hostage (jjk+kth)

By guktaebliss

triggering maybe?? kookv gang AU co edited with @guksnanamilk this shit sAd this is my first book so pls don'... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chaptwr Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Three Years Later
Haha Just Kidding Here's an Epilogue
PLEASE READ (it doesnt matter where you are in the book just read this please)

Chapter Sixty Eight

517 20 34
By guktaebliss

(ah chp69... I knew this day would come)

[my chapters were messed up so not 69 aw]

Jungkook Focus

I sprinted out of the elevator and straight into the thick of the battle, weaving through intense fights between members of my gang and the Tiger Gang. I knew Yoongi was hot on my trail for a while, but he disappeared after a moment- probably caught up in another fight. I kept running through people, trying to find EunHo or someone familiar enough to take me to EunHo.

The first man I spotted was Namjoon, who was knife fighting with another man- There he is! Namjoon was fighting with EunHo. I quickly picked my way through the hordes of angry people- and dead bodies- until I reached them. Namjoon was panting hard and fumbling clumsily. He was weak from the last attack.

"EunHo!" I shouted. "Are you looking for me?"

EunHo pushed Namjoon off of him and turned around, catching my gaze and staring at me angrily. "Aw, you look mad. Hmm, I wonder why," I snickered. EunHo launched himself at me and we got into a fistfight. We threw punch after punch at each other and after a while, EunHo landed one on my stomach, making me tumble over. I got up instantly and threw my hands up, protecting my stomach and face, ready to toss another fist.

"You're stronger than you should be. 'Specially after the last time we met," EunHo commented. "Have you been using my prisoner's gifts?"

I clenched my jaw and didn't answer. I blocked another punch and he continued you speak. "He has many gifts to give," He said calmly. "Have you used some of his other ones too? Lemme tell you, having him screaming for help underneath me turns me on. You should try that sometime."

Anger boiled in my stomach and pulsed through my veins. Namjoon was groaning, crawling closer to us from where EunHo had pushed him down.

"One of my kinks is begging," EunHo snickered. "I like to make him plead for me to stop."

Namjoon was saying something, but his words were slurred and quiet. I couldn't understand.

"I like to make him obey me too. Disobedience makes it more fun, but when he's so broken that he doesn't know better, I have more control."

I threw a really hard uppercut to EunHo's chin, causing him to stumble backward. Namjoon slowly stood up, trying to get my attention, but I didn't listen. I was so filled with rage that all I could see was red. I lunged toward EunHo while he was on the floor and started punching him in the gut at a rapid, animalistic pace.

"Don't fucking talk about him like that!" I screamed at his bruised and bloodied face. "Don't fucking touch him again!"

"Jungkook you fucking idiot- listen!" I whipped my head around angrily, my fists tightly grasping EunHo's shirt so he couldn't move while I was distracted. "What!?" I snapped.

"MOVE!"

Before I could process what was happening, I saw the flash of a knife flying toward me, coming straight for my face. I shut my eyes tight, letting go of EunHo's shirt and waiting for the pain to come.

But it didn't.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Namjoon. He was kneeling in front of me, lips parted, tears in his eyes, frozen only for a moment before falling forward. My eyes widened. "No!" I yelled. I crawled forward and caught him quickly. "N-No- no no no no no Namjoon, I-"

"Jungkook I told you to move," He groaned. I felt tears rise to my eyes as I leaned forward and saw the knife jutting out from Namjoon's back. It was deep. The knife had been flung at a short distance. "Y-You'll be alright- just w-wait, I-I'll-"

"Hey, listen."

I shut up and looked at Namjoon, waiting for him to speak.

"I need you to protect Tae-"

"I-I will, but y-you- Namjoon, Tae needs you too." I felt choked up. I tried to keep my tears from falling. "You need to live and help me get him out of here- p-please. Namjoon shook his head.

"They're already going- E-EunHo and the other guy. They're going to find him. Go- save him- save my baby."

I rubbed my face on my sleeve. "I-I'm so sorry," I choked out. Namjoon shuddered. "I've been such a dick to you," He said. "But now I see that you can protect him. You can love him. You make him happy. So please d-don't leave him."

"I-I won't, I promise."

"I have one more favor to ask of you," Namjoon whispered. I nodded rapidly, leaning my head in close to his to listen. "Push it in- please. The knife. I-I don't want to die slowly. Please. Let me die."

I sniffled and nodded slowly. "Tae and I, we'll-we'll remember you forever." Namjoon nodded. I grabbed the edge of the knife and held it tightly. "R-Ready?" I asked, my voice shook so bad. Namjoon nodded. "I-I think I can see Jin already," He whispered, a small smile on his face. I pushed the rest of the knife deeper into Namjoon and he grimaced. I twisted it a little before yanking it out, letting Namjoon bleed.

I laid him down face up. The last words he let out were, "Thank you."

