep the whole plane ride home. I am woken up by Colby talking to him. "Baby we are about to land get up baby girl" I knew the Colby I know would come back sooner or later. I just expect it t be this soon. We get off the plane and get into Colby's car and drive home. We get home and it is pouring rain. Colby and I  just stand there in the rain looking at each other I jump into his arms and we kiss passionately as I tangle my fingers in soft fluffy blue hair while his hands are gripping my thighs.We were having an amazing romantic moment and are like usual interrupted by Sam and Kat. Sam screams first "Stop sucking my twin sister's face off" the walks inside. Kat then yells "Stop recreating a scene from the notebook and come inside already you bitches". She then walks inside, we decide to finally go inside after making out for like 10 minutes. I drag Colby upstairs and he pushes me up against the door kissing my neck as he turns the lock on the door knob. He picks me up and places me on the bed and he takes his shirt off. He then walks over to his desk and grabs a condom. You can tell where it went from there. 

Colby's POV:

After you know what  we were laying on the bed panting. "Holy shit" we say in unison. After about 5 minutes I hear a knock at the door. "You just fucked my sister you disgusting asshole" Jordan and I look at each other and start to fake moan. "Oh yeah COLBYYY." Sam somehow opens the door. You should have seen his face when he walked in. Jordan and I laughed so hard we thought we were gonna pass out. Sam dropped to his knees and sighed in relief. "Did you guys actually have sex though?" "OMG SAM, I KNOW WE ARE TWINS BUT WE DON'T TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING" "OH THAT IS NOT FAIR" "YES IT IS NOW OUT COLBY IS MY TERRITORY FOR THE NIGHT BITCH". "Well I like you feisty." I say looking at her with a smirk. She gives me those angry Jordan eyes that literally burn into your soul. I picked up a pillow and hid my face in it. "IT BURNS" "No it doesn't your just a pussy" I drop the pillow from my face and see Jordan start to laugh because my mouth had dropped open. "I'm just kidding I love you baby boy" "I love more baby girl". We just watched Netflix until we fell asleep. I woke up to the sunlight shining through the blinds. I looked down on my chest to see Jordan still asleep. I rubbed her back and said her name softly until after a couple seconds I am met by her beautiful ocean blue eyes.