Regrets

Colby's POV:
I just sat and held her hand and cried while Jordan rubbed my back for comfort. Sam and Kat stood behind us comforting me. All of a sudden she moves her other hand and turns my hand upwards and places something in it. I look down to see a key. I look at it and see the engraving in it. It said Grandma's House. She gave me her house key. "Go home get some rest Colby" "No Grandma I'm not leaving you" "Colby please for me?" She says weakly. "Okay....I'll see you in the morning Grandma, I love you" "I love you more my baby boy" That was the last thing she said to me. We got into the car and went to my grandma's house like she asked us to. She told me that the house was mine when she were to die. Gage didn't want anything. So everything of hers is left to me when she does die. I hope that it isn't soon. We arrive at the house and we settle in. We go to sleep and wake up the next morning and head to the hospital. We walk in the room to see her doctor standing in the doorway. He has a sympathetic look in his eyes. I knew what he was about to tell me. "I think you should say goodbye" He suggests. He moves out of the way to let me in by grabs my arm lightly "Just prepare yourself son" I walk in and look at her she looks even worse than she did yesterday. She was going to die. I was going to lose another person that I love. I sat and held her hand for hours. I eventually heard her heart monitor slow down and I looked up at Jordan and she just held my face with her hands. I looked back and heard the sound I never wanted to hear. The sound of her heart stopping. She is gone. I looked up at the straight line on the monitor as the doctor shut it off. I sat and cried on her limp body then I stood up to walk out and Instantly felt dizzy. Jordan and Sam grabbed on to me as my legs gave out in the hallway and I sobbed into Jordan and Sam's arms as Kat rubbed my leg. "It's okay baby it's okay" I hear Jordan whisper. What will I do I have all of my grandmothers money and her house I thought. I can't go back to Los Angeles if I have to maintain the house. Jordan knew it too by the way she was looking at me.
I was not leaving my baby girl and my best friend so we would just have to stay here until I had all of that stuff sold or until I found someone to live there. I was not going to let Sam and Jordan down. Especially all of my fans. We went back my grandma's house and sat in the living room. I just sat there silent and so did the others. We all just sat there in silence until Sam said something. "At least she is with mom and grandpa now Colbs" That made me smile a little. "Yeah I know brother I'm just shocked Gage or Daniel didn't show up" "Daniel is a piece of shit and he knows better to show up here" Kat says angrily. We all broke into a fit of laughter and decided to watch a movie to get my mind to think about something else. We decided to watch fried green tomatoes. After a while I felt my eyes start to get heavy and I fell asleep on Jordan's lap. I knocked right out and woke up to Jordan playing with my hair "Baby come on lets get to bed" She says softly. I sit up and we walk downstairs to the guest rooms and walk into ours and lay down. I instantly passed out once more and woke up the next morning to Jordan not beside me. I woke myself up a bit more scrolling through twitter then decided to try and find the others. I walk upstairs and see them making breakfast in the kitchen. I smile and sit on the stool at the kitchen island beside Kat. Sam and Jordan slept over here many times so they knew where everything is in the kitchen. They were making pancakes, sausage and bacon. Our favorite.
I smiled that they were making breakfast and sat at the island and went on my phone. After a while I felt two tiny arms go around my waist. I knew it was Jordan just by her short and tiny hands. I could tell this was just going to bring us all closer and not pull us apart. Things like this that happen to the four of us and none of us leave show how strong our bond is with each other. Jordan then proceeded to kiss my cheek as Sam placed a plate of food in front of Kat and I. Jordan then passed me a glass of water and some aspirin she fucking read my mind.
I love how she knew I had a stress head ache. It was kind of cute that she knew before I even said anything. The four of us sat there and ate breakfast then showered and got ready for the day ahead of us. I don't even know what today would bring but I would sure as hell find out wouldn't I. I was not ready for the events of today. Not even in the slightest. Let's just say we run into somebody very very very unexpected. I never thought he would want to approach me after last encounter but I guess I was incorrect on that note as well. The last thing I'm going to say is the only reason it didn't end bad was because Kat and Jordan were with us.