Possible Rekindling

Jordan's POV:
I finished cleaning up his cuts and then we left the bathroom and sat on the couch. I went to the bedroom with him and grabbed my blanket and pillow. "Colby you take the bed okay?" "No this is your bed you sleep in here I'll sleep on the couch" "No Colby it's fine" "No I'm sleeping on the couch this is your bed" I slightly smile about how over protective he still is over me and hand him the blanket and pillow. He slowly walks out of the room and sits on the couch. He plops down and lays his head on the back on the couch. He just looked really sad so I joined him out there. I grabbed another blanket and pillow and sat beside him. His eyes were now closed and he didn't move when I sat down. "Hey its just me, I'm gonna stay out here with you I say as I nudge him slightly and his eyes flutter open slowly. "Okay" He says in his raspy sleepy voice. and then lays his pillow near me and then lays his head on the pillow and I here his breathing slow. My girlfriend instinct's kicked in again and I started to play with his hair. Once I realized what I was doing I went to pull my hand away but Colby's warm ring covered hand held my hand in position. He such a baby. I don't know if he knew it was me or thought it was Shea but I'm glad he came to me for comfort that shows that he knows I still care about him. I just sat there watching him when I hear someone walk out of Kat's room. Thankfully it was Kat. She walks out and see's me playing with his hair and raises her eyebrows up and down. I then proceed to throw a pillow at her. She throws it back but it hits Colby instead. He turns towards the back of the couch and grips my free hand. FUCK does he know this is me? I hope so. Kat and I look at each other and quietly do a girly squeal of happiness. Only the girls know I have feelings for Colby still. Kat sat on the opposite side of me an we watched a movie. After a while I felt my eyes getting heavy. I leaned my head on the back of the couch and fell asleep within seconds. I woke up the next morning to see Colby still sleeping and still holding my hand. I look to see that Kat's no longer next to me which means that she went to lay back down with Sam in her room. I get up slowly releasing Colby's hand from mine, and he grabs it with both hands and says something "Jordan please don't leave" OMG he is so adorable. FUCK JORDAN NO. I smacked my self lightly in the face. "I'm so sorry for everything that has happened between us, I promised your dad I would take care of you" He says sitting up slightly. We both just look at each. "I'm Sorry" We said in unison. Sam then walks in and asks something. "We are going out to breakfast do you guys want to join" Colby shakes his head.
I follow suit and say no as well. They leave and then Colby and I look at each other.