Brock

Jordan's POV:

The boys played with swans at the lake calling them ducks because they thought why were ducks while I watched and posted on my Instagram.

@JordanGolbach

Liked by @brennentaylor, @lizakoshy, and 13,708 others

@JordanGolbach: Bliss♥️

Comments:
@lizakoshy: slayyyy
@Corinakopf: Queen
@toddysmithy: dude😍

View all 382 comments

I went to bed before the boys as usual and I was actually getting used to them being loud all the time and it lulls me to sleep at night. I grumbled under my breath when I get the bed move but I knew it was Colby I rolled over to face him  and cracked my eyes open giving his a small smile he probably didn't even see because of the darkness. "Did you really give that guy your number Jordan." He whispers. "Yes colby but you will always be my baby, he is just a friend." I kiss his cheek before turning around and going back to sleep this time being lulled to sleep by Colby playing with my hair.

@Colbybrock

Liked by @Brennentaylor, @Eltoncastee, and 126,883 others

@Colbybrock: The only way she looks at me @JordanGolbach.

Comments:
@Brennentaylor: he's mine @JordanGolbach
@Katrainstuartofficial: Mami😍

View all 4,935 comments.

I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy and I checked it noticing it was all from Instagram. My back was pressed up against Colby chest as I scrolled though some comments from the photo he posted a few minutes ago. I shut my phone off and rolled over burying my face in his chest. The RV was still quiet so I knew the others were asleep Colby played with my hair while I was still cuddled into his chest. Once I felt like I was awake I looked up at him giving him a soft smile. "Good morning" I say quietly
"Morning" he says pressing a kiss on my forehead. " I really need to pee" I say before rolling on top of him and the climbing down the ladder. Elton fixes the door last night so I shut the foot and is my thing. Corey was boring when I got out of the bathroom and I knew the most likely wouldn't be getting up any time soon so I just climbed back into tend with Colby. Our noses were touching my eyes were shut but I could fell his staring at my face. "That's kind of creepy but at the same time sweet" I whisper. "Sorry your just beautiful. He says making a smile appear on my lips. He shocked me for a moment when he leaned in and kisses me but I got over it and melted into the sweet kiss enjoying the fell of his soft lips on him. After we broke the kiss he buried his face in my neck and my fingers grazed his shirtless back until I heard the boys start waking up. I kiss his cheek lightly. "We should probably get up and get ready" I say and he groans and pulls me closer. "You're such a baby" I say laughing. "Gross" Elton says rubbing his eyes. "Aw Elty don't be jealous" I sat and he sticks his tongue or at me. Eventually Colby and I got out of bed and he went to get ready.

We decided to go to some sand dunes and ride down them. Colby was the first to ride down standing up and he took a big tumble that looked painful. Sam wipes out and when I saw he wasn't getting up Kat and I rushed to the bottom. He was using his elbows to sit up and he was spitting out sand. "Hey Bubba you okay" I say to Sam. "He hit his head pretty hard" Colby says. "I'll be okay" Sam says. After taking a breather, Sam wanted to keep going so we did. Elton told us the drone was dead and it crashed. We got back to the RV and Kat and I spotted a huge fucking big and freaked outs Elton finally killed it and then night ended with me in Colby's arms.

I felt someone poking my back and I knew it was Colby trying to wake me up. "Stop" I groan. "I wanna spend time with you" he says I can hear the pout in his voice. I roll over and I was right his lip was jutted out into pout. "Put that pout away I'm up" I say. "Yay" he says and I roll my eyes at him. All he wanted to do was cuddle couldn't he have done that while I slept?
"I don't want to leave" he says his lips brushing my forehead. "It'll only be ten days and then I'm back in LA" I say. "But the three single boys are not eh next trip" he says. I look at him and run my finger over his cheek. "Three single boys who aren't you" I say making him smile. Soon are the boys were awake which meant we'd be leaving for our last day of activities. We all ate breakfast together the boys goofing around the whole and then we got ready. "It's the guys and Kats last day with Elton and I" I say to my camera. "She's gonna miss me the most" Corey yells. "Totally" is say laughing.
After that we went and did our last day of activities.

"Alright we are back where we started in the Carl's Jr. and KFC parking lot" Elton says. "Jordan is about to cry and these peeps gotta go before they miss their flight" Corey hugs me and I bury my face in his chest. The other three join in on our hug and that's what made me cry the most. After pulling away from the hug we all shared individual hugs and goodbyes. "Hey before you leave, that you guys for letting me be a part of this." "We love you J." They all day as they leave Colby and I alone for a few minutes. I don't say anything I just hug him. "I gonna miss you Jordan" he says kissing the top of my head. "I miss you too" I say. "But you'll be home soon" he says as I smile at him. "Yeah I will be" I say. "And that's when I'm taking you out on a date" he says. "I look forward to it" I respond back. "Colby we gotta go" Sam yells. "Bye Jordan." He says. "Bye" I say. He leans down and presses a soft kiss to my lips. "Just a preview of what your gonna get when you get home" he says quietly before I watch them all leave. I lay my head and Eltons shoulder as we give them one last wave goodbye. "Ready for another crazy ten days." He asks. "Yeah let's make it crazier" I say as he laughs and we go into the RV.

Time skip:

Colby Brock is calling

I answer the phone

C: Hey Jordan

J: Hey Colbs How is home

C: good everyone misses you

J: including you?

C: of course I do why else would if call?

J: Well you called last night to see if any of the boys made any moves on me.

C: I'm over protective of my girlfriend okay

J: I know you are but you have nothing to worry about now I have a serious question for you.

C: okay?

J: how's buddy?

C: seriously?

J: yes I miss him the most

C: hanging up now

J: bye babe see you soon

C: bye bubba

I smiled down at my phone before turning it off and watching the boys mess around for the rest of the evening before we headed in when it got late. I made the boys dinner and we all sit down to eat. "Goodnight guys" I say when they all decide to go to bed I stay up for s little longer so I could text Colby and Kat. After saying goodnight to both of them I then shut my off and curled into bed.