Marriage For His Revenge

By _glowingsunshine_

He entered in her life She thought it was love But there is a wrenched when he showed her who he really was... More

ch1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
ch 19
ch 20
ch 21
ch 22
Ch 23
ch 24
Ch 25
ch 26
ch 27
ch 28
ch 29
ch 30
Ch 31
ch 32
Ch 33 ( Last)
Epilogue

ch 6

6.7K 339 29
By _glowingsunshine_

Anika's PoV
I m not able to understand him! Sometimes he becomes so sweet and then he becomes total devil!  God why i married so unpredictable man!

I said open your mouth ! Shivaay said sternly and I simply nodded!

He was feeding me with such care and love ! Love?  If he loves me this much then why he is torturing  me to this extent! 

No annika don't even you dare to fall in his trap again!  Untill guari gets completely fine I have to stay here ! I wish guari gets fine soon!

Whom I will accuse for my condition when I know I m myself responsible for this! 
I was living a very happy life with my sister and my parents when one day a news came that my parents died in a car accident leaving me and my sister in this cruel world alone! 

From that day I had taken the responsibility of guari!  Her smile was my smile her happiness was my happiness her tears were my tears her sorrows were my sorrows!

I brought her up like a mother!  At the age of 16 when a person losses his control on mind I was the one who was balancing my sisters education, her requirements and my education too!

I made her study In top most school while I studied in nearby government school! I used to devotee my whole day for earning money! 

I had a very hectic schedule! As I was very brilliant student I got scholorship in college!  There I met Malika ! My soul sister! Through her I got attached with my rest group! They used to respect me alot bcoz of my struggle!

At the age of 16 I started teaching students! From 6am to 8 am I used to teach the students of nearby colony and then at 8 am I used to make guari ready and then making her breakfast! It was most difficult thing I  faced after my parents death !  My parents brought me up like a princess!

I had never done household chores!  Even when my relatives used to taunt me for that my father used to say proudly  that "She is my Sherni and I haven't born her to make her do household chores I will keep her like a princess and I will find a Prince Charming for him who will keep her happy and will care for her more than me who will not let her do any work and would love her infinitely "

I chuckled thinking about what my father wished to see in my husband!
Neither I got a Prince Charming!  Nor I m happy nor he cares for me!  Nor he leave any stone unturned to hurt me! I work like a servant here and about love?  this word is not even his dictionary !

Forget it!  Where I was?
I used to make gauri ready and used to send her school! Then I used to go school late and always get scoldings for being late! But I used to gulp it like a poison Then after coming home I used to make her lunch and used to feed her with my Own hands!

At 4 pm I used to again teach other students!
Then in late evening I used to work in a cafe which was solely place from where I used to earn money for paying bills of my house! 

From being a sister to being a mother I struggled alot in this journey! 

During college I earned pretty well through my event organising company and I sent guari London to compelete her further studies THEN..

Anika!  He called me slightly bringing me back from my thoughts!

Hm I hummed

I guess you were very hungry that's why emptied 4 bowls of soups!  Shivaay chuckled

What should I answer him! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realised it!Yes I was hungry bcoz he kept me hungry ! I was sick Bcoz she made me sick!  I wish I never accepted his proposal!

Flashback

I was realising my mistake!  I hurted my brother!  I hurted my friends!  I m so bad!  I was on verge of crying when shivaay came and patted my back!

Everything would be fine don't worry!  He whispered!

I was falling for his sweet talks I wish I knew he would turn out to be devil in future! 

I wish I get them back shiv! I cried

You will get them back don't worry! Shivaay said

I hugged him and he started crassing my back in order to console me!

Shhh bss Stop crying tears doesn't suit you!  He said and wiped my tears! 

He planted a kiss on my forehead !

I felt bliss at that moment if I know that one day I will fell disguist with his touch! 

To be continued

How's it?

Target - 3 followers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 22K 20
Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Name is enough to describe him. He is what we call a deadly handsome person. Fair skin and sharp jawline he is every girl's wil...
50.5K 6.8K 20
Shivaay, in desperate need of a house, finally found a place to live, a haunted house. Anika, a prisoned soul, gets angry when she saw another human...
76.7K 7.4K 15
Two broken and desperate individuals, both betrayed by their respective spouses team up for one mutual interest, to rewrite their stars! She was alwa...
35.3K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...