Broken Into Two

Jordan's POV:
"I didn't do anything with that girl night" Colby says breaking the silence. "I know" I reply quietly twirling my rings. He sighs then start to twirl his rings as well. "Do you want to know what happened that night" He says breaking the silence. I nod slightly and continue to spin the skull ring. "Brennen paid that girl to go all over me and I kept trying to push her off but Brennen pushed her on me when you walked out of the bathroom and you and Sam saw it and then it all went down hill from there and I'm not using this as an excuse I know I still did wrong because I could have stopped Brennen but I didn't and I hate myself for that. I'm just really sorry Jordan I truly am" I just nod and soak up everything he just said. "Well I'm gonna go home see you around?" He says questioningly. "Actually we are having a pizza here tonight if you want to come" I reply. "I would love to have a pizza night with the gang" he says smiling and then walking out the door. "I can't believe that Brennen did that" I say out loud to myself. Kat the walks in the front door and see's me sitting there by myself. "He go home?" "Yeah." I say sadly. "Girl you got the crushers all over again girl" she says throw a grape at me that she got from the fridge. "Is sam getting the pizza?" "Yeah he will be over in like 20 minutes with Colby" Kat says smirking. "Kat Stop" I say hiding my face in my hands. After a while they finally walk in and Colby is being very quiet. He puts the pizzas down and everyone arrives and we eat pizza. We are all talking in the kitchen when I see Colby on the couch sitting there staring into space. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey you okay?" "Huh...What?...Oh yeah I'm fine" he says snapping out of his day dreaming. "Do you want a beer?" Mike asks Colby and I. "No I'm good" Colby says. "Hell yeah" I say laughing. I open the beer and take a small sip and then place in on the coffee table and look at Colby. "I'm going to go on the balcony and get some fresh air okay." He says in a shaky voice and then walks out the sliding glass door. "Hey is Colby okay?" Sam asks. I shrug and tell him to just leave him be for a while. It was about an hour later. Everyone was still here and I go outside on the balcony to check on Colby and he is on the rocking chair completely knocked out cold. I walk over to him and his eyes are puffy and red. He was crying. It hurt him that much to even be around me? I walk beside the chair and I move his hair away from his eyes and then just admire him. Why did I let him go? Why did I let him slip away that easily? Why did I give up on us so quick? I then hear the sliding glass door open to reveal Kat. "Hey everyone is starting to leave" she says loudly not knowing Colby is asleep. She cringes because he is sleeping and she knows she is loud. I wave it off because I know he is a heavy sleeper. "Uh what do we do with him?" I say pointing to Colby. "I'll have Sam wake him up and take him home" Kat says walking back inside with me following. Sam then goes outside and he comes back with a sleepy Colby. His tired blue eyes were on me the whole time until he walked out that door. I miss him so much. I miss his touch. His humor. His smile. Everything.