And I fucking lost it. Tears streamed down my face heavily. We weren't even that close but he still meant so much. I felt a yank on the collar of my shirt and was picked up by a strong pair of arms. I was expecting it to be someone looking for a fight, but then a familiar voice rang out beside my head.

"Jungkookie, let's go save Tae. Come on, we'll mourn over him later."

That voice was Hoseok's. I shook his hand off of me and turned to face him, to see if he was really there. "H-Hoseok?" I asked, wondering how the hell he got there.

"Questions later. Stop crying, we'll mourn him later too. EunHo and another guy are on their way down. I just saw them get into your elevator." I blinked rapidly, trying to see through the tears. I sniffled and rubbed my face. Hoseok led me to the elevator and we had to wait to get in.

My heartbeat sped up as the realization hit me. EunHo was on his way downstairs to get Tae. If they could hold the elevator open and keep it from coming up, there would be no way to get to Tae. Meaning he was in a lot of danger.

"Hoseok!" I gasped. "I didn't leave anyone down there with him!" Hoseok stayed calm. "It's okay. Jimin's down there with him. I saw him go down earlier."

I sighed in relief. "I hope he can take care of both the men that went down," I said. "I can't let them get to Tae again. Ho-Hoseok, what if they hurt him?" My eyes were wide, I was gasping for breath, and my heart was beating even faster. "Hoseok they could be raping him again! We can't get down there unless they let the elevator go!"

I keeled over, trying to breathe. Hoseok caught me before I fell and held me up, letting me grasp his arms. "Hey, Kooks, you can't do this right now," he said. "I know you're worried but you can't be having a panic attack right no- look at me. Breathe. Come on, breathe with me please."

I looked at Hoseok and matched his deep breathing. The look in his eyes was reassuring. Calming. I breathed in with him. I breathed out with him. "H-How are you b-back?" I stuttered. Hoseok poked me  in the stomach. "How are you back? I thought you'd be dead, but you don't even have all the cuts and bruises they gave you."

"Tae did it," I said. Hoseok widened his eyes. "Does he know about-"

"No, but I almost told him," I said. "And now I don't know if he's okay."

"Don't think about that right now," Hoseok said. The elevator dinged and I stood up straight. Yoongi caught up behind Hoseok and I. "Hoseok!?" He exclaimed. The elevator doors began to slide open. "I'll explain later," Hoseok said shortly.

I saw him. EunHo was in the elevator with another guy who was holding Taehyung. I launched myself at EunHo and we tumbled to the ground I started continuously punching him in the face. I didn't even notice as Yoongi and Hoseok hopped into the elevator, closed the doors, and started going down.

Yoongi shot the guy holding Tae before he could react and Tae stumbled forward. Hoseok caught him and sat him down. EunHo finally went unconscious and his face was bruised and bloody. I got off of him and turned to Tae and the others. He was a sobbing mess. Screaming and refusing to be comforted. "We need to go back!" He screamed. "Back to him!"

Yoongi went rigid. "Back to Jimin?" He asked slowly in a low tone. I hurried forward and grabbed Tae's hands. "Tae, we're going down okay?" I said. I practically punched the button to my room and when the doors opened again minutes later,  Yoongi and Tae busted out to find Jimin.

I didn't see him. All I saw  was a puddle of blood soaking into the carpet and I decided not to look. I couldn't see it. I couldn't see him.

But I felt it. I felt anger. Only anger. I could not feel Jimin's presence. His happy, sassy spirit was gone. I turned around slowly, facing back to the elevator. Rage. EunHo was on the ground, barely stirring.

I pulled my gun out of its holster on my leg and held it up, then pulled the trigger. The bullet hit EunHo and he jolted. I thought about all the nightmares Tae had. All the scars. All the hurt. His timid yet friendly personality. His innocence on the outside. And I lost it.

I began shooting EunHo again and again, not stopping. Just continuously shooing and shooting, riddling the slimy leader's body with bullets. It was only when I ran out of ammo that I sunk to the floor and started sobbing, the image of EunHo's body bleeding engraved into my mind.

I'm going to be homeschooled soon so I won't have a school chrome book anymore and I'm way too scared to risk updating on my momma's computer so if I don't get the rest of the story into wattpad, it might be a little while before I can give you guys the ending.

That being said, the end is nigh.

Lmao yeah it's ending soon. I don't know how many more chapters are left, but the Tiger Gang attack should get finished in about three more chapters?? and then the aftershock of that will be the ending (hopefully) written in two or three chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
185K 5.6K 34
π™ΉπšŽπš˜πš— πš˜πš πš—πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πš’πšŒπš‘πšŽπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš›πšžπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒπšœ πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ...
14.9K 314 29
Lots of Jungkook hurt/sick one shots. There will be many many trigger and I will put every trigger at the beginning of the chapters . If you have re...
5K 318 22
Bts oneshots I'm new writer hope you will support